• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On Sera EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
im just sitting here thinking "people really eat those stories up?"
The funny thing was that the moment she gave her “farewell” speech people were eating it up (for some reason everyone goes to believe them unless otherwise) and I honestly laughed when she said “I attacked someone with a sword” because it was like why the **** would she tell people on the internet what she did? I would had called the police for that shit not tell strangers on the internet

Bro she’s literally the type of person to falsely accuse someone of a crime then become a karen the moment things don’t go her way

So it’s unfortunate to say but to all the people that got tricked by her....she literally made y’all look like fools and she knew what she was doing + don’t be believing people on the internet all the time UNLESS u know them

Never spoken to Sera nor do I really care about them, but if the above is true then, good riddance.

The saddest thing about all of this is the fact that Sera tricked the wiki for several years and people were banned because of it.
That just means the people who doxxed her probably knew something about Sera that we didn’t 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm a relatively new user so I've never been familiar with anyone involved, but I do like reading through the wiki threads sometimes, out of curiosity and just getting "a feel" of what the community is like.

The stories about wielding a sword to someone does sound outrageous, but since a lot of people believed in her, I just assumed that it must be true. While it is quite a crazy story and a self-aggrandizing one, I've seen (and even experienced) similar crazy situations that people might call bullshit on. So these part of the post aren't really bothersome. I'd say her posts about depression and suicide attempts is something that not only me but a whole lot of other people here can empathize and/or sympathize with.

The guilt-tripping and getting people banned with fabricated stories and evidences are the real issue, especially the former. As an outsider, I can't have any comments about her interpersonal relationships or her individuality as people knew her. But guilt-tripping, especially something regarding a life of a person, is something really horrible and abhorrent to experience (as someone who has been in both side of the fence, but I won't elaborate on that), and I'm not sure if it being fabricated makes it better or worse, but it's still really bad. This is the bigger issue than the katana-wielding shenanigans.

EDIT: I also forgot to add. Making several accounts possibly playing fabricated individuals, in order to form a systemic "group" that has controlled and manipulated a lot of people, building friendships that are now questionable, is something really horrible. Like I said, I can't have any comments as the severity of this is dependent on the individual experiences of the people she was associated with, but it can be nothing but unpleasant and hurtful. I have experienced something different but similarly terrible, it's a crippling sense of betrayal.

Last edited:
Alright, time to give it my all.

I'll admit that I was being gullible as hell during all my interactions with "Sera" and her "family". So much so that, throughout the last couple of months, when I was going through actual anxiety over all the "events" "they" "were" "involved in", I never stopped once to think if any of it was true. Not even for a second.

Laugh at me all you want, but I genuinely felt that "we" could be friends. I'd share some of the moments from my life, try to reason and sympathize with "her" and the rest of the "family". ****, last month, back in early April when shit really hit the fan, I'd cry every odd night, being worried about the people who, in the end, do not ******* exist. This may seem extremely pathetic, and it is. I'm not gonna deny it.

I'd say a whole lot more, but that'd be getting into my own personal life, and I know it's not something I should do. I've learned it the hard way, from this exact incident.

I've removed all the DMs with the "family" accounts, as well as blocked each one of them. I hope I forget about "them" as soon as possible and I never remember about "them" again.

EDIT: I was extremely stupid for buying all of this crap. It was a mistake. Thankfully it wasn't too large a price to pay.

Honestly the Ven story should have been the first red flag that something was amiss here. 8 armed people? Even if I was completely bloodlusted i wouldn't be able to take that many people melee at all, and I'm a guy who is actually physically impressive.

Hell, taking more then 2 people is a ******* accomplishment!

Laugh at me all you want, but I genuinely felt that "we" could be friends. I'd share some of the moments from my life, try to reason and sympathize with "her" and the rest of the "family". ****, last month, back in early April when shit really hit the fan, I'd cry every odd night, being worried about the people who, in the end, do not ******* exist. This may seem extremely pathetic, and it is. I'm not gonna deny it.
It's not really a laughing matter. It sucks people had to be emotionally manipulated and end up hurt because of this.

The beating up 8 armed dudes bare handed story was quite the popular one.
Sound like the story your middle age uncle will tell you about he beat a bear bare handed when he was young. I doubt they are even a female at all.

Honestly anyone who bought her drama BS only have themselves to blame, she better make a drama novel instead of whining about her life on a battle boarding.

It's annoying how some of my friends also got banned cuz of her as well. Hopefully we can shed some light on that matter later.

This thread is sad, at the same time funny. I mean the pregnancy stuff can be believable but the rest?
Fighting 8 people means you must be atleast 3 times faster than each of them and at least 2 times stronger, and should be able to almost one shot them. Calc for ven AP?

I hope everyone hurt by this can find it on their heart to forgive her
And I also pray she also learns her lesson

See, this is why I don't embroil myself in petty drama like this.

Someone does a dishonest and disingenuous massive ****-up of epic proportions out of nowhere and gets banned for it, well then, it's tragic, but it had to be done and we can't keep chasing clout for it, we move on.

NGL, this also hit me like a freight train, considering I was one of the few fools who got played by Sera's goodbye post, but it's really not something worth chasing after and dramatizing any further IMHO, especially when we know just how bad a blow it dealt to us in the past.

Like, its a ******* versus debating site for ****'s sakes, there's no need to actually gaslight people or dox people over it.

That just means the people who doxxed her probably knew something about Sera that we didn’t 🤷🏾‍♂️
In all honesty, I joined because LordAizenSama invited me to VSWiki after he was banned (the reason a lot of users thought I was his alt since I have the same avatar pic and made my account when he was banned). He was the one who told me Sera was fake and the other banned users showed what they had found. It all started because they could not believe some of the stories Sera told that were just impossible (Ven fighting 8 people for instance, the baby stories, and they simply did not believe that a married couple would actually be on VSWiki together). So they looked into it more by just reverse google searching her images and saw the timelines didn't line up as well, all in 2017.

We know who "Sera" is, but that is not something we shared or will ever share.

Kepekely was in our server where he got screenshots to ban us for "doxxing Sera". We weren't open with "Sera's" real information to the point that even he didn't know about it despite being in our server in 2018 with free reign in all channels.

I mean, these stories could still be "true" in a sense that these scenarios did happen, but their portrayal is grossly exaggerated or perhaps even in a joking way. I'm not saying that these stories "Sera" have told are fabricated or not (as they most likely are fabrications).
But like, I love to tell the story of how I and my friends outran a pack of over a dozen mongrel dogs "going at full speed" but of course this story is hyperbolic despite it actually happening IRL.

Well, I think that we would have been much more willing to listen to your friends if they had been far more diplomatic and well-behaved regarding the issue, as they were causing havok in the wiki, via harrassment for example, and I was personally overwhelmed by everything bad going on there at the time.
It was all 3-4 years ago (for god's sake TheBlueDash was 16 during all this, dude was a kid), so behaviors were different especially knowing who "Sera" was and that they were lying to the Wiki. Obviously we could've been better about it all, but you can empathize with a group of teens/ early 20's that just found out a huge secret of someone who was a staff making a lot of calls for the wiki.

I mean, these stories could still be "true" in a sense that these scenarios did happen, but their portrayal is grossly exaggerated or perhaps even in a joking way. I'm not saying that these stories "Sera" have told are fabricated or not (as they most likely are fabrications).
But like, I love to tell the story of how I and my friends outran a pack of over a dozen mongrel dogs "going at full speed" but of course this story is hyperbolic despite it actually happening IRL.
Oh no, they're not true. Nothing they had said was actually true, don't torture yourself trying to sympathize with them.

Oh no, they're not true. Nothing they had said was actually true, don't torture yourself trying to sympathize with them.
I'm not sympathizing with them, rather I am sympathizing with those who were manipulated by them. In extension, to those who were negatively affected by the whole thing. It just sucks overall and I hope this issue ends in a more positive note for everyone's sakes. Apologies if I didn't make it clear.

It was all 3-4 years ago (for god's sake TheBlueDash was 16 during all this, dude was a kid), so behaviors were different especially knowing who "Sera" was and that they were lying to the Wiki. Obviously we could've been better about it all, but you can empathize with a group of teens/ early 20's that just found out a huge secret of someone who was a staff making a lot of calls for the wiki.
Yes, I can empathise. I am just explaining that given the complete chaos in the community back then, we were extremely stressed out into trying to put a stop to it.

Last edited:
Well, I never really knew Sera and I have always been one to stay away from internet forum drama regardless of what type of forum it is. So I did not even know about any of the ridiculous stories mentioned above however I do sympathize with the users she manipulated because I cant imagine the friends I made on here doing such a thing. It is a sad situation when someone feels that they need to do such a thing.

I suppose I missed something- when I was last active I think Sera was, i think I've read her storys before on the retirement post, I Honestly thought they were a joke, some the long nights reference or something, I think I was reading that book in school at the time, I wasn't surprised people were making stuff up on the internet, but this is something else

Been struggling for a couple minutes to even come up with something to say. It is insanely shocking and a lot to take in.

I will only say: We should not let these news completely shatter our morale. The wiki shouldn't have to be compromised for the actions of a single individual, no matter how important that person was. Take it as a moment to unite and go through this, to keep improving the community. That is my only wish following this.
I am very sorry about how this is genuinely hurting the feeling of many members of this community, but please keep in mind what was said in the post that I quoted above.

I never knew Sera so I don't have much to say, though what I will say can be considered a bit universal.
The situation with Sera EX is unfortunately something that's consistent with the internet, in the sense that people will go to extreme lengths to make themselves look better on there then in IRL even if it leads to consequences which can negatively affect others. And in Sera's case she created alts that told stories about her which would normally be considered exaggerated but because people trusted her you wouldn't criticize it and eventually this leads to a routine of lies and other malicious actions which Prom shed light on above.
I'd say more but I don't want to clog up the thread with a bible, so I'll say that while the situation is tragic it's also unfortunately common on here and unless you really trust someone you have to set your expectations on who they are really low

They likely let it slide as a harmless exaggeration, due to that she had built up trust with them for a long time.

Do not put salt in their wounds please.

This is how the world works in this generation. Someone says something and people IMMEDIATELY believe it then once they find out the truth the damage already been done as that person is sitting there laughing their ass off

Now then....what are we gonna do to the people who got banned because of her lies?

They likely let it slide as a harmless exaggeration, due to that she had built up trust with them for a long time.

Do not put salt in their wounds please.
I ain’t tryna put salt on their wounds but that’s literally what I would hear from a 5year old and u wanna know the sad part about it? If I had callled her out on that story yall would had jumped on me and called me heartless while she’s sipping her pepsi from the sideline laughing at everyone

Now then....what are we gonna do to the people who got banned because of her lies?
Hopefully, the staff considers making things right with this one. I feel as if this is an appropriate redemption.

If the people who were bamboozled by Sera feel bad and betrayed, Imagine the people who went down trying to say what's being said in this thread? they must be laughing from beyond the grave....

Wait what how the *** did people even believe that???
To be fair, many of us never heard stories quite like that. Only ones like "I once used a sword to threaten someone who insulted my child", "My sister who was struggling with transphobia ran away and we don't know where she is", and "I fought off a man who tried to grope me." Most of them were quite exceptional stuff to happen to you, and looking back on it is strange that so much of it happened, but they were still stories within the realm of possibility.

I hadn't heard of stuff like "My brother fought off 8 armed men by himself" or "My brother survived a shot to the back of the head" until after this thread was made.

Last edited:
I ain’t tryna put salt on their wounds but that’s literally what I would hear from a 5year old and u wanna know the sad part about it? If I had callled her out on that story yall would had jumped on me and called me heartless while she’s sipping her pepsi from the sideline laughing at everyone
You're not wrong, but some things are better left unsaid, especially in a thread like this where people genuinely considered Sera a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back