• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On Sera EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain’t tryna put salt on their wounds but that’s literally what I would hear from a 5year old and u wanna know the sad part about it? If I had callled her out on that story yall would had jumped on me and called me heartless while she’s sipping her pepsi from the sideline laughing at everyone
Well, I would not have done so at least. I cannot speak for others.

Again, she had used a lot of emotional manipulation over a very long period of time to gain the trust of others, so they probably blew it off as harmless exaggerations.

To be fair, many of us never heard stories quite like that. Only ones like "I once used a sword to threaten someone who insulted my child", "My sister who was struggling with transphobia ran away and we don't know where she is", and "I fought off a man who tried to grope me." Most of them were quite exceptional stuff to happen to you, and looking back on it is strange that so much of it happened, but they were still storied within the realm of possibility.

I hadn't heard of stuff like "My brother fought off 8 armed men by himself" or "My brother survived a shot to the back of the head" until after this thread was made.
There is this as well. I think that she kept those stories for private chats via Discord.

I had only heard about the faked time for her pregnancy before this, and it was second-hand out of context information at the time.

Man all I'm gonna say is holy shit it's nice to finally have all my paranoia and suspicions confirmed, jesus christ that was a weight.

Sera was absolutely malicious. Maybe she considered us friends, but I've never been guilt-tripped and mentally ****** with more than by that ******' thing.

I'm all for reopening the case for Imade's friends but it should be done privately, yeah. Maybe after the gaping wound in reality that is this thread has cooled off a smidge. I understand being upset to be proven right after years, but empathy is a two-way street.
Vindication for the most dedicated.

Also, she apparently carefully gained people's trust by using their emotional sensitivities and needs against them, by sending them faked family photographs and the like, and acting as a friend in talks about personal concerns, so again, please do not mock the people who fell for this. They feel bad enough already. They just learned that a close friend since several years does not exist.

Look I’m not trying to be mean or anything but this is a great reminder that u can’t be trusting people to a huge extent on the internet UNLESS they trust u to give u info on that subject. If this was IRL situation, she could had gotten a bunch of people arrested for no reason and gotten away with it

Look I’m not trying to be mean or anything but this is a great reminder that u can’t be trusting people to a huge extent on the internet UNLESS they trust u to give u info on that subject. If this was IRL situation, she could had gotten a bunch of people arrested for no reason and gotten away with it
Okay. No problem.

Also, she apparently carefully gained people's trust by using their emotional sensitivities and needs against them, by sending them faked family photographs and the like, and acting as a friend in talks about personal concerns, so again, please do not mock the people who fell for this. They feel bad enough already. They just learned that a close friend since several years does not exist.
I can’t believe I’m gonna say this....now I don’t have superpowers and I can’t tell how she actually felt but there could had been times she truly did feel sincere in what she was doing in order to make someone feel better

Not everything in this world is a compete 1 sided mindset. It can be both good and bad

Seeing Manipulation in the Macro is very easy, but since we rarely see the Macro, we stay in the Micro, where Manipulation goes undetected.

It's a very easy and privileged position to say "You should have seen it 4head", because one would have to be looking for manipulation when speaking to Friends of all people, and if we can't trust your friends, who can we trust?

Of course, people who were looking out for it saw the mask slip, like Bambu, who was observant enough to see it, which was then used against him by said Manipulator to make him out to be the bad guy.

Franky, everyone they've manipulated along with those they'd turned people on like Bambu are all equally victims, and the last thing we should do is Victim blame.

No comment regard of Sera herself as all I know about her are rumors and drama and thus already looking at her in negative light beforehand, just a personal remark that her exaggerated stories sounds like a large-scale 4chan prank.

I can’t believe I’m gonna say this....now I don’t have superpowers and I can’t tell how she actually felt but there could had been times she truly did feel sincere in what she was doing in order to make someone feel better

Not everything in this world is a compete 1 sided mindset. It can be both good and bad
I do not know, but given how she treated Bambu, I am inclined to have a very low opinion of her right now, if it is even a her.

No comment regard of Sera herself as all I know about her are rumors and drama and thus already looking at her in negative light beforehand, just a personal remark that her exaggerated stories sounds like a large-scale 4chan prank.
I am not sure why somebody would run psy-ops against us for 5-6 years though. It is hard to speculate in her motivations, given how thoroughly false she seems to be as a person.

If the "doxxers" uncovered that instead of all her log ins coming from a prison or something I'd Honestly be very underwhelmed and disappointed in the human condition.

I mean, these stories could still be "true" in a sense that these scenarios did happen, but their portrayal is grossly exaggerated or perhaps even in a joking way. I'm not saying that these stories "Sera" have told are fabricated or not (as they most likely are fabrications).
But like, I love to tell the story of how I and my friends outran a pack of over a dozen mongrel dogs "going at full speed" but of course this story is hyperbolic despite it actually happening IRL.
This
It was hard to put in words but I feel kind of the same way. I don't think them turning out to be a fraud makes everything they ever did fabricated.

I am not sure why somebody would run psy-ops against us for 5-6 years though. It is hard to speculate in her motivations, given how thoroughly false she seems to be as a person.
It was a hobby, unless she runs a very limited data selling business this was just how sera spent her free time if she saw you all as friends or not is Is hard to deduce I guess, it very well just could have been how she chose to interact with people, less malicious intent against us, and more wanting to amuse herself which Maliciously harms those involved. But maybe that's just my interpretation, didn't use discord much when I first came here, so I never spoke with her

Make-belive stories happen more of a commonplace in my country's own internet community, and the culpit's reason were commonly known that they are too absorb in the cyber world that they crave for high reputation, and gain virtual supremacy. Like, investing in their cyber life rather than their real life.

For case about Sera stirring drama, I suppose it's, hm.... "on a high dose of cyber power." Which is just a common power abuse case.

Make-belive stories happen more of a commonplace in my country's own internet community, and the culpit's reason were commonly known that they are too absorb in the cyber world that they crave for high reputation, and gain virtual supremacy. Like, investing in their cyber life rather than their real life.

For case about Sera stirring drama, I suppose it's, hm.... "on a high dose of cyber power." Which is just a common power abuse case.
I suppose that seems like a good theory.

Good lord.

I haven't really talked to Sera for a couple years outside of a passing "hey" (then again, I am usually around a different group of people nowadays compared to back then) and I assume she already left the site for a bit. Never thought something like this was going on. Also, I don't remember some of these stories so those red flags didn't pop up for me.

Anyway, regardless, this would put what happened 5 years ago into question. I personally believe that those who were banned due that drama should be unbanned. But that'll of course likely be determined at a later date.

Well, some of them were helping with in-wiki harrassment campaigns, but our higher-ranking staff members will likely have to discuss this issue with Imade via private PMs later, yes.

In all honesty, I joined because LordAizenSama invited me to VSWiki after he was banned (the reason a lot of users thought I was his alt since I have the same avatar pic and made my account when he was banned). He was the one who told me Sera was fake and the other banned users showed what they had found. It all started because they could not believe some of the stories Sera told that were just impossible (Ven fighting 8 people for instance, the baby stories, and they simply did not believe that a married couple would actually be on VSWiki together). So they looked into it more by just reverse google searching her images and saw the timelines didn't line up as well, all in 2017.

We know who "Sera" is, but that is not something we shared or will ever share.

Kepekely was in our server where he got screenshots to ban us for "doxxing Sera". We weren't open with "Sera's" real information to the point that even he didn't know about it despite being in our server in 2018 with free reign in all channels.
So I WAS right. Then this to be addressed because they could had been getting back at her for what she was doing and we need to talk about bringing them back or others that got banned because of her lies

For some reason, this thread doesn't shock me at all, in fact it feels like I always knew what she said wasn't real and was a big lie. As I said in her goodbye thread, my interactions with her weren't good for me, and that post was mainly for my friends who were her friends (who are shocked) and certain actions she did outside of her personal fabricated story. At the end of the day I thank my native paranoia for never trusting her when others did, and this just confirms the oldest rule on the internet that you can't truly trust anyone

The irony part is that this thread was made soon after the EGD debunk thread. Guess this year is the year to expose truth that were hidden after all

Anyways this now point to a newer direction....what do we do with the people who got banned because of her lies? And what about the people who doxxed her because they knew more about Sera then we all did during the time

I read the OP of this thread better now and...I take back whatever I said on the goodbye thread, I'm sorry.

Back then when I rage quit VSC, it was because of her talking badly about my friends behind their backs (even with harsh words and literally accused one of my friends of doing something indecent like asking perv photos online which I will never forget, and I will never forgive her for this), I thought "she" was a liar and an insensitive person. Maybe I wasn't so wrong after all....

Anyways this now point to a newer direction....what do we do with the people who got banned because of her lies? And what about the people who doxxed her because they knew more about Sera then we all did during the time
It was already stated that the matter will be discussed separately, between the bureaucrats and HR members. Not here.

You know...

I always have, doubts, about places, things, people etc, really small doubts that I keep inside of me because nothing can be this good, I have learned from life all things have a negative side, and only hyping up stuff will lead you to a horrible disappointment.

But I do try to not be guided by those skeptic thoughts most of the time because I could be irrational...

I had many doubts of Sera in the server many months; When she talked about how she has never been in a hospital, that she despises to go or something like that and only goes when is about another persom; I thought this was really strange because you know, she was a mother and she wouldn't be insane enough to give birth wildly without medical attention. Sera said that she went these times cus "it was for my kids" so I kept that feeling at bay until just recently, a lot of users started to face reveal (including myself) to Sera in the main channels.

I took the opportunity to save a few of the pictures that Shouko posted (which were many).

None of the girls in the photos are the same, no matter how you try to reason it as "different camera angles"; those are different body shapes, different faces, one of them had a tattoo above her chest while other didn't, and the lack of her heart surgery scar was downright a red flag I could not stop thinking in.

That same yesterday, Tsubaki begun saying she has been 30+ weeks pregnant from some baby daddy she suddenly had (even tho for months it has been established that she has a girlfriend), my reaction to this was simply "I probably missed some info"...

This entire thing, the amount of guilt I had because Pritti disappeared and that she could be dead, my worries about Sera mental's state and her current irl situation, the users that left the server because of her family issues, everything before in the wiki was just... An atrocious waste of mental energy and will power...

I'm not going to trust anyone here very much anymore.

Last edited:
It's funny seeing this thread a few years after the Discord drama where so many of my friends were banned for "doxxing" Sera and "destabilizing the wiki".
All this information, we literally knew about this stuff. The Chinese instagram model and fake baby (the baby is fake btw, if anyone is wondering about the pics with kids in them, they are fake as well and some random family pulled from Facebook if I'm remembering it all correctly). I knew about it by the date listed on my account name, I made my account after being told by the likes of the banned users.

You also left out some info I'm sure you should have found via this search, I'm assuming that's for privacy reasons to not actually unveil who Sera really was? I can respect that and will also do the same.

I kinda feel vindicated since I always knew Sera was not who they were but that there was nothing I could do about it when everyone besides Zemsun and I had been banned.

I'm hoping now this can bring some discussion back to the bans that had been implemented on them if possible.

If need be, I can help with communications with the banned users. It's been 3 years, but they're still around online.

My favorite fake Sera story was that Ven single-handedly beat like 8 armed men in a fight. Like, c'mon, man? If you're gonna be lying at least make it believable.
8 people in a fight? Actually needs to log off. It kinda sucks how those who must've been really close to her, found out the truth not knowing that someone they thought was close to them had been manipulating them the entire time. People should always keep their guard up around anyone, even if you think they're extremely close to you, because next thing you know and they're really not.

What happens to those who were banned?

Stories like this always hit me, but I'm not gonna lie and say I've been one of the "victims" of the lies and just sit down and mope all day (not calling out anyone fyi).

I'm on a few servers with people ranting about how their friends got banned because of the BS brought from the people in the OP, and while I can't sympathize with them, I definitely empathize with them.

I need to know what happens to those specific people. Are we leaving them banned? Or are we going to unban them?

As AKM said earlier, we will have to discuss the issue with the HR group after things calm down and we have some free time, and also talk with Imade about it in private, I think.

Ven thing I feel should've tipped people in the know about this a while ago.

But even then I've seen people do stuff like this for pettier reasons than wiki leverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back