• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Her Tears Were My Light: Revising Mostly Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
25th bump

Me trying to upgrade literally only 2 characters vs Literally every single supporter of the verse gone without a trace the moment i posted this thread

standing-here-i-realize.gif

I agree, as the void fits the description of a 3-A, likely High 3-A realm more.
I'm still waiting for your response btw

Where did you get this? The Void is 2-A. its just that Space's creation doesn't extend to the full void, rather the whole cosmos instead.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention this. i already removed the part that Everything12 disagreed with.

I'm pretty much in agreement with what E12 said.

You would have called me much earlier, because even though I don't support this verse, I have a lot of knowledge of it.

Moreover, I don't think further input is necessary since we practically agree on what has been said. So if you don't have any other suggestion then you can apply this changes.

My thoughts are the same as the others, though I'm not well versed in our NEP stuff but if the others are ok with it then sure.

I disagree with Space gaining 2-A range. While the original Space may have been a Nil that became something, it does not make sense to give current Space it when the 2-A upgrade comes from their being multiple spaces that exist outside her space.

As well as that fact that the 2-A nothing that the original Space (Nil) made something exists concurrently and outside current Space's something, meaning that current Space is lesser than the original Space.

I also disagree with Large Size and Omnipresence for Time and Space. Though they embody and are interconnected with the space and time, their own existence are more limited. For example, Time not being everywhere time is, actively travelling to other points in time and traveling through space into Nil's void which lacks time.

Other then that I can agree to a Possibly for the rest.
I'm pretty much in agreement with what E12 said.

You would have called me much earlier, because even though I don't support this verse, I have a lot of knowledge of it.

Moreover, I don't think further input is necessary since we practically agree on what has been said. So if you don't have any other suggestion then you can apply this changes.
Everything12 makes sense to me.
My thoughts are the same as the others, though I'm not well versed in our NEP stuff but if the others are ok with it then sure.
Thanks for all the input!

As the suggestion said, I will apply this now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back