• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Night Train to Mundo Fine Meta/Registration

You don't know how it happened, but suddenly you find yourself in a strange new world, filled with somewhat familiar, yet still so different, lifeforms. All you can do is traverse this newfound realm, and hope that you can find a way out without succumbing to its primal forces.

Character Creation:

How this works: before creating your character, you give me confirmation you wish to join, and I'll pick out around 4 random powers for you, the likes of which will come from any of the profiles on this wiki. There is also the possibility, albeit not much, that you could gain new powers from this new world. However that may happen is anyone's guess.

Regardless of the powers picked for you, all player characters are 9-B with superhuman speed.

Character Template:

Name:

Appearance:

Powers:

Name: CentipEde

Appearance: A human sized centipede with a bone white exoskeleton and black slime making up its inner body. It's head vaguely resembles a crocodile skull with yellow eyes. As a result of one of it's powers it grew bat like wings large enough to lift it.

Minor Backstory: The tyrant E gave his tail life and gave it powers once more...He then yeeted it to another dimension to see if it will come back.

Powers: Hobbes natural weaponary, Mexican Free-Tailed Bat's flight, Godzilla ( Hanna Barberas)'s heat vision, Vegeta's Great ape transformation.

Yeah, I'm probably also withdrawing, I have something else that will probably be taking my attention soon.

Back