• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea Strange can teleport anyone at will without portals and without being at the sanctum somehow isn't headcanon? Me rationalizing how he was teleporting Thor isn't the same as you saying he can do something we only saw him do at one place and then saying he can do it to anyone at anytime despite this idea being contradicted by the fact he didn't do this in Infinity and Endgame in combat situations where this would have been very useful.
Rationalizing something without evidence is still a guess. You keep saying “well he should’ve done this then” but what you think should happen doesn’t matter and he already calculated over 14 million scenarios.

Half his skill set we only see him use once. And?

I vote Strange.

Strange manipulates the chakra in Obito's body to make him explode from the inside-out. Or he simply yeets Obito's astral form into a different part of the multiverse. Or he transmutes one of Obito's legs so that it doesn't work anymore, and then shunts him into some hellish pain dimension.

Rationalizing something without evidence is still a guess. You keep saying “well he should’ve done this then” but what you think should happen doesn’t matter and he already calculated over 14 million scenarios.
He can calculate infinite scenarios, it doesn't matter. If we didn't see him do it outside the sanctum, then we can't assume he can do it everywhere in every situation, especially when it defies logic. Listen, the burden of proof is on you since you're claiming he can teleport anyone at anytime, anywhere, in all situations apparently, I'm just challenging that claim. You posted a clip to try and prove a point and I explained how this clip doesn't prove your point. Saying my rationalizations are head canon isn't proof of your claim or conclusion you came to being true. My rationalizations don't contradict the movies, as far as I know, while your claim does.

That being said, I actually don't know if kamui would simply let Obito negate gravity or whatever, so it is possible for him to get caught in a portal, I never said that's impossible. I only challenged the idea that Strange doesn't need portals.

I vote Strange.

Strange manipulates the chakra in Obito's body to make him explode from the inside-out. Or he simply yeets Obito's astral form into a different part of the multiverse. Or he transmutes one of Obito's legs so that it doesn't work anymore, and then shunts him into some hellish pain dimension.
I would vote Strange too, fra, but I don't believe bloodlusted strange would never look at Obito once.

I would vote Strange too, fra, but I don't believe bloodlusted strange would never look at Obito once.
Yes, and?

Bloodlusted Strange doesn't have to look Obito in the eye to end his life, and it's extremely doubtful that some low-level illusion manipulation like Narutoverse's genjutsu would even work on someone with supernatural willpower and the ability to resist a Thanos armed with the Reality Stone to begin with.

supernatural willpower and the ability to resist a Thanos armed with the Reality Stone to begin with.
Supernatural willpower? Wym? Also I don't remember Thanos trying to actually trick Strange into believing the illusions he made were real.

Supernatural willpower? Wym? Also I don't remember Thanos trying to actually trick Strange into believing the illusions he made were real.
I was more referring to what was referenced in Strange's page, about him enduring a seemingly endless death loop at Dormammu's hands.

I was more referring to what was referenced in Strange's page, about him enduring a seemingly endless death loop at Dormammu's hands.
I guess that would give him resistance to tsukuyomi killing him like Itachi did to that one girl in the novel, but idk about straight up seeing through all illusions in general.

Strange will need to look into Obito's eyes for that he is bloodlusted here he will go for bfr before that and he usually looks at his hands when he does that
That is incorrect and the fact he will need to do a movement wit his eyes before he can look away, by then obito will think which is faster

He can calculate infinite scenarios, it doesn't matter. If we didn't see him do it outside the sanctum, then we can't assume he can do it everywhere in every situation, especially when it defies logic. Listen, the burden of proof is on you since you're claiming he can teleport anyone at anytime, anywhere, in all situations apparently, I'm just challenging that claim. You posted a clip to try and prove a point and I explained how this clip doesn't prove your point. Saying my rationalizations are head canon isn't proof of your claim or conclusion you came to being true. My rationalizations don't contradict the movies, as far as I know, while your claim does.

That being said, I actually don't know if kamui would simply let Obito negate gravity or whatever, so it is possible for him to get caught in a portal, I never said that's impossible. I only challenged the idea that Strange doesn't need portals.
I already proved that Strange could teleport somebody from on the street inside of sanctum. It’s on you to prove that Strange only has this ability by some weird means that’s only available in the house.

I already proved that Strange could teleport somebody from on the street inside of sanctum. It’s on you to prove that Strange only has this ability by some weird means that’s only available in the house.
Thor did touch the sanctum door and only after that was he teleported inside. That doesn't mean Strange can just snatch anyone from anywhere by any means. All this does is say he can teleport people if they touch the sanctum. So once again, it's on you to prove Strange can do this anywhere outside the sanctum. I can come up with any explanation, as long as it doesn't contradict the movies, and it's fine since I'm challenging. You however need to prove your claim for a fact or else I can dismiss it.

Thor did touch the sanctum door and only after that was he teleported inside. That doesn't mean Strange can just snatch anyone from anywhere by any means. All this does is say he can teleport people if they touch the sanctum. So once again, it's on you to prove Strange can do this anywhere outside the sanctum. I can come up with any explanation, as long as it doesn't contradict the movies, and it's fine since I'm challenging. You however need to prove your claim for a fact or else I can dismiss it.
You have burden of proof, strange displayed an ability and you are claiming it was specific to the sanctum.

I am pretty sure you have the claim that needs to be proven.
Me questioning his "axiom" of Strange being able to teleport anyone from anywhere and him not being able to dismiss what I said or not explaining how my rationalization doesn't contradict his claim doesn't mean the burden is mine. The whole point of the youtube post is to prove his point, but if I explain how the video isn't evidence, which I did, then all that's left is his initial claim but with no evidence.

You have burden of proof, strange displayed an ability and you are claiming it was specific to the sanctum.
There's the person who makes the claim and then there's the challenger, I am challenging him, not the other way around. Trying to throw burden on me when I'm questioning his "axiom" isn't proof of said axiom nor does it negate my challenge to it.

Strange uses ability, and there is no reason why it would be building specific. I could apply this to all abilities used only once.

You still have the burden of proof you have to prove it's wrong not just say you don't like it and give source less arguments with no evidence strange fra

Is it possible to break through Sharingan’s genjutsu? I recall something about touching the victim of it, so Cloak should be able to help?

One shot??? Thanos had to use the power stone several time to break out of Strange’s hax, Obito is not escaping if he gets caught.

Especially if Strange is using clones then it’s GG, he’s not using genjutsu on 20+ clones surrounding him at once

One shot??? Thanos had to use the power stone several time to break out of Strange’s hax, Obito is not escaping if he gets caught.

Especially if Strange is using clones then it’s GG, he’s not using genjutsu on 20+ clones surrounding him at once
forgetting that a basic thing for sharigan users is seeing through that thing called clones and knowing what is real and whats not.

and yes obito can one shot easliy at that, i mean look at the damn profiles. town level to large island level? come on, just a single punch completes the whole trip.

forgetting that a basic thing for sharigan users is seeing through that thing called clones and knowing what is real and whats not.

and yes obito can one shot easliy at that, i mean look at the damn profiles. town level to large island level? come on, just a single punch completes the whole trip.
Magical clones =\= jutsu based clones. We don’t know how his clones work besides that but what we do know is that they aren’t chakra based.

Thanos is 6-C and the power stone has 5-A feats, which Thanos consistently used to break free of Strange’s hax. I know Strange is tier 7 but just wanted to put that out there. 😬

Chakra based clones lmao. And I also doubt the can see through clones plus this are magical clones.

Magical clones =\= jutsu based clones. We don’t know how his clones work besides that but what we do know is that they aren’t chakra based.

Thanos is 6-C and the power stone has 5-A feats, which Thanos consistently used to break free of Strange’s hax. I know Strange is tier 7 but just wanted to put that out there. 😬
He also blocked attacks from dormammu who is 2-C

SBA sorry, make a thread about that with SBA its the same.

whats the point of putting it out?, he still get one shot
Chakra based clones lmao. And I also doubt the can see through clones plus this are magical clones.
SBA

Verse equalization only works if the energy source are similar
not

Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses. For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses. It is also important to note that characters won't lose or gain any abilities or resistances which they do or do not inherently possess. However, if an ability has a weakness, condition, caveat, or limitation, consistently shown throughout its use (such as not working on characters under a specific condition, like energy gap) or stated by a valid and uncontradicted statement, then it should be applicable after the equalization.

Ability to see through illusiion creation and mind manipulation and ability to negate them sticks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back