• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT lifting Feat Downgrade

I can try to calculate the weight of the Albions, but if no one is going to scale from them, what would be even the point? That's precisely why I asked if other characters with higher power levels can scale from them.

Well, perhaps I have misunderstood the context due to not having had the time to properly read through this entire thread. My apologies.

If someone has a lifting feat done through magic rather than pure physical strength, is that applicable to the Lifting Strength rating?

Well, we sometimes give it an extra "via telekinesis" mention after first stating the actual physical strength level.

Therefir said:
I calculated the weight of Baste Dungeon at 1637051590.61 tons in this blog.
Nice, now, we can add to Meliodas and Ban's Profile for evidence and scaling once the calculation is evaluated as blog and accepted here. At the very least, the calculation looks to proof the lifting strength was truly Class G

There's Diane's feat of lifting up a mountain through magic and dropping it on the ground, when she fought Helbram.

Damage3245 said:
There's Diane's feat of lifting up a mountain through magic and dropping it on the ground, when she fought Helbram.
Here:

• https://www.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/49/15
  • https://www.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/49/16
  • https://www.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/49/18 (diane for scaling reason)
Like, @Antvasima said it would be applicable like "via telekinesis" key where is this case is "via magic"

For future reference, I wouldn't recommend using ********** (for anything, really).

Manga See Online is much higher quality, and a lot less likely to give you malware.

I made a direct calculation evaluation request and it looks accepted by a calculation group.

That's what exactly i want, i blog to link with there profile

Well, the calculation blog and its being accepted evaluation finished much faster than I anticipated. All that is left is geting the thread evaluated with the new information for the lifting strenght.

I personally recommend to use Manga Rock, but to get the full application, you need to buy it.

Bump

So, is the main decision to keep the old lifting strength but with the calculation blog to Meliodas and Ban's profile for reference?

^yes, but is this feat will scale to everyone? I mean galand wasn't able to lift escanor axe, either galand can't lift things, or escanor axe is heavier then we thought(it can result to a upgrade for escanor lifting feat)

I mean do we have a correct measurements of axe's weight because if we don't then I don't the the Axe's weight should be counter-arguments because fictional weapons's weight tends to varied drastically depending on the fictional setting? In the verse Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke, for example, Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)'s Veldora sword has a stellar mass despite being look like a normal sword.

I will unsubscribe to this thread. You can send me a message later if you need my help with something.

1997KD said:
^yes, but is this feat will scale to everyone? I mean galand wasn't able to lift escanor axe, either galand can't lift things, or escanor axe is heavier then we thought(it can result to a upgrade for escanor lifting feat)
Bastee Dungeon? To almost anyone, those versions of Meliodas and Ban were very weak. Unsealed Base Meliodas couldnt lift Rhitta either, i dont see why mention that.

Rhitta is likely much heavier than Band and Meliodas's lifitng strnght as describe ealier. It is not uncommon for a fictional weapon to be heavier than large made-objects, in any case, like Rimuru's Veldora Sword example above.

Back