• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll respond anyway just for clarification.
How is it unknown when you can calculate the value of the portion as if it were not a residual explosion?
They are clearly in the part below (the one which is narrow), so pixelscaling we can find out.
What does that even mean?

Also, there is no way to find the size of the explosion from this panel.

However, I could maybe use deflagration and assume the bottom cylinder is comparable to the size of mountain DK (which is hard to find in and of itself).
If you knew that being 10 meters away from the center would reduce the values to 1/600th, how can you not know how to calculate it?
It's assuming the blast wave travelled as a sphere (not including the portion in the ground). I could probably find whatever shape this affront to god is, but even the bottom is cylindrical enough that my assumption is actually a huge low-ball.
It's easy to find where King and the rest were right before the exlosion began.
They move around quite a bit.

Maybe I could assume it's centred on Diane.

Last edited:
I'll respond anyway just for clarification.

What does that even mean?

Also, there is no way to find the size of the explosion from this panel.

However, I could maybe use deflagration and assume the bottom cylinder is comparable to the size of mountain DK (which is hard to find in and of itself).

It's assuming the blast wave travelled as a sphere (not including the portion in the ground). I could probably find whatever shape this affront to god is, but even the bottom is cylindrical enough that my assumption is actually a huge low-ball.

They move around quite a bit.

Maybe I could assume it's centred on Diane.
This guy calculates all the feats from NNT

Why? he calculates all the feats so it fine
That doesn't matter if the calculation is wrong. What it doesn't take into account is perspective created by the fact that the Earth is spherical. For example, continents on a spherical map appear much larger than on a flat map because of the planet's curve.

Also, that section of ground is way too small to use the Earth's curve.

That doesn't matter if the calculation is wrong. What it doesn't take into account is perspective created by the fact that the Earth is spherical. For example, continents on a spherical map appear much larger than on a flat map because of the planet's curve.

Also, that section of ground is way too small to use the Earth's curve.
Then make a crt and calc this then

The first link literally says fanbook.

The second one I can't find anything on.
Oh sorry I thought you were implying the source was fanmade.

Yeah, I don't see a reason with using NnT version of a databook here. Especially utilizing known values from the manga. But I don't really have vested interest here and trust your decision making so no big deal if you don't find the calc acceptable.

I did a rough calculation for the explosion itself. The lowest result is just over baseline Large Mountain level, while the highest end isn't even Island level.

I'm not making a blog or calculating the durability of King's pollen garden because it's not worth it.

I did a rough calculation for the explosion itself. The lowest result is just over baseline Large Mountain level, while the highest end isn't even Island level.

I'm not making a blog or calculating the durability of King's pollen garden because it's not worth it.
That's underwhelming, so low.

What do you think that we should do here ByAsura?

It was x2 in the novels, so half that.
There's also an amp by Infinity, which can range from moderate to massive.

Also, out of interest, could I get a scan? Although I might go through the novels just to calculate one of Diane's feats anyway (she raises a town to save it from a flash flood).
What do you think that we should do here ByAsura?
Given that there's little objection, I think adding Tsotso's scaling is fine.

Thank you for helping out. Tell us here when you are done, and we should close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back