• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Her Tears Were My Light: Revising Mostly Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
images_23.jpg

Introduction
This thread will proposing wide-ranged revision, starting from the cosmology to even hax and attack potency. It won't be long since there are only 3 characters in the entire series, so wihout further ado let's start into it.

Cosmology
I don't actually need to explain most of this part because it was already accepted anyway, but it helps for people who don't follow the previous verse's CRT and don't know the whole context of this series. Every time the world is resetted, a new timeline occurs. This was proved by the game saying that we would abandoned the current timeline if we reset it. Nil also implied that all the universes resulted from the reset existed simultaneously until it was erased by her.
(Note: every time i mention "space", i was refering to the "space" which was the remain of Nil after the original space reached it's end. I will use space to talk about the original space which was Nil turning to existence)

Screenshot_20221009_192956.jpg

Screenshot_20221010_064429.jpg
Screenshot_20221010_064048.jpg

All of the universes were previously inside Nil's nothingness, as every "Space" was born there before spreading "something/existence" to every direction.
Its important to note that every space is accompanied by time, making it a regular space-time continuum. To support this further, the void seems to be always outside "space" every timeline.

Screenshot_20221009_192551.jpg

Screenshot_20221009_192555.jpg
Screenshot_20221010_071316.jpg

Nil's nothingness which encompass a collection of universes with unknown number, is also said to be infinite. This would mean that the void is infinite 4-dimensional i.e 2-A.

Screenshot_20221010_063755.jpg

In Summary:
•Every timelines/universes produced from the reset exist simulatenously(2-C)
•The void contain, and encompass the multiverse and being infinite on top of that(2-A)

Scaling
Since Nil is the void itself, she will get Large Size(Type 9) along with 2-A range and Nigh-Omnipresence.

Screenshot_20221010_063724.jpg

Speaking about Nil, it turns out that Nil's page wasn't changed when NEP revision happen so i'll do it here just because. I'll change it to this
Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1 & Aspect Type 2; She is the primordial nothingness itself, which existed long before the concepts of "Something" and "Time" were born, and the author stated that she lacks the concept of "something", which was implied to be the concept of universe and existence itself)

Back to the topic again, "Space"'s "light"(which represent "something/existence") doesn't actually cover Nil's nothingness completely so the current High 3-A rating is wrong(and also because the void in the verse is an infinite 4-dimensional realm). We will replace it with 3-A since it said to reach the whole cosmos.

Screenshot_20221010_071240.jpg

Summary
The verse reaches to 2-A with the strongest character having infinite 4-dimensional range of omnipresence and large size, even a conceptual materialistic nonexistence, while lower character like Space has 3-A rating for creating existence extending to the whole physical universe.

Agree(5; 4): Mizuki67, Nihility, Everything12(NEP, 3-A, possibly for 2-A cosmology), WanderingGecko(NEP), 1st_Virtue_of_Pure_Void, Livinmeme, Dereck03, DarkDragonMedeus, LordGriffin1000 (NEP, 3-A, possibly 2-A cosmology)

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Seemed pretty straightforward so resisted saying "Agree FRA " 3 days before

Since no ones responding I AGREE

I disagree with Space gaining 2-A range. While the original Space may have been a Nil that became something, it does not make sense to give current Space it when the 2-A upgrade comes from their being multiple spaces that exist outside her space.

As well as that fact that the 2-A nothing that the original Space (Nil) made something exists concurrently and outside current Space's something, meaning that current Space is lesser than the original Space.

I also disagree with Large Size and Omnipresence for Time and Space. Though they embody and are interconnected with the space and time, their own existence are more limited. For example, Time not being everywhere time is, actively travelling to other points in time and traveling through space into Nil's void which lacks time.

Other then that I can agree to a Possibly for the rest.

I disagree with Space gaining 2-A range. While the original Space may have been a Nil that became something, it does not make sense to give current Space it when the 2-A upgrade comes from their being multiple spaces that exist outside her space
Huh, i thought the "Space" who had profiles is the original one. It was the current one?
I also disagree with Large Size and Omnipresence for Time and Space. Though they embody and are interconnected with the space and time, their own existence are more limited. For example, Time not being everywhere time is, actively travelling to other points in time and traveling through space into Nil's void which lacks time.
I see, your point does make sense.

Possibly for the NEP too? Can you explain which part that prevent it from having solid rating?
That's fine without the possibly, but I don't think the Aspect 5 for lacking the flow of time should be their, the Aspect 2 of lacking the concept of time already is that.

I agree, as the void fits the description of a 3-A, likely High 3-A realm more.
Where did you get this? The Void is 2-A. its just that Space's creation doesn't extend to the full void, rather the whole cosmos instead.

The 2-A stuff I disagree for reasons the same as @Everything12
Oh yeah i forgot to mention this. i already removed the part that Everything12 disagreed with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back