• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT lifting Feat Downgrade

Current characters have Class-G lifting feat, due to a long scaling, however there is no link/calc for Class-G feat available, Honestly i don't remember any good lifting feat in the series as well.

If there is no calc/feat, pls removed/fix it with proper calc feats

Also there is the fact that Galand fail to lift an axe which at best weighing dozens of tons

Agreed, the only good lifting feat I remember is Galand trying to lift Escanor's axe and he failed.

I'm pretty sure he didn't fail. He picked it up but used two hands and was complaining about the weight distribution on the weapon. Then Escanor gets up and explains that it's supposed to be used with one hand.

About Galan and the axe of Escanor, remember that the axe weighs more than Diane's hammer, which weighs hundreds of tons, perhaps thousands. Since buildings can have this weight and the hammer is the size of one, only made of iron or steel, I do not know.

"Q242. KK-san (From Hokkaido): Which is heavier? The War Hammer Gideon or the Divine Axe Rhitta?

Nakaba: The Divine Axe Rhitta is many times heavier than the War Hammer Gideon."

Muuuuh said:
About Galan and the axe of Escanor, remember that the axe weighs more than Diane's hammer, which weighs hundreds of tons, perhaps thousands. Since buildings can have this weight and the hammer is the size of one, only made of iron or steel, I do not know.

"Q242. KK-san (From Hokkaido): Which is heavier? The War Hammer Gideon or the Divine Axe Rhitta?

Nakaba: The Divine Axe Rhitta is many times heavier than the War Hammer Gideon."
Ah? Diane's hammer Weigh 1 ton.

Escanor's axe weight at best dozens of tons or 100 ton if we wank it really hard,and Galan can't even budge it

incorrect. We do not know how much Rhitta weighs, we only know that he is times heavier than the hammer. It can be 10 times heavier or 5 million times heavier. To say that the maximum is 100 tones is to assume a number without base and meaningless. For now the weight of Rhitta is unknown.

In addition, Galan used the axe, he was able to hold and use, the only thing he commented was that the axe should have a larger handle to be two-handed, saying that Galan did not move was not true.

>only know that he is times heavier than the hammer. It can be 10 times heavier or 5 million times heavier

Not really,"many times heaiver" is not 10000+ tons,that assumption base on nothing.

The autor would simply say "over 100/1000 tons" if that was true, but he just said many times- the axe at best weight dozens of tons

>In addition, Galan used the axe, he was able to hold and use

No,Galan didnt use the axe-he couldn't lift and move it at all.

Yes, we don't know how much Rhitta Axe weight but that's pure wank to say it can be from 10 to 5 million times heavier. Even 100 tones are wank without feats. If Diana's weapon is only one tone then Escanor one can go from 1,001kg to a finite number but believable one. You may be able to lift 1 tone but 2 tones impossible. Without feats is not plausible for them to have G class Lifting Strenght.

From where does the feat of G class come?

Your argument has no meaning, it does not establish a limit, you have set a limit with no point of support in information. And since Galan can kick Diane back at her while she was using the hammer, we see that his strength is hundreds of times. Considering how many times the hammer's weight is multiplied when Diane uses all her strength to attack in addition to her speed.

Striking Strenght and Lifting Strenght are not related.

"This is due to the biomechanics behind how human type characters attack. Unlike most forms of attacks, a lift is a slow, sustained motion which allows for many more muscles fibers to be recruited into the movement more easily, generating much more energy than a fast movement used in combat. Lifting movements also allow the body's tendons to help out by storing the energy, then releasing it in a sudden burst, acting like a spring, further amplifying energy output. As a result, striking energy, based on real-life ratios, is usually much lower than lifting energy."

Your striking strength may be Mountain Level but you can still only lift one Tone - example Diana hammer weight which is one 1 tone.

Correct, but Galan's muscular power resisted that force from above and pushed her back with one leg. This translates into Lifting strength.

I will appreciate, if someone make a proper blog for lifting feat (if available), or we should start removing it

There is the fact that BoS Diana had a very hard time in 10X gravity and BoS base Mel ahd a bit of trouble with 30X gravity,can be use for lifting strength

The feat stated on Meliodas's profile is that one about the tower that him and Ban destroyed. I've seen a calc about, I just need to remember the name of the tower

Could someone message a staff member and ask them if it is okay to make the changes?

M3X said:
Maybe Elizhaa?
The Lifting Strength scaled from Meliodas and Ban destroying the Bustee Dungeon with arm wrestling.

Arm wrestling would be a pushing feat which part of Lifting Strength so I disagee with the changes. I do think the link can be added.

Lifting Strength is defined as the mass that an individual can lift on Earth. Pushing and pulling feats are also considered a part of this statistic.
I do agree with link the calculation for the Lifting Strength.

Lifting Strength can yields Attack Potency results since concepts aren't always mutuality exclusive.

@M3X, there is nothing wrong with the Arm wrestling calculation as it was justification for an old rating. The only reason that the early scaling changed is from Gilthunder's storm creation feats scaling.

Meliodas-Ban Hand wrestling = 3.6361 Megatons.

The calc is for the destruction of the base, but I'm not seeing how you can derive Lifting Strength from that.

Damage3245 said:
The calc is for the destruction of the base, but I'm not seeing how you can derive Lifting Strength from that.
From my opinion, the force to destroy the dungeon came from their arm wrestling. Arm wresting should be a lifting strenght feat because it is Pulling or Pushing feat which is part of Lifting Strenght.

Hmm. It definitely still seems a bit weird to me. I'd find it helpful if we had other Lifting Strength feats from the verse to compare to.

Is anyone aware of any that could be calced?

Back