• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The eos fought and damage and took damage from the prime demon king read this and this.
They don't damage him there. It's in another scene where King and Ban manage to make him bleed. Also, they shouldn't fully scale, because a Base Escanor already damaged him and a MUCH stronger Escanor (with The One and then The One Ultimate) was still somewhat comparable to the Prime Demon King physically.

They don't damage him there. It's in another scene where King and Ban manage to make him bleed. Also, they shouldn't fully scale, because a Base Escanor already damaged him and a MUCH stronger Escanor (with The One and then The One Ultimate) was still somewhat comparable to the Prime Demon King physically.
Alright I am just saying they should at least be island level plus also did they survive an attack from demon king zeldris here they were able to fight and damage cath who is somewhat of a challenge to chaos arthur here

Last edited:
So an unscathed person can be covered in bruises?
She said practically unscathed. So he did technically get affected by the attacks but it was just scratches from what I see.

Considering that the DK didn't try to defend against Ban and King's attacks and just tanked them, I don't see how they should fully scale to his High 6-C rating.

She said practically unscathed. So he did technically get affected by the attacks but it was just scratches from what I see.

Considering that the DK didn't try to defend against Ban and King's attacks and just tanked them, I don't see how they should fully scale to his High 6-C rating.
Well there are arguments for ban and king and maybe merlin to get island level + not large island level maybe ban but that's it

To be fair the dk was immune to magic so they had to fight him physically the demon king without the ruler took damage from merlin of all people so without the ruler the dk would be beaten way faster

Well there are arguments for ban and king and maybe merlin to get island level + not large island level maybe ban but that's it
I guess if Ban and King do get an upgrade, it would only be "possibly higher" as we can't exactly pinpoint where their AP stands at considering that their only real feat against the Demon King was leaving scratches.

So it would look like this:

Ban: Island level (Comparable to Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas. Traded blows with the Demon King who was possessing Meliodas), possibly higher (Was able to just barely damage the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris albeit Merlin stated that he was practically unscathed), Varies with Snatch (Snatch is capable of stealing the opponent's speed and adding it to Ban's own)

King: Island level (Effortlessly overpowered and stomped Four Commandments Absorbed Mael. Damaged the Original Demon while remote controlling Chastiefol from far away), possibly higher (Was able to just barely damage the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris albeit Merlin stated that he was practically unscathed)

To be fair the dk was immune to magic so they had to fight him physically the demon king without the ruler took damage from merlin of all people so without the ruler the dk would be beaten way faster
Merlin's magic was likely just that strong, considering that the Demon King tanked attacks from Ban which weren't affected by The Ruler.

I am fine with this considering that ban, king, and escanor survived an attack from DK zeldris does that increase their durability?

Last edited:
As for Merlin, if her profile is changed to include her feats against the Demon King, it would be like this:

Island level (Knocked out Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas and extracted his power in the past. The mere mention of her true identity caused Fraudrin and Grayroad to completely lose their composure. Blasted a hole through Grayroad with Exterminate Ray and forcefully prevented her escape with a casual Endless Whirl spell), possibly higher with Infinity (Can enchant her magic and make it overpower True Form Chandler’s Exterminate Ray at night. Was able to barely damage the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris)

I am fine with this considering that ban, king, and escanor survived an attack from DK zeldris does that increase their durability?
Probably not considering that Ban was clearly getting damaged by the Demon King possessing Meliodas who is 6-C.

Unless they get a possibly higher rating due to Ban tanking a magic attack from the Demon King possessing Zeldris.

Probably not considering that Ban was clearly getting damaged by the Demon King possessing Meliodas who is 6-C.

Unless they get a possibly higher rating due to Ban tanking a magic attack from the Demon King possessing Zeldris.
Exactly they survived an attack from Dk zeldris so their durability should be higher. We need more people to agree with this.

Exactly they survived an attack from Dk zeldris so their durability should be higher. We need more people to agree with this.
Ok, so basically if Ban and King get possibly higher due to surviving DK Zeldris' attack, the rating would be like this:

Demon King possessing Meliodas:
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Easily overpowered Afternoon Mael), possibly higher (Overpowered Full Wings King and damaged Ban, both of whom were able to withstand a magic attack from the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris)

Durability: At least Island level, possibly higher (Took blows from Post-Purgatory Ban)

Ban:
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Comparable to Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas. Traded blows with the Demon King who was possessing Meliodas), possibly higher (Was able to just barely damage the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris albeit Merlin stated that he was practically unscathed. Was capable of trading blows with the Demon King possessing Meliodas who was able to damage him), Varies with Snatch (Snatch is capable of stealing the opponent's speed and adding it to Ban's own)

Durability: At least Island level, possibly higher (Took hits from a Demon King who was possessing Meliodas. Withstood a magic attack from the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris), Varies with Snatch (Snatch is capable of stealing the opponent's physical power and adding it to Ban's own)

King:
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Effortlessly overpowered and stomped Four Commandments Absorbed Mael. Damaged the Original Demon while remote controlling Chastiefol from far away), possibly higher (Was able to just barely damage the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris albeit Merlin stated that he was practically unscathed)

Durability: At least Island level, possibly higher (Withstood a magic attack from the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris)

And Merlin damaged the DK so she could get a possibly higher.

Merlin
Attack Potency: Island level (Knocked out Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas and extracted his power in the past. The mere mention of her true identity caused Fraudrin and Grayroad to completely lose their composure. Blasted a hole through Grayroad with Exterminate Ray and forcefully prevented her escape with a casual Endless Whirl spell), possibly higher with Infinity (Can enchant her magic and make it overpower True Form Chandler’s Exterminate Ray at night. Was able to barely damage the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris)

Last edited:
Ok, so basically if Ban and King get possibly higher due to surviving DK Zeldris' attack, the rating would be like this:

Demon King possessing Meliodas:
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Easily overpowered Afternoon Mael), possibly higher (Overpowered Full Wings King and damaged Ban, both of whom were able to withstand a magic attack from the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris)

Durability: At least Island level, possibly higher (Took blows from Post-Purgatory Ban)

Ban:
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Comparable to Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas. Traded blows with the Demon King who was possessing Meliodas), possibly higher (Was able to just barely damage the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris albeit Merlin stated that he was practically unscathed. Was capable of trading blows with the Demon King possessing Meliodas who was able to damage him), Varies with Snatch (Snatch is capable of stealing the opponent's speed and adding it to Ban's own)

Durability: At least Island level, possibly higher (Took hits from a Demon King who was possessing Meliodas. Withstood a magic attack from the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris), Varies with Snatch (Snatch is capable of stealing the opponent's physical power and adding it to Ban's own)

King:
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Effortlessly overpowered and stomped Four Commandments Absorbed Mael. Damaged the Original Demon while remote controlling Chastiefol from far away), possibly higher (Was able to just barely damage the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris albeit Merlin stated that he was practically unscathed)

Durability: At least Island level, possibly higher (Withstood a magic attack from the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris)

And Merlin damaged the DK so she could get a possibly higher.

Merlin
Attack Potency: Island level (Knocked out Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas and extracted his power in the past. The mere mention of her true identity caused Fraudrin and Grayroad to completely lose their composure. Blasted a hole through Grayroad with Exterminate Ray and forcefully prevented her escape with a casual Endless Whirl spell), possibly higher with Infinity (Can enchant her magic and make it overpower True Form Chandler’s Exterminate Ray at night. Was able to barely damage the Demon King who was possessing Zeldris)
This is fine

Wouldn't it just be better to recalc Mel's Danafor feat? Iirc it uses pulverization when it looks a lot more like vaporization.

This seems like a way more complicated way of getting them there

Wouldn't it just be better to recalc Mel's Danafor feat? Iirc it uses pulverization when it looks a lot more like vaporization.

That's seem fine you have my support make a crt for it

I think it was once Island+ or Large Island but was rejected.

But besides, the propositions I've listed weren't made to get some characters to those levels but to make the scaling more accurate.

I don’t really care for the verse much anymore but I did calc a small country level feat for casual Mael

so do with that what you will

I don’t really care for the verse much anymore but I did calc a small country level feat for casual Mael

so do with that what you will
They removed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back