• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically your support my point they still got hit by a portion of the Britannia destroying attack.
The problem is that it's a portion and it's unquantifiable.

It wouldn't make any sense for any of them to scale to the full attack or even a significant portion as it is 1024 x their initial combined attack because Meliodas full countered it 10 times.

@Damage What do you think of the calculations in the youtube video/my debunks?
Reposting this for you to evaluate

It wouldn't make any sense for any of them to scale to the full attack or even a significant portion as it is 1024 x their initial combined attack because Meliodas full countered it 10 times.
A portion of continental is country level

@Whiteee I'm not too sure about the parameters themselves, but apparently cloud calculations have to be halved now because the speed of a circular wave like that travels faster as it goes outward, or something. It's hard to put into words.

Even though king used a shield they still got hit by the attack Elizabeth had to heal them afterwards but they survived it.

A portion of continental is country level
1. We don't know if it's continental.
2. What portion are you talking about? 1/10? We have no idea how much of it King withstood with Pollen Garden and how powerful the shockwaves are. For all we know, it could be 1/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of the attack's full power.

I'm not too sure about the parameters themselves, but apparently cloud calculations have to be halved now because the speed of a circular wave like that travels faster as it goes outward, or something. It's hard to put into words.
Most of the values are directly from the manga such as the size of the cloud and timeframe (which is heavily lowballed) utilizing Merlin's Chrono counter.

Would that be true of a KE cloud calc?

Most of the values are directly from the manga such as the size of the cloud and timeframe (which is heavily lowballed) utilizing Merlin's Chrono counter.

Would that be true of a KE cloud calc?
I don't think that has a lot of bearing on halving it.

Tbh, I've always disagreed with halving these kinds of feats because we base it on the overall timeframe, but we low-ball if we don't have enough information.

Reposting this for you to evaluate
We used to have this feat accepted to a larger result (country level , in-fact) but it got downgraded because:

A: no proof mael pushed the clouds that far , which i agree

B:And then the size of the storm itself got downgraded even further because of other shenanigans, which i disagree

Nowadays the value would be like 7-A

PS: i also heard the average cloud thickness was questionable on this feat on specific, but don't quote me on that

@Damage3245 What do you think about the proposals?

Ban and King get possibly higher due to surviving DK Zeldris' attack:

Demon King possessing Meliodas:
Attack Potency:
At least Island level (Easily overpowered Afternoon Mael), possibly higher (Overpowered Full Wings King and damaged Ban, both of whom were able to withstand a magic attack from the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris)

Durability: At least Island level, possibly higher (Took blows from Post-Purgatory Ban)

Ban:
Attack Potency:
At least Island level (Comparable to Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas. Traded blows with the Demon King who was possessing Meliodas), possibly higher (Was able to just barely damage the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris albeit Merlin stated that he was practically unscathed. Was capable of trading blows with the Demon King possessing Meliodas who was able to damage him), Varies with Snatch (Snatch is capable of stealing the opponent's speed and adding it to Ban's own)

Durability: At least Island level, possibly higher (Took hits from a Demon King who was possessing Meliodas. Withstood a magic attack from the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris), Varies with Snatch (Snatch is capable of stealing the opponent's physical power and adding it to Ban's own)

King:
Attack Potency:
At least Island level (Effortlessly overpowered and stomped Four Commandments Absorbed Mael. Damaged the Original Demon while remote controlling Chastiefol from far away), possibly higher (Was able to just barely damage the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris albeit Merlin stated that he was practically unscathed)

Durability: At least Island level, possibly higher (Withstood a magicattack from the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris)

And Merlin damaged the DK so she could get a possibly higher.

Merlin:
Attack Potency: Island level
(Knocked out Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas and extracted his power in the past. The mere mention of her true identity caused Fraudrin and Grayroad to completely lose their composure. Blasted a hole through Grayroad with Exterminate Ray and forcefully prevented her escape with a casual Endless Whirl spell), possibly higher with Infinity (Can enchant her magic and make it overpower True Form Chandler’s Exterminate Ray at night. Was able to barely damage the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris)

We used to have this feat accepted to a larger result (country level , in-fact) but it got downgraded because:

A: no proof mael pushed the clouds that far , which i agree

B:And then the size of the storm itself got downgraded even further because of other shenanigans, which i disagree

Nowadays the value would be like 7-A

PS: i also heard the average cloud thickness was questionable on this feat on specific, but don't quote me on that
Well as I said I am not vested enough to really get into it. But from what I recall the cloud was clearly a squall line or chain of storms that ranged across a large portion of the country. The vampire chapters gave a canonical distance from Edinburgh to Lioness of 186 miles which can help scale how far the clouds went, and then use the height of thunder clouds.

I don't really see how A is a thing. He clearly dissipated the clouds the OG sinner brought. It's both seen on panel and is symbolic.

Avg cloud density is fine, especially when discussing cumulonimbus clouds.

Anywho good luck to all.

Well as I said I am not vested enough to really get into it. But from what I recall the cloud was clearly a squall line or chain of storms that ranged across a large portion of the country. The vampire chapters gave a canonical distance from Edinburgh to Lioness of 186 miles which can help scale how far the clouds went, and then use the height of thunder clouds.

I don't really see how A is a thing. He clearly dissipated the clouds the OG sinner brought. It's both seen on panel and is symbolic.

Avg cloud density is fine, especially when discussing cumulonimbus clouds.

Anywho good luck to all.
Just make the crt on vs battle wiki for the mael feat

Can't evaluate the calcs unless they're posted in a blog on our wiki.
This is correct, yes. If somebody wants any calculations to be evaluated and possibly applied, they first need to be placed in a blog in our wiki.

I also have this one which would bump up some characters to solid island level.

If you guys decide to use either calc just ping me. I'll upload them to vs wiki if they pass initial inspection.

I think we stopped using that because it's a fan map with massive inconsistencies.

Anyway, Ordan was stated to be 40 miles from Liones, and Vaizel is implied to be reasonably close to the former.

I also have this one which would bump up some characters to solid island level.

If you guys decide to use either calc just ping me. I'll upload them to vs wiki if they pass initial inspection.
You can use this video

I think we stopped using that because it's a fan map with massive inconsistencies.

Anyway, Ordan was stated to be 40 miles from Liones, and Vaizel is implied to be reasonably close to the former.
Yeah but the scaling isn't using the maps internal scaling. It's using the map for point references and using the canonical values to pixelscale from. Such as lioness and Edinburgh being 186 miles apart.

I don't get how that addresses my point that there's massive inconsistencies between distances, or that it's a fan map (I'm assuming it's the fan map, because I can't actually see it).

The final explosion is only a portion of what the final attack was. So actually it could make sense if the sins tanked it.

Just find what the length of the explosion is in the part below and then find at what distance King was from the epicenter.

Everyone who scales to or above King (assuming the values are higher than what they are currently rated at) should scale.

The final explosion is only a portion of what the final attack was. So actually it could make sense if the sins tanked it.

Just find what the length of the explosion is in the part below and then find at what distance King was from the epicenter.

Everyone who scales to or above King (assuming the values are higher than what they are currently rated at) should scale.
Exactly but they don't seem to accept it so I concede with this.

Yes, the sins tanked a portion of the explosion. However we can't accurately quantify it.

That sounds way easier said than done considering that from the scans it's completely unclear where he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back