• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All of these proposals are from the scans shown here:

Meta Knight's Hoshi Pupu self should have a range of interplanetary.

Kirby senses Marx from far away, and breaks the 4th wall, so he should have 4th Wall Awareness.

Animal Kirby is digging underground but knows exactly where he is at all times and where to come up. Not sure what power that is.

Magolor claims that Kirby and Kawasaki can cook together with "impossibly perfect synchronization!".

Kirby also senses Magolor repairing the Lor Starcutter from far away, he then punts a rock all across this far distance and one-shots the Lor Starcutter. Not sure how far it was but it should still be noted in his range section.

Kirby instantly masters using the Robobot Armor the moment he lands in it for the first time, so Vehicle Mastery.

When he fell asleep due to hunger weakening him, fought and overpowered Dark Meta Knight with Bell Kirby while still sleeping. So he should have whatever power lets one fight while sleeping.

I vaguely think I saw someone with this before.

So, first of all not all of those are from the same manga, which you can tell from the art alone, not even having read them. "Hoshi no Kirby" is the Jap. name of the series, other continuities add some else on top it or not. So you're not being clear by saying "Hoshi no Kirby".

In our rules we have 2 that this scans go against, can you can read them and quote them?

Basically,
  • You don't source the Book and Chapter, which will need to be put as a ref in the profiles
  • The images aren't translated, all text and context is removed and the desc. just tells you what's happening. This is unacceptable, the reader needs to conclude what happens on their own as we use that to say what the character are capable of.

Basically,
  • You don't source the Book and Chapter, which will need to be put as a ref in the profiles
  • The images aren't translated, all text and context is removed and the desc. just tells you what's happening. This is unacceptable, the reader needs to conclude what happens on their own as we use that to say what the character are capable of.
OK then.

I apologize and I guess this can be closed then.

Back