• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ÔÇ£Mon" discussion board: Currently in beta

Was waiting for someone to point this out lol.

Its funny how similar they are to Team Rocket, hell Ursala even has the same voice actor as Jessie.

I know right? After all it's 4kids
Here's one fact for you:

Do you know Boku No Pico? If not then don't research it.

But if you do: Did you know that the creator of Boku is the same guy that created the Dinosaur King anime?

ANYWAYS, to wash out that cursed info from my mind....

I just realized. Arent the Element Stones actually used as power sources to even transform Dinosaurs at all? Like with the Dino Holders?

So if thats the case...

Element Stones = Cosmos Stones

Cosmos Stones are at least 2-C, meaning the Element Stones are also 2-C

A single Element Stone would still be 2-C once dividing its power amongst the individual stones as Tier 2 energy / Tier 2 energy is still tier 2

And the element stones are used as power sources to even use Dinosaurs in battle.

So....is everyone 2-C now? Lmao

Im going to die laughing if every dinosaur and their mother becomes 2-C lmao. Or tier 1 if the dimension busting bit from what Seth said checks out.

Im 100% okay with being wrong, it just looks to be like that in my opinion. Because if it takes 2-C energy to even transform a Dinosaur into its original form, then......

And the funny thing is, it would actually be consistent with Dinosaurs being able to be powered up by the Cosmos Stones, which are the negative equivalant to the Element Stones.

What we need for now:

Make the CRT

Delete Chomp's profile to make one with Max. Same thing for Red and Zoe

Merge Ursula Zander and Ed into one page: Alpha Trio (its a canon name iirc)

Make a cosmos stones and a Dark Pterosaur page

Seed should make the thread btw. I still have to rewatch Season 2 to find more feats/statements for the verse and the Cosmos Stones.

That and im still in the middle of making a blog for Cardfight!! Vanguard. Btw, if anyones interested in reading what my blogs gone up to so far, here's a link .

Epsilon R said:
Feels complete, it's really full of informations. That had to take you a significant amount of time
Yup but im almost done lol. Just 16 episodes left to write in. Ive already rewatched them, I just have to add the scans and such in.

Btw, im on episode one of Dinosaur King S2 and already we have good stuff coming in.

Dr. Ancient, Rex's dad, says that the Space Pirates come from a place outside the space-time continuum and that they are able to freely travel throughout time and space.

Dr. Ancient and Cretacia should also probaby be given at least Genius level intelligence for being able to invent a time-machine, invent a GPS to track movement throughout time, technology for transforming dinosaurs and likely a bunch of other unamed stuff lol.

No way.. is it really happening..?

Btw when there's two dinosaurs out, the world changes until one of them goes back to his card. When there's 2 dinosaurs it change the sky and the more dinosaurs there is the more the world changes.

It happened in the last episodes of s1. The time wasn't normal and the past was starting to merge with the present and maybe the future

Hey, something curious, pokemon GO is introducing Shadow Pokémon and has recently had a collaboration with One Piece

It's funny to see that the thread turned into a full Dinosaur King and now it slowly turns into Pokemon lol

Back