• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not spite: Yhwach vs Leo Regulus

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Yhwach at his absolute strongest and Leo Regulus when he fought Radamanthys (3-B to High 3-A)

SBA

Speed not equalized.

Yhwach Soul King Absorbed
The God-Emperor of the Quincies

22.regulus
Easily the most broken human character of the series

Leo's unfathomably faster, but doesn't seem to have a way around resurrection. How good's his own causality, and which acausality does he have?

Wokistan said:
Leo's unfathomably faster, but doesn't seem to have a way around resurrection. How good's his own causality, and which acausality does he have?
>A way around his resurrection?

Kill him before he rewrites anything.

Doesn't the rez work off Yhwaches in the future doing stuff, and also his Low-Godly?

I don't think Yhwach can ever affect him until speed's fixed though, even if he does seemingly just come back all the time.

Wait, doesn't strongest Yhwach include the powers of his army, which includes that passive fear manip guy?

Wokistan said:
Doesn't the rez work off Yhwaches in the future doing stuff, and also his Low-Godly?

I don't think Yhwach can ever affect him until speed's fixed though, even if he does seemingly just come back all the time.

Wait, doesn't strongest Yhwach include the powers of his army, which includes that passive fear manip guy?
Low godly gets trashed by Leo being able to destroy souls.

And about the Acausality, I have no idea where it comes from, its likely because he became one with the universe, though.

He already is a soul though. Pretty sure the Low Godly comes from him reforming from being completely destroyed, as regenning the soul but nothing else was considered that.

Probably his causal manipulation will be denied by the all-powerful but Leo has a great advantage with his speed.

This is a massive ass stomp. Leo is Omnipresent, he'll adapt to every hax, he'll blitzd before Stashe can do a thing

No, no.that is my boy Regulus in his Low 2-C form. Here we have Regulus when he fought Radamanthys.

Even the weakest Leo is Galaxy level on this Wiki. No keys have been specified so I have no restraints of calling out his best key, I'll simply assume both are at their best unless the OP decides to intervene

Also, letting you all know that Yhwach cant kill Regulus by conventional means because lol8thsense.

This is just a mismatch no matter what. Either he can't kill Yhwach and eventually dies to some passive, or he blitzes. Speed needs to be equal here, and even then it's probably still not fair.

Also to those of us who don't know anime you should probably specify what key beyond when he fought someone

No.

This thread was made like this on purpose because of the "Top 20 non smurf" thread.

Why is this back open

That doesn't make it any less of a mismatch though, and also doesn't change that Leo's file has no elaborations for anything like 8th sense or whatever. It seems to assume the reader is familiar wit hSeint Seiya.

8th sense gives Saints absolute control over their souls and grants them the ability to retain a body when they go to the Underworld or die. Its basically resurrection.

Is he going to use his speed right away or not? If that does not happen Yhwach could override Leo's abilities? If the answer is yes, Yhwach can manipulate the future in which Leo does not use his speed but I do not know.

KazuiK said:
Is he going to use his speed right away or not? If that does not happen Yhwach could override Leo's abilities? If the answer is yes, Yhwach can manipulate the future in which Leo does not use his speed but I do not know.
The difference in speed is abysmal. From Regulus' point of view Yhwach is frozen. He is Septillions times FTL.

Yhwach does have a passive, given the abilities of the Sternrittner.

Wokistan said:
Yhwach does have a passive, given the abilities of the Sternrittner.
He needs to activate them. They may be passive once activated, but no Schrift is 100% passive.

Even Leo standing still? In the top 20 non-Smurfs topic, Warren has a good point about this kind of fight.

Oh my God no, when i read "3-B to High 3-A" i thought for a moment Ywach was 3-B just suddenly, i only had read more carefully...

"at his absolute strongest" implies they're already going.

Also, Yhwach can't really die here due to his low godly coming from regenning the soul, meaning eventually the passive does come into effect and the other stuff does from there. Match just doesn't work with speed unequal or equal because abilities that make you unkillable are strong/

Wokistan said:
"at his absolute strongest" implies they're already going.

Also, Yhwach can't really die here due to his low godly coming from regenning the soul, meaning eventually the passive does come into effect and the other stuff does from there. Match just doesn't work with speed unequal or equal because abilities that make you unkillable are strong/
Worst case scenario Regulus can resort to sending Yhwach's soul to the Underworld himself. And Yhwach aint coming back from that.

@Wokistan

I disagree, in my view the two have a chance to win even if Yhwach does not use Stern's abilities, Leo will not be constantly using his speed, for example he may stop after killing Yhwach for the first time then Yhwach resuscitates and puts the almighty to work but if Leo is always using his speed Yhwach can lose.

Regulus' profile should be edited. Because in the CRT I linked he has resistances to any of Yhwach's passives.

He's got dimensional travel though. Also the hims in all those futures and all.

Note that Regulus will have already analyzed all of the abilities Yhwach uses. And if he suddendly starts with everything activated... Well you know.

How does Hades block teleportation? Doesn't seem to have power null, despite having it as a category.

There's also the issue of none of this stuff being on the file in the first place. Leo has no BFR and his file specifically says "can destroy souls", and you haven't exactly posted scans to the contrary.

ALso I don't think that BFRing people to hades is allowed if you don't want him to be called a smurf

Well, BFRing to Hades is more like literally physically dragging Yhwach to the gates of hell. Not as in using an ability. Asuming this verse is like Saint Seiya.

Back