• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fists of Khonshu Magic (Another Tomfer-Moon Knight CRT)

Tomfer

He/Him
I was planning on doing this CRT after Vengeance of the Moon Knight Volume 2 ended, but it's not a 5-issue only, so...

Since both Moon Knight and Hunter's Moon are similar in strength, have the same source of power and Marvel itself stated to have similar powers, they both should have the same abilities.

Edit (forgot about the Aaron's run):

They both will have Interdimensional range with Portal Creation, BFR and Telepathy. Also, I wish to merge both keys of Moon Knight's profile because he's ALWAYS empowered by Khonshu to some extend, be with his immortality or when he asks Khonshu for direct help. (I want to delete that ugly ass tabber that I put on his stats too)

They already have a few of these abilities on their profiles, I wish to just standardize them. And with that merge, Hunter's Moon would also receive the same Varies from 9-B to 8-B key from scaling to MK directly. Marvel also stated that he has the same lunar powers of MK.

TL,DR: Moon Knight and Hunter's Moon are, officially, warlocks from D&D.

Last edited:
Looks good
Also, I wish to merge both keys of Moon Knight's profile because he's ALWAYS empowered by Khonshu to some extend, be with his immortality or when he asks Khonshu for direct help. (Also I want to delete that ugly ass tabber that I put on his stats, please...)
He's literally Khonshu's avatar so obviously, only rarely do they get completely seperated

While bumping this, I might get this out of the way;

Moon Knight got stabbed in both neck and heart and was left bleeding for "half a day" and was fine, said injury was stated to literally show his heart. Can we consider this Immortality type 2? What made me think of Immortality rather than a really good stamina feat was MK's saying "If I felt like dying, I would have done it by now." and Moonpeddle's quote "I have no idea how are you still alive."

-iwfUZUA_400x400.png

Just one more admin vote...

While bumping this, I might get this out of the way;

Moon Knight got stabbed in both neck and heart and was left bleeding for "half a day" and was fine, said injury was stated to literally show his heart. Can we consider this Immortality type 2? What made me think of Immortality rather than a really good stamina feat was MK's saying "If I felt like dying, I would have done it by now." and Moonpeddle's quote "I have no idea how are you still alive."
Sure, it'd be Type 2. Low-Mid, since the rules state that for type 2 you should state what extent of damage their type 2 applies to based on regeneration levels (it's just that not everyone does it).

Sure, it'd be Type 2. Low-Mid, since the rules state that for type 2 you should state what extent of damage their type 2 applies to based on regeneration levels (it's just that not everyone does it).
I believe I never saw anyone doing it, lmao. But I appreciate the heads-up.

I believe I never saw anyone doing it, lmao. But I appreciate the heads-up.
It's not a majorly important rule (probably why no one follows it), but IMO it does help establish the level of damage they can take.

I did it on Doom's profile for his type 2 immortality and put it at Low Mid (from when he survived his heart being turned to stone and blood being turned to acid).

It's not a majorly important rule (probably why no one follows it), but IMO it does help establish the level of damage they can take.
While not important, it does prevent potential future problems, especially in versus threads. It should be done more often.

I did it on Doom's profile for his type 2 immortality and put it at Low Mid (from when he survived his heart being turned to stone and blood being turned to acid).
I'd assume that surviving without a heart, a critical organ, would be considered Mid. Too bad.

Back