• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nono's AP Revision (Gunbuster)

Nono's AP Revision (Gunbuster)

Adding a new High 5-A Key or replace 5-A Key with High 5-A Key.

Here's the calc link : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ster_series_:_Nono's_micro_blackholes_AP_calc

One micro blackhole is enough for High 5-A. And she can easily spam them by dozens. So maybe At least High 5-A ? Either way is fine to me.

Revision :

Dwarf Star Level (Nono can create 52 micro-blackholes under few seconds, with new micro-blackhole created every second)

XXX

High End

Average radius of all black holes : 315,06/52 blackholes = 6,07E+40J = Low 4-C Small Star

AP for all black holes
AP for a blackhole : 6,07E+40J * 52 = 3,16E+42J = 4-C Star (0,66E+42J away from High 4-C)

Seems alright, Low 4-C could work as well if you include that. Though the striking strength could probably be left to unknown since there's not much physical feats at that time, so it'll just be Unknow, likely Solar System Class.

Since the thinking writing promotion system breaks down causality at a quantum level, and which required precogs for navigation, is grounds for causality manipulation?

And about the black hole information paradox... perhaps another thread for that.

@Crzer07 Okay, I'll start working at on low 4-C

Eh, I don't really know. But what's obvious is it reconciles/repairs causality. So probably limited Causality manipulation?

Eh, maybe later. Thx for reading that longass rant lol.

Back