• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And? How does that prove that the activation of the Rinne-Sharingan grants Madara more Chakra?
hmmm... let me think, oh yeah it was stated like a thousand times that eyes boost chakra.
like here
PSya7MK.jpg

"Tobirama stated that Sharingan gives chakra when activated"
or here

VmSjO7u.jpg

"Obito says that Rinnegan has its own chakra which is so strong for him to withstand"
or here

Kz25Q00.jpg

"Tobirama says that Sharingan makes the person stronger"
or here

N9JWf71.jpg

"Sasuke says that his body become as same as CM2 (10x amp) when uses 3 tomoe Sharingan"
and finally here

sQJGcZC.jpg

this is the best one, in Itachi novel chapter 5, it stated that the amount of chakra in MS is several times more than normal Sharingan"

Anything else??? Thank me later....

Last edited:
Why would activating a Dojutsu that's already part of your body grant more Chakra?

Gaining/Transplanting Dojutsu gives Chakra

Dojutsu evolving gives Chakra

The Rinne-Sharingan was already on Madara's head, he only had to activate it, why would activating it grant more Chakra?

Yeah, him having the eye closed would just conserve his chakra similar to Kakashi, opening it would not get him the boost in power. He already received the boost in power when he absorbed the God tree (Thats what granted him Rinnesharingan in the first place).

Why would activating a Dojutsu that's already part of your body grant more Chakra?

Gaining/Transplanting Dojutsu gives Chakra

Dojutsu evolving gives Chakra

The Rinne-Sharingan was already on Madara's head, he only had to activate it, why would activating it grant more Chakra?
absolute HEADCANON
Tobirama stated that when you activate the Sharingan it gives you chakra which also happens when it changes the eye colours meaning that the desactivated organ itself doesn't matter since it only gives chakra when activated/with Sharingan symbol on your eyes
PSya7MK.jpg

sorry im a bet busy right now, i will be free in 2 hours :D

You're basically saying that anyone that has a Dojutsu receives additional Chakra to their current Chakra Pool when activating their Dojutsu.

And in case of Sasuke, it just means that his body adapted immediately to his new perception speed, which it failed to do in his fight with Rock Lee.

absolute HEADCANON
Tobirama stated that when you activate the Sharingan it gives you chakra which also happens when it changes the eye colours meaning that the desactivated organ itself doesn't matter since it only gives chakra when activated/with Sharingan symbol on your eyes
PSya7MK.jpg

sorry im a bet busy right now, i will be free in 2 hours :D
How do you get "Unique Chakra Released Into The Brain And Optic Nerves" as activating Dojutsu?

It's more likely he referring to the process of how an Uchiha develops a Sharingan and how it evolves with the whole "Writhing In Agony Over A Great Loss Or Disappointment In Oneself"

@Metalija
That just means that eyes get chakra and get more powerful, not that your body gets physically more powerful.
You clearly misunderstand what chakra is, Chakra is the combination of physical powers and spirtual powers as stated various times.
7254532-_200223_041239_263.jpg

and here :-

zaTYclH.jpeg

so having more chakra means having more physical power and since eyes give you chakra it boosts your physicality up
for example and this just one example there's a ton of them as seen throughout both Naruto and Naruto Shippuden that Sasuke becomes stronger physically when he activates his Sharingan:-

Kn0 Naruto literally stomped 2 tomoes Sasuke as seen here

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

and at the last of the chapter, we saw him activate his last tomoe, which leads him to stomp the same naruto physically.

017.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

and now even without Gaiden statement, we know for a fact that more tomoes = more chakra and as you chakra = physical powers + spiritual powers it makes you stronger.
Case Closed.
And in case of Sasuke, it just means that his body adapted immediately to his new perception speed, which it failed to do in his fight with Rock Lee.

doesn't really matter cause I got another 4 scans which support my claims.

About that Naruto and Sasuke fight, Sasuke could stomp base Naruto before, he couldn't touch KN0 Naruto because of his speed. When he got the 3rd Tomoe, he could predict and react, and then, attack him. He didn't get any physical boost.

You're basically saying that anyone that has a Dojutsu receives additional Chakra to their current Chakra Pool when activating their Dojutsu.
Exactly and whoever says otherwise needs to prove it cause it's kinda absurd to assume that normal black eyes Sasuke is equal to EMS activated Sasuke in any way, shape or form as seen throughout both Naruto and Naruto Shippuden that he becomes stronger when he activated his Sharingan.

let alone that what you saying applies that normal Sharingan = MS = EMS since they all the same physical organ but it was stated that when someone ACTIVATE his MS he get several times more chakra as seen here :-

sQJGcZC.jpg

About that Naruto and Sasuke fight, Sasuke could stomp base Naruto before, he couldn't touch KN0 Naruto because of his speed. When he got the 3rd Tomoe, he could predict and react, and then, attack him. He didn't get any physical boost.
yeah about that.....
2 tomoes Sasuke was actually equal to Base Naruto
007.jpg

and even his Chidori was equal to Naruto's Rasengan.

017.jpg

he needed his curse mark to overpower base naruto let alone Kn0 Naruto.

I don't know why you don't show what happened in this chapters. Sasuke completepy stomped Naruto there. A chapter before your first scan, Sasuke outskills Naruto and kick him, sent him flying with a punch, got kicked again and a lot of feats. Naruto only attacked Sasuke using a lot of clones or when Sasuke wasnt even looking at him.

Sasuke got 3 Tomoe and the only highlighted thing was his perception and precog, nothing about power. Different from a clear strenght amp like KN0.

Also, rasengan being above Chidori isn't relevant. It's jutsus, we arw talking about their physicals. Rasengan can one shot Sasuke, Chidori can one shot Naruto.

I don't know why you don't show what happened in this chapters. Sasuke completepy stomped Naruto there. A chapter before your first scan, Sasuke outskills Naruto and kick him, sent him flying with a punch, got kicked again and a lot of feats. Naruto only attacked Sasuke using a lot of clones or when Sasuke wasnt even looking at him.

Sasuke got 3 Tomoe and the only highlighted thing was his perception and precog, nothing about power. Different from a clear strenght amp like KN0.
I'm clearly talking here about brute force, Sasuke abilities to out skills him change nothing.

Untitled.jpg

also, Sasuke mentioned that his body is the same as CM1 on top of his other statements of his perception and precog...etc.

Last edited:
One panel of both being equal against a fight where Sasuke easily sent Naruto flying with punches and kicks. That's really nice.

One panel of both being equal against a fight where Sasuke easily sent Naruto flying with punches and kicks. That's really nice.
sending people flying doesn't apply superiority cause if that was the case then Madara's limbo would easily be above both Naruto and Sasuke combined since it sent them flying several times with ease, also he sent him flying with his skills not that their punches clashed and he overpowered him he just dodge his punches and attack him which is not that impressive at all.

Send people flying definetly apply superiority. You can't be equal and send a people flying tens of meters while he is bleeding. The Limbos fought against mere Naruto clones, they are nowhere near Naruto or Sasuke even sending them flying away.

Skill does not sent people flying, unless it's a martial art like judo or Taekwondo. His punch clearly sent Naruto flying, you only use strenght.

it was just an error I fixed it, also are you implying that 3T Sasuke is = CM1 Sasuke cause if that was the case then I'm not needed here.
We don't rate Sasuke like that. He has different keys for some arcs. His final Arc Key has his Base ratinf with 2 Tomoe and 3 Tomoe, since there are no proof of Sasuke getting stronger with Tomoes, CS1 and then CS2.

Send people flying definetly apply superiority. You can't be equal and send a people flying tens of meters while he is bleeding. The Limbos fought against mere Naruto clones, they are nowhere near Naruto or Sasuke even sending them flying away.

Skill does not sent people flying, unless it's a martial art like judo or Taekwondo. His punch clearly sent Naruto flying, you only use strenght.
"they are nowhere near Naruto or Sasuke even sending them flying away."
Yeah about that...
005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

You are blind or just dishonest. Sasuke sent Naruto flying, we saw blood and Naruto saying "Hugh!". Naruto blocked all of Limbos attacks, against himself and against Sakura, Sasuke also blocked. Limbos fought mere clones.

They

are

not

Naruto and Sasuke

level

You are blind or just dishonest. Sasuke sent Naruto flying, we saw blood and Naruto saying "Hugh!". Naruto blocked all of Limbos attacks, against himself and against Sakura, Sasuke also blocked. Limbos fought mere clones.

They

are

not

Naruto and Sasuke

level
dude, stop using double-standards, you said that sending people flying apply superiority then claimed that limbo didn't send Naruto and Sasuke flying when they did actually single-handly with no effort at all.
if you said that Sasuke is stronger than Naruto cause he sent him flying then you should say that Limbo is stronger than Naruto & Sasuke.

Double Standards my ass. Pay attention. Sasuke sent Naruto flying without the possibility of Naruto blocking, we saw blood from Naruto and he obviously felt pain with the "Hugh!". Limbos attacked Naruto, he blocked, didn't even took damage. Same for Sasuke.

and I don't give a **** if Limbos are or not superior to Naruto and Sasuke, I know they obviously arent.

Yes, that seems a block to me
you are just being delusional here or maybe trolling, its a clear hit whether you like it or not.

and anyways what that gonna do with my original point of Rinne-Sharingan Madara being equal to Kaguya due to his tomoe which is confirmed to refer to chakra level as seen in Gaiden, heck what Sharingan or Rinnegan gives chakra or not has to do with that even if Rinne Sharingan doesn't give him any chakra it still refers to his own chakra level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back