• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ÔÇ£Mon" discussion board: Currently in beta

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Drite77 said:
And his 2-C keys don't really have a justificatio
Im someone who used to help out with the Bakugan pages here and I can tell you the justification is fine (if its what I think it is). The Infinity and Silent Cores being able to fuse and separate 2 universes is a 2-C feat.
Shouldn't that be in the Page? Like "Who are able to fuse and spearate 2 universes"?

Invizimals sounds like it was a pretty unique game.

Myself, I'm playing through Spectrobes: Beyond The Portal again. Which reminds me, when the heck are we going to add Spectrobes to the site? I mean, just from the short time I've been replaying the game, I've already confirmed High 4-C to 4-B Spectrobes due to the Krawl's ability to wipe out an entire star system.

Same. I got stuck on this one Boss Fight because I kept dying but I would just restart at the beginning of the fight so I couldn't go back and make my Spectrobes stronger.

I think that Invizimals never got very well-known in America, during its run-time, it was quite popular in Europe, mainly South-West Europe, as it was a Spanish Franchise.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Oh yeah, since this is a "Mon" discussion, there's one more verse that fits this perfectly but sadly doesnt get as much love... Monsuno!
Monsuno
I do remember this one very well: both the show, with its metallic Opening, as well as the toys, which were a crapton, and my Aunt's toy shop used to be full of them for a few years.

Nope. Ive actually been thinking about rewatching the series to gather feats, which would be a huge plus for me since I never even finished the show sadly. I loved it when I was younger.

Also, the theme song was godly good.

Might be relevant. Unsure anyone cares, though. Did you know Neopets had a party at Comic Con not too long ago? A fan site just finished recapping it, with pictures, too!

http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=comic_con&year=2019

Alcohol, games, plushies, t-shirts, prizes, previews.... Quote a fansite: "From our staffers on the ground, it looked like there were roughly 200 to 250 people in attendance!"

Something folks might care more about, isthe preview of Neopets mobile. (Also, a "world-building app" , but that isn't so much 'mons.)

Sorry to bother anyone with this.

DMB 1 said:
I do remember this one very well: both the show, with its metallic Opening, as well as the toys, which were a crapton, and my Aunt's toy shop used to be full of them for a few years.
Btw, its cool that your aunt owns a toy shop! And that it used to have Monsuno toys when it was still popular.

Because of this thread I'm re/watching every "mon" show so far.

Started with Digimon

Next one is Yu-Gi-Oh! or Beyblade

The shop was founded by my grandpa, but later it went down first to my father, and since he had to get a new job, to her sister (my aunt), which still owns it, and the shop itself is a historical one, and thus considered quite important in my city. Even some of my teachers as children went there to buy toys at some point.

But yes, over the years, the shop managed to get toys from A LOT of brands.

DMB 1 said:
The shop was founded by my grandpa, but later it went down first to my father, and since he had to get a new job, to her sister (my aunt), which still owns it, and the shop itself is a historical one, and thus considered quite important in my city. Even some of my teachers as children went there to buy toys at some point.
But yes, over the years, the shop managed to get toys from A LOT of brands.
Where it at tho?!

DMB 1 said:
By telling you that, I'd inevitably reveal personal info, so I'd rather not.
It's not as if I'm going to find your house by knowing what city a toy shop is in, unless you live in the toy shop. Also, you'd be denying your aunt a potential customer.

The God Of Procrastination said:
HenryWong122 said:
The first person to say that the Terriermon line are Rabbits/Bunnies is going to get desolated.
They are 100% rabbits, except Rapidmon and later, who are cyborgs.
Where would you like it? In the head or in the chest?

Where would you like it? In the head or in the chest? The mouth.
You want to be shot in the mouth?

They are 100% rabbits, except Rapidmon and later, who are cyborgs.Where would you like it? In the head or in the chest? The mouth.
You want to be shot in the mouth?

I decided against going by fetishes.

Where would you like it? In the head or in the chest?The mouth.You want to be shot in the mouth? I decided against going by fetishes.
I was going to shot you, that's why I asked if your would prefer to get shot in the head or in the chest. That's the joke! It's also a reference to the movie Gone in 60 Seconds when one of the bad guys goes to shoot the main character and he ask "Where would you like it? In the head or in the chest?", he answers chest and the guy points the gun at his head anyway.

Back