• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby Upgrades Thread: Boss edition

BOSS REVISIONS

1)Why are they JUST High 6-A?
Why are we scaling them FAR BELOW Kirby?
Just to set some examples
Mega Titan cannot be hurt by Kirby at all unless you have like Crash or sth, bosses are generally comparable to Meta Knight because you fight DM before you fight some of the other bosses (technically it's dependant on what path you choose but also, if we go by world number then DM appears way before the likes of Master Hand and Crazy Hand).
Why are all of them High 6-A????????? Thye are all meant to be challenging to Kirby
In NiD Heavy Mole is able to destroy ground which Kirby can only destroy with the hammer, clearly some comparability.

Overall, why are we scaling the bosses to nothingness?
They should be 5-A, plain and simple, and the ones with later game keys should be 2-C
Yes, all bosses.

2) Kracko's 4-A should be 2-C since it appeared in Triple Deluxe which comes after RtDL and should be a different key. He should have 5-A as kracko jr, 5-A as Kracko, 4-A for RotK key, 2-C for TD key. he should have a "higher in DX form" in the keys where he has one.

3) Whispy Woods needs to be split into keys instead of a varies since i am pretty sure he doesn't vary, he just has higher strength in further games.

MINI-BOSS REVISION

I think mini-bosses are sorta kinda mistreated in the verse. They are all scaled to High 6-A because of Big-Mam's personal feat. I think that's kinda dumb.
This might have been tolerable when Kirby's first key was High 6-A, but at this point it's really weird that someone who is High 6-A is considered a serious challenge for Kirby and takes many MANY hits to die.
It's very much intended that they don't die in one or two hits. We can dismiss the Giant Waddle dees or Mega Knights as slightly stronger fodder as they die in just two hits rather just one, but at this point the mini-bosses have their own freaking Health Bar, ALWAYS. Mario scales it's mid-bosses to 3-C and doesn't bet an eye, everyone is fine with it because it prooves to be a challenge to him. What makes these mini-bosses so special that they have to be scaled lower than Kirby AT HIS WEAKEST despite fighting Kirby for a long time many many times. Heck, even after you kill them you have to actually hit their body several times to make them explode.

EVIDENCE TO SUGGEST THAT THEY ARE, INDEED, COMPARABLE:

-In NiD Kirby goes through a stage that is basically a boss rush. If he was 5-A he would have melted through them in two hits at most as he did with the metaknites which are only shown to be slightly stronger than the average one-hit kill enemies. Especially considering you can go to an arena to fight a mini-boss for a reward, which implies the mini-bosses to be a proper challenge to kirby.
-Mini-bosses are fought even in the latest games in the arena. A rush of mini-bosses comes right after an actual bossfight, which suggests they're an actual challenge, even if they are inferior to actual bosses.
-Master Hand, a mini-boss in Amazing Mirror, when paired with Crazy Hand becomes a boss, the bosses being generally comaprable to Dark Meta Knight who was able to overpower Meta Knight.

So overall mini-bosses are only somewhat lower than actual bosses.
I propose to scale them to 5-A and if they have an appearance after the 2-C feats then they should have a separate key that is 2-C.

Additionally all the mini-bosses that appear in Kirby FL should have a wild key in their profiles.

ADELINE REVISION
Her 10-C should be at least 6-A since she can hurt Kirby and doesn't die after getting hit by him.
Her SA form should be pure 2-C as she can use physical attacks and take hits from final bosses.

Ribbon Revision: 3-C, likely 2-C is outdated, should be pure 2-C.

Overall:

• Minibosses pre-2-C scaling are 5-A, post 2-C scaling are 2-C
  • Bosses are the exact same but higher than mini-bosses
  • Kracko's 4-A is actually 2-C and his keys need a revamp
  • Whispy Woods needs not a varies tier
  • Adeline's phsycial stats in key 1 shouldn't be lower than a waddle dee's and she should be 2-C in SA
  • Ribbon needs an update

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure the profiles were supposed to be updated from a previously accepted thread iirc, but it was taking a long time and only a select few characters got upgraded from 4-A to 2-C.

I’m pretty sure the profiles were supposed to be updated from a previously accepted thread iirc, but it was taking a long time and only a select few characters got upgraded from 4-A to 2-C.
either way i believe we should do the upgrades here. Could you ping Eficiente please I'll probably have to argue my point with him for a while.

Doing so knocked her out and might be game mechanics
doesn't change the fact that she managed to hurt him in the first place which clearly isn't 10-C
Please understand that 10-C is literally lower energy than dropping your ass down on the soft sofa. Kirby at that time was 5-A. She needs at least bottom line 6-A to even be capable of that. I think she very much needs to be 6-A.

doesn't change the fact that she managed to hurt him in the first place which clearly isn't 10-C
Please understand that 10-C is literally lower energy than dropping your ass down on the soft sofa. Kirby at that time was 5-A. She needs at least bottom line 6-A to even be capable of that. I think she very much needs to be 6-A.
The difference between baseline 5-A and the top of 6-A is 608966137.172x if you want to argue them harming Kirby beyond game mechanics there is a serious outlier involved

The difference between baseline 5-A and the top of 6-A is 608966137.172x if you want to argue them harming Kirby beyond game mechanics there is a serious outlier involved
look man at the very least she is "at most 6-A" since she is only ever so slightly lower than 6-A. The fact that she can survive a blow from kirby and can't be eaten by him already shows that she isn't just some 10-C girl and the fact that she can even hurt kirby similarly to how other fodder do, she shouldn't be excempt.

look man at the very least she is "at most 6-A" since she is only ever so slightly lower than 6-A. The fact that she can survive a blow from kirby and can't be eaten by him already shows that she isn't just some 10-C girl and the fact that she can even hurt kirby similarly to how other fodder do, she shouldn't be excempt.
6-A for harming and surviving a 5-A doesn't work.

Like at this point we should just use waddle dees as the baseline for fodder and Adeline being a 6-A with 10-C physicals makes 0 sense especially considering she can harm kirby

I would suggest unknown physically at most 5-A given her only feats are knocking herself out to barely harm Kirby and surviving being one shot by kirby

We already have Kirby threads going on, they even stopped me from proceeding a finished one to work on another until that one isn't finished. We're gonna have to ignore this for now, you can close it if you want.

We already have Kirby threads going on, they even stopped me from proceeding a finished one to work on another until that one isn't finished. We're gonna have to ignore this for now, you can close it if you want.
Afaik you are only allowed 3 kirby CRTs at the same time. The only one currently active is this one.

What part of "they even stopped me from proceeding a finished one to work on another until that one isn't finished" was dismissible? If that didn't matter I could just ignore how they did things and open my own separate thread to keep on working the same things they stopped me from applying or some other stuff, I'm closing this thread.
The only one currently active is this one.
That's not true, I'm working on the one that matters.

Last edited:
I unlocked the thread as the Kirby Formatting CRT was done. Still, I'm going to ignore this myself until I finish adding the revisions accepted before that.

Back