• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Normal Kirby upgrade (final try)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
SD convinced me to make a thread about it. This would disregard the previous one if true, but if it's false, then go back to that one.

So, Kirby has seven 3-B to 3-A feats. All relating to Another Dimension.

• First there's Magolor, who, which we all know of by now.
  • Dark Mind corrupted the Mirror World, which the Kirby Wiki calls an alternate universe. Plot starts because Meta Knight thinks it will spread to Dream Land Zamasu style.
And Kirby took hits from and beat them all. This should be enough to de-outlier the outlier.

if this were dragon ball, it'd be accepted by now. but isnt this Kirby while using the special power up available in each game?

Like I said in the thread, there has to be quite the bit of 4-A feats to make these an outlier, assuming the are individual feats not based on scaling of course. Still I would like to hear the side of the people who declared this to be an outlier first.

@Pachi it took Dragon Ball Gt 3 feats, 4 statements, and a historic fact to upgrade them to 4-A just saying.

There's only one 4-A feat (that was beyond casual), two 5-B feats, one which Kirby smiled his way out of. The other is the reason it was an outlier.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Again, proof for the dimensions being universal?
I answered that in the previous thread. It's the same universe Magolor manipulates to his whim.

We assume it's the size of multiples galaxy based on swirly patterns on Magolor's attack, despite the fact that using just background stuff for dimension size isn't allowed.

This is just a dimension, no reason to assume full universe

Don't we assume things are full universes unless heavy evidence points otherwise? Look at the HTC. We thought it was a full universe until it was pointed out that it was Planet sized. I mean, it's home to a plethora of creatures. Also, AD is traversed in the Lor fight, so it's not just Magolor's attack.

But there is no galaxies to be seen, just stars.

The HTC was just a misunderstanding IIRC, no infinite or universal statement existed

actually we don't

The HTC came from something kin to Saitama 1/2 universal feat

@Saikou,

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Another Dimension seems to more likely than not be a universe. Numerous stars are seen in the background, and the fight seems to take place near a supermassive black hole, which would imply it is at the very least a galaxy. However, this is of course only the tiny portion that we see, and much more is scrolled past when chasing Magolor. Not to mention when he's defeated, the fabric of the entire dimension collapses. Obviously, this scales to literally no one but Magolor, though.

A vaguely black hole thingy =\= a supermassive black hole that proves a galaxy. And having tons of stars doesn't mean much again.

Regardless, the flying on Landia part of the final battle shows galaxies (watching final battle right now), and maybe even more. Even then, we already put AD's size at 3-A. Reason Magolor isn't solid 3-A is because we're not sure if he FULLY manipulated it.

If AD is referred to as a universe/dimension, nothing explicitly states or proves it's smaller than a real universe, the fabric of the entire dimension collapses upon defeat and we can see galaxies in the background, then I think it's reasonable to say this is an actual universe.

I mean surely in almost every other series involving cosmic feats, one could say "oh there's no proof it was the size of our own" or going purely on what we've been shown.

Again, I think if a universe isn't suggested to be smaller than our own, it should be assumed to be a real universe. And we've treated many other series like this in the past.

I can't judge the context of these feats, but if they're legit, I suppose 5-6 3-B/3-A feats is considerably more consistent than a single casual 4-A one.

However since I'm not entirely sure, I highlighted this so more knowledgable people can recognize this thread.

Alright. Before someone brings up "Sectonia," there's several feats that happen after her that laugh in the face of baseline planet level. As we already know, Claycia is AT LEAST solar system level on her own feats. And after that Galacta Knight, a recurring character now, has a tier 3-B/3-A feat of shooting a beam of a universe at you. Galacta Knight's feat comes in Planet Robobot. Two games after Sectonia and 3 after Magolor. So the bug queen would be the outlier.

Also, Sectonia herself was buffed up/corrupted by Dark Meta Knight's mirror. Someone who is quite literally, a Dark Meta Knight. Meta Knight is equal to Kirby who is well...Kirby. Her feats being only planet level should be naught.

I am not informed enough to have an opinion about this, but think that we should wait for at least a few days, so different members get the chance to reply.

As with Ryu, I am not completely sure, but the amount of 3-A feats definitely suggests that it wouldn't be that much of an outlier at all, especially when there are so little 4-A feats.

After reading the thread, I believe 3-B to 3-A seems reasonable, especially since I think the 3-A feats out number the 4-A feats.

This is an important change. I still think that we should wait for at least a few days before rushing into it.

Not a definite answer here from me but as like Prom Dark and Ryu said, having more feats that are higher than on feat that's of a lower tier (i.e having about 5-6 3-B/3-A level feats compared to one 4-A feat) makes me think this is okay enough.

But idk of anything regarding Kirby of course so i'm just going as to the same thinking as said 3 above.

Well, from what I vaguely recall, the current tier was decided upon as an average, due to Kirby's sheer inconsistency.

I may remember wrong though.

Actually, Dark Mind may be another tier 3 feat. He corrupted the Mirror World, which would've threatened Dream Land, F-Zamasu style. These two places are separate dimensions from each other, just like most mirror worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back