• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Idea: Mount Lady vs Blue Diamond

SmilyWiki112

He/Him
Because of Mount Lady's Quirk (Gigantification), I thought she'd be a sorta interesting choice to pit against Blue Diamond. Both have yet to really get pitted against anyone, so I thought "Why not each other?". Hence, here we are. The stats:

Attack Potency: To make it fair, Blue Diamond's AP has been limited from High 6-A (Multi-Continent) to around High 6-C (Large Island), while Mount Lady gets an AP boost from 8-B (City Block) to at least Low 7-B (Small City).

Speed: Again, for fairness reasons, Blue Diamond will be limited from Relativistic to Massively Hypersonic and Mount Lady can be increased from Supersonic to High Hypersonic.

Lifting Strength: Balancing things out smoothly by putting both at Class T.

Striking Strength: You know by know I'm balancing things out, but - Blue Diamond = Island Class. Mount Lady = City Class.

Durability: Blue Diamond = Island Level. Mount Lady = Small City Level.

Stamina, Range and Intelligence stats have been left unchanged.

That's all! "Until then I'll be watching you! I'LL BE WATCHING YOU......."

Unless it's a Fun and Games match which won't be added to profiles.

Back