• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she is currently noted as Complete but i now, the Non existent page has been updated and now has type, and i'm want to know if Type 2 is fine for the little girl.

Nil Emody Nothingness Itself but not a basic, she is literally the Primordial Void before existence, she embody the void which predate the existence of the Universe and the Concepts, at the beginning she was here as literally nothing, but after changed nothing to something, she turned into the Concepts of "somethings" in the Universe and Created the Concept of time by accident.

Nil, the void
Nil2
Nil want something
Nil4
Nil5

Nil embody the void on a large scale as she is literally the Void before and even After existence, After created the concept of "something" she played with the Concept of Time until the universe turned into nothing because of it's end (The natural end of the universe), she was still here as nothing even after that the concepts has been destroyed due to the end, she is basically the concepts which has been vanished after the end of the concepts, a sort of Non existent Concept

Nil which is space
The history of the Universe
Nil's dead 1
The end of the Universe
Nil7
After the end of the Universe, Nil returned to her Non existent form due to the end of the concepts

After that, Nil can appears before and after existence as she demostrate when Time returned into the beginning from the end, Nil was the same as the end and experienced the event in the void after existence, she is literally the Non existenrt Concepts at the Primordial Void and after the end of Everything (even demonstrated in the firsts screen above)
Nil remem
When i was in another timeline
Nil remem3
Remembers the reset
Nil remem 2
remebers i've changed of timeline (again)
Nil remeb
Lol
Nil's acausal 3
At the end
Nil's acausal
At the beginning

Finally, Nil explain that, when "Space" (The concept of something) return to nothing, it return to her, to Nil, the Erasure of the Concept become Nil.

Niom
I've said everythings basically, Nil is the Primordial void, she is also the void after the ends of concepts, when Space the concepts of "something" die, everything return to Nil, the Anti-Space.

It's not finished yet, When i've asked the author of the game about Nil, he said me that yes, she is the Void before and after Existence, Cool but more important, he said me that Nil lacks of the Concepts, even Time, space turn to nil when she return to nothing, That's all.

The WoG is here and here

Nil's back story is here (Youtube video)

Hold up.

Why does Nil have type 2 conceptual manipulation at all? The concepts of Space and Time only look to be type 3 as they seem to have been created with reality rather than before it.

And also, predating type 3 concepts doesn't give you type 2 nonexistence, you have to lack a type 2 concept.

Nil's Concept Type 2 is only about her nature, her Concept Creation/Destruction is type 3, that why she has both

IIRC nope, Predating Type 3 concepts can give Type 2 Non existent.

Don't have much of an opinion here either way.

The Causality said:
Nil's Concept Type 2 is only about her nature, her Concept Creation/Destruction is type 3, that why she has both

That's not how it works... and furthermore, why do we assume her concept of a type 2 concept?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The Causality said:
That's not how it works... and furthermore, why do we assume her concept of a type 2 concept?
Because her concept is beyond/Transcendant of reality as her Concepts isn't bound by reality, predate and end it, yes, that how this work.

But yes, obviously, Space and Time (the characters) are Type 3 but they are categorized as Type 2 so i'll downgrade them another day

Well Nil not being subject to time or space is to be expected since she is the primordial void.

That said, she is definitely not conceptually nonexistent. She doesn't participate in the concept of space, but she participates in the concept of nonexistence. She is still present on a fundamental conceptual framework.

@Assalt Yes, i understand your point, but still, Nil's Concept is based on the destruction/death of an existing concept, she lacks of the Concept of Space (or somethings, it's called both by the author). So what is that?

The Conceptual Manip for the creation/destruction is Type 3 (Come frtom here) as she created Time and Space, she Erased the Concept of space from existence which is Type 3

If it's about the Type 2, it's just about her nature, (not the Creation/Destruction or potency) based of the Concept of the Primordial Non existence which exist before and after reality, if it's still Type 3, i'm okay tho

Lacking the concept of space is just lacking the concept of space. It is to not participate in space, that being lacking dimensional axes.

Creation of space I see, but where does her destruction come from? Is it not time that turned back?

She erased space here and let the void because of the death of this concept, The destruction takes place many Times, she erased the concept of space a bunch of time but Time changed/tried to rewind time before she erase Space, but she could not rewind time before the death of Space because...i don't know (maybe because of the Nil'void) so she abandonned the timelines many times and created alternative timelines to see another space

How about her Type 2 Concept? i'm curious too

Creation and destruction seem fine, then.

As for Type 2, has she ever shown to predate, exist after, or exist without non existence? To be Type 2 you need to be unbound by the objects of your concept.

Well, it's time to Downgrade then

A last Question, in this verse, The Concept of Space bring other "concepts" such as Light/stars (in the game) i guess Space can embody other Concepts?

About the main Topic, if she lacks of the Concept of Space and Time, her Resistance to Conceptual Manip should be only for The Concept of Space and Time I guess?

Ah, with that Type 3 is basically confirmed.

Bringing other concepts to light in this circumstances indicates that the concept is linked to the objects it denotes. Space doesn't embody other concepts, but she allows for the existence of the other concepts.

Assaltwaffle said:
Ah, with that Type 3 is basically confirmed.

Bringing other concepts to light in this circumstances indicates that the concept is linked to the objects it denotes. Space doesn't embody other concepts, but she allows for the existence of the other concepts.
Okay understood, Thanks for all Assalt

Definitely Nil Will get NON existence Physiology Type 2 because she is primordial void itself

The description about NEP2:

2: Idealistic Nonexistence: The lack of absolutely everything to a state of nonexistence at a conceptual level. Such a state defies even the most basic logical principles and is unknowable in the truest form, as it is not a state at all. Such entities are typically presented as primordial voids or pure emptiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back