• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Calc Revisions

How can Luffy be at least 6C when Big Mom is High 6C. When he went Gear 4th and attacked her with Leo Bazooka she laughed and said, "this is like nothing."

An attack from one 'at least 6C' to a high 6C shouldn't feel like nothing. I believe the Yonko and above should either be 'at least High 6C' or Luffy should be downgraded. Just because it's hard to believe he's in the same tier as a Yonko.

[1]

He didn't use Leo Bazooka.

She had to use Armament Haki to defend herself.

SSBXeno573 said:
Skypiea Luffy doesn't have relativistic feats.
You were talking about him dodging Foxy's Noro Noro beams. That version of Luffy is immediately after Skypeia Arc.

No, Zoro dodged Kuma's air or Luffy dodged Foxy's Noro are not that valid, if that was the case then Zoro, Luffy or any of the Supernovas would have been capable to react to most attack from Kizaru, instead of be unable.

Only High Tiers like Marco the Phoenix and Top Tiers like Whitebeard have show to be able to dodge Kizaru's lightspeed attacks or react Kizaru's lightspeed movement.

But i agree that Doflamingo's feat is a low-end, Kalifa's feat is around the same level of speed and it was casual as well, to be honest i could even argue that Fishmen Island Luffy could be already or be close to Massively Hypersonic+ speed.

Even Skypiea Luffy and Zoro were able to react and dodge lightning bolts in several instances, even Nami had done the same during the same Arc.

Not all of Kizaru's attacks are lightspeed. It's pretty telling that the light of his attack reached Whitebeard making him comment on "how bright it was" before the attack reached him.

SSBXeno573 said:
I disagree with it being an outlier. If it's not applicable? That's an argument against it but I disagree with labeling it as an outlier.

Marco reacted and blocked Kizaru's Yagakani no Magatami

Zoro dodged Kuma's air which is repelled at light speed

Luffy dodged Foxy's Noro-Noro beams which fit the Laser/Light Beam Dodging Feats requirements.

Doflamingo's feat is a low-end if anything as Kalifa all the way back in the Enies Lobby arc was only 0.1 times slower than Doflamingo's feat. And if the the recalc is Accepted, her feat would be greater than Doflamingo's. And the cast has most definitely gotten faster since then.

Luffy in the Skypiea arc was even a lightning timer.
This is a good point.

Yes, but I think it was a necessary one considering that almost all the ratings were resting on the results of a couple miscalced feats.

Well, I am uncertain about downgrading the speeds of the god-tiers. They have intercepted Kizaru's light form several times.

The only time Kizaru's light form was intercepted was when Rayleigh did it, and as we found out it was actually aim dodging, making it invalid.

When Whitebeard hit him, Kizaru was not fully transformed into light particles so it's extremely arguable that he was not lightspeed then.

Rayleigh has Observation Haki too mind you, which we know has mild precognitive abilities. He doesn't quite need to be able to track Kizaru to know how to hit him.

AstralKing7 said:
When did we ever declare it as aim dodging cause those upgrades been on the profiles for a while
Recently.

It takes a lot of generous interpretation to make the top tier and high tier characters of the verse Relativistic when the more likely interpretation is that:

1) Rayleigh could see the path Kizaru was going to take, letting him know he had to intercept him before Kizaru was moving.

2) Rayleigh has observation Haki, enhancing his senses and granting him mild precog to let him know where to hit Kizaru.

Relativistic combat speed is not necessary.

why Is it not necessary tho???

Can someone evaluate the sub rel feat for the verse then that was about one of the Black Bird pirates???

The guy had an impressive feat from the new world I think all the way back to Luffy ship

Damage3245 said:
He didn't use Leo Bazooka.
She had to use Armament Haki to defend herself.
Well you're half right. He didn't use it in the manga.

Anyways I was refereing to this scene in the anime:
Leo Bazooka Big Mum
Big Mum

Leo Bazooka Big Mom
Leo Bazooka

Leo Bazooka Doffy
Leo Bazooka 2nd panel

Same form he used against Doffy. Big Mum laughed and called this nothing. She's definitely "at least High-6C"

Enryu The Red Tower said:
@Gear2ndGandalf

So you mean that Luffy Gear 4th will be upgraded to High 6-C or 255 Gigatons?
No I mean that Big Mom upgraded to "at least High 6-C" for casually pushing back Luffy's attack whether it is a Leo Bazooka or Kong Gun.

Damage3245 said:
So, a non-canon scene then?
Well I figured since the scene and story coincide closely with the manga's, and by extension, Oda's view on the characters strengths; Maybe a Yonko's tier should have an "at least." No way Shanks is only High 6-C. Luffy's power level would already be too close by comparison.

Gear2ndGandalf said:
@Gear2ndGandalf

No I mean that Big Mom upgraded to "at least High 6-C" for casually pushing back Luffy's attack whether it is a Leo Bazooka or Kong Gun.
Well, currently Luffy Gear 4th is in the high levels of 6-C to the point of almost being in the baseline High 6-C, so Big Mom has taken this attack yet should put it as baseline or just above High 6-C baseline, my point is to upgrade Luffy Gear 4th to 255 Gigatons, so I think it will make more sense to Big Mom as "At least Hig 6-C" for having tanked an attack from another High 6-C without any damage

Gear2ndGandalf said:
@Gear2ndGandalf

Well, currently Luffy Gear 4th is in the high levels of 6-C to the point of almost being in the baseline High 6-C, so Big Mom has taken this attack yet should put it as baseline or just above High 6-C baseline, my point is to upgrade Luffy Gear 4th to 255 Gigatons, so I think it will make more sense to Big Mom as "At least Hig 6-C" for having tanked an attack from another High 6-C without any damage
The only reason I see this making any since is when she was threatened enough to activate busoshoku haki.

Gear2ndGandalf said:
The only reason I see this making any since is when she was threatened enough to activate busoshoku haki.
Well, even though she activated Busoshoku Haki, she did not move and did not seem to have felt any significant damage from that attack.

I am not sure about placing the Yonkou at "At least Large Island level" without further evidence. There is a 10x difference between the lower and upper border for High 6-C, which is enough for Big Mom to shrug off an Island level+ attack.

Antvasima said:
I am not sure about placing the Yonkou at "At least Large Island level" without further evidence. There is a 10x difference between the lower and upper border for High 6-C, which is enough for Big Mom to shrug off an Island level+ attack.
Should the relativistic rating be re-added? Yes they need pre-cig, but it still lets them interact with chsracters at such speeds no? Just add "via pre-cog" after the rating so people know.

There would be no point in adding in that rating. As it is, it is a single outlier feat from Raleigh.

If Big Mom had Relativistic speeds in the Whole Cake Island Arc do you think she would have had nearly as much trouble dealing with the Straw Hats?

I think we should just wait; is relativistic feats happen in One Piece they will consistently appear and it can be re-added later.

So have all of the required statistics changes been performed to all of the affected One Piece profiles?

I think that they almost all have. I'm going to perform a final check in an hour or two; there's probably a couple minor things such as a Likely rating when they don't need it, etc.

Well, even though she activated Busoshoku Haki, she did not move and did not seem to have felt any significant damage from that attack.

Yeah that's what I've been trying to convey. Yonko are "at least High 6C."

The revision was accepted so I'll make a list of the characters effected by.

High 6-C: Luffy in Gear Fourth with a higher to strongest attacks. Charlotte Cracker and Katakuri, Gild Tesoro.

At least High 6-C: Big Mom, Kaido, Sengoku, Shanks, Garp, Prime Shiki.

There's more but I'm not sure about them. Blackbeard and Zephyr (prime) should scale too and I'm sure I forgot someone.

Back