• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ÔÇ£Mon" discussion board: Currently in beta

" Rasenmon's "Spiral Vanish" move, in which it shoots out and fuses all of the spiral-shaped spines covering its body to form a gigantic drill which it uses to impale the opponent, is its trump card where it unleashes all of the emotion energy it has stored together with its drill to deliver a crushingly powerful blow"

320px-Rasenmon
My mon is the mon that shall pierce the heavens.

DORUgoramon said:
" Rasenmon's "Spiral Vanish" move, in which it shoots out and fuses all of the spiral-shaped spines covering its body to form a gigantic drill which it uses to impale the opponent, is its trump card where it unleashes all of the emotion energy it has stored together with its drill to deliver a crushingly powerful blow"
320px-Rasenmon
My mon is the mon that shall pierce the heavens.
I would like to say one thing, just one thing! GIGA DORIRU BUREIKA!!!

I'm here to talk about Pokemon Battle Revolution. I want the verse to be on the site, but because of reasons I presented here , I'm unsure. For those who don't want to look at the thread:The verse is chalk full of Legendary Scaling even to the Creation Trio after the Player defeats the intiial League which is canon to it's "story" . I don't know how to handle it but it'd be the first Pokemon game that actually has the most blatant Legendary Scaling of all the Pokemon games.

Kind of ? It's not as complicated as it had a narrow purpose but it did have a bit of a plot. My main focus was going to make The Champion Mysterial.& The Colloseum Masters ... Then perhaps the playable protagonist... But first I have to figure out what to do about all that Legendary Scaling.

ima just sit here with my Touhou Pokemon fan-game ovo

(C89) Touhou Puppet Dance Performance Append (Touhoumon) Trailer µØ▒µû╣Õ╣╗µâ│õ║║Õ¢óµ╝öÞê×ÒéóÒâÜÒâ│Òâë
(C89) Touhou Puppet Dance Performance Append (Touhoumon) Trailer "µØ▒µû╣Õ╣╗µâ│õ║║Õ¢óµ╝öÞê×ÒéóÒâÜÒâ│Òâë"

DMB 1 said:
The feeling when the closest thing Ia had to a "Mon" game as a child was Invizimals.
Since nobody seems to recognize it, I'll briefly talk about it:

It was a series of games developed by the Spanish Company "Novarama" for the PSP and later the PS Vita (though one installment of the series was ported to the Nintendo DS), a PS3 game, and the last one is an app for Android/IOS.

The "main" series of games consists of 5 installments, which can be divided into the "PSP Trilogy" and the "PS Vita Bilogy"

The story of those games, (they are all direct sequels of one another), is basically about the characters discovering invisible creatures, called in fact "Invizimals" thanks to their PSP video camera (yes, I just said that), and learning to befriend them and to control them. As expected, the conflict is based around one of the characters wanting to use the Invizimals to conquer the world, thus becoming the main villain, which will last for pretty much the entire series, and later things will be pretty much balls to the walls because they get quite crazy.

The games, despite being basically Sony's response to Nintendo's "gotta catch 'em all" game for portable video game consoles, have more similarities with Digimon on that regard, like both Invizimals and Digimons being creatures from another world and with their own unique nature and physiology, them having something to do with technology, and with both being more story-focused, and the storyline themselves overall getting much darker than Pokémon's.

Because of the story taking itself pretty seriously, you can come across actually scary moments for a children's game, as well as unintentionally silly situations.

As I already briefly touched upon, the games' mechanics are based around the PSP's video camera and "virtual reality", the Invizimals themselves had to get captured all in their unique ways with unique gameplay, rather than just throwing a Pokéball at them and be done with it, which can make for some pretty fun, and unfortunately, tedious gameplay, especially because you can't just go around and do whatever the heck you want, but capturing every Invizimal in the section is REQUIRED to progress with the story.

On the other hand, the PSP Trilogy's battle system for Invizimal battles is... Weird. it's not necessarily bad, but it's a strange combination between a turn-based RPG and a fighting game. I have difficulty to briefly describe it with words, you'd have to see/play it yourself to understand it. The PS Vita Bilogy however, turned it more into a fighting game.

I'd go deeper with describing my experience, but I would basically never ned. I'll just conclude that the games, especially the PSP Trilogy, have e pretty underrated soundtrack. Just listen to a few of series' 2nd game's tracks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZVHNRfOEQ&list=PLygdVAAAqPOJtrMSSbPmhIOlwA4l89-jR

Drite77 said:
And his 2-C keys don't really have a justificatio
Im someone who used to help out with the Bakugan pages here and I can tell you the justification is fine (if its what I think it is). The Infinity and Silent Cores being able to fuse and separate 2 universes is a 2-C feat.

Back