• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT lifting Feat Downgrade

Finally found,

About these two feats during the battle of Meliodas and Escanor, we know how powerful a Scout is, but even so, Meliodas was able to hold the full force of the blow, this translates to facelift, but I do not know if it can be quantified.

[[1]]

The second is a more powerfull Escanor, not the one yet, and serious

[[2]]

Does no one scale from the Albions? They are strong enough to support their own weight, and their power levels are just around 5500.

Where is it written that Rhitta weighs this?

Also, not only that, he holds Rhitta in addition to all the strength of the Escanor, which is the impressive part in the feat judging the physical strength of Escanor plus his speed.

Rhitta did not even consider it here.

Without exact number, 25 tones is just speculation.

And that does not even matter, the feat does not boil down to Rhitta's weight.

It was said in the manga to be 1 ton, although it does not make much sense with the size and material of which it is built.

However we were never given a number on Rhitta.

But I wonder if somehow Meliodas holding Escanors attack can be quantifiable.

But never an exact number, as I said before.

Besides, Rhitta's weight has never been the point here.

it was never stated the Weight of Rhitta and don't think it will be.

Gideon is stated to be 1 Ton.

So, Rhitta could be from 2 Tons to a questionable number.

Can we simply make a blog for lifting feat, so we can link it to other characters profiles? That's why I made the post

Then it's ok, to change class G to Unknown, since no one provide a actual calc for it

I think it makes sense to scale their lifting strength to the destruction of Bastee Dungeon tbh. All that needs to be found is the mass of the structure, which is easily determined by multiplying the volume with rock density.

AstralKing7 said:
A staff member literally just commented up above about why the current ratings are used
Staff memeber commentÔëá auto correct. Also i never say just remove it. There is no calc/feat link to there profile, if there is in any calc in any side, y'all shouldnt have problem to copy paste here in a blog the link to the profiles

U do realize u said change it to unknown right

As well as the fact that we have a page if I remember correctly where it says the scaling that Elizhaa is using is correct.

Antvasima said:
So what are the conclusions here?
We need a legit calc to prove that Class G lifting feat,

but it's unavailable, so unless someone links it(if available) or made a calc for it, we should remove all class G feat to unknown.

Since we didn't have any justification for it.

Okay. If you find scans for the feat, you can politely ask a few calc group members if they would be interested in handling it.

We need a legit calc to prove that Class G lifting feat,

but it's unavailable, so unless someone links it(if available) or made a calc for it, we should remove all class G feat to unknown.

Since we didn't have any justification for it.

Dude a staff member literally said at the top y the profiles don't need a calc. We have a calc which is the destruction of the dungeon with pulling strength

It's like u keep ignoring this ƒºÉ

At the same time though, it's not like Meliodas/Ban are actually lifting anything in the Baste Dungeon.

They're just pushing against each other which has the side-effect of demolishing the place (which makes very little sense).

If there are any additional feats supporting it, it would be fine but right now it just stands out as a weird feat that shouldn't be used to justify the Lifting Strength of every single character.

Its fine to do it for profiles which u guys aren't understanding and which a staff member is saying. Other verses have some profiles set up like this

You guys can find other feats but this fearing shouldn't get removed since it's fine with the lifting strength page and staff members

Y'all always bring up other verse? If you have problems for other verse, then make a crt and fix it

Antvasima said:
Okay. If you find scans for the feat, you can politely ask a few calc group members if they would be interested in handling it.
The best I can do is, leave a request for calc, in calc thread

We aren't changing the rating on this one. You literally just ignored staff. I don't have a problem with other verses since its accepted.

So if you want to remove this from the profiles instead of making a crt for NnT make a crt so the wiki stops using scaling like this which the staff accepts but u for some reason have a problem with it but want explain

Back