• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: Half-Cold & Explosion Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree.

1. Using the anime version of a feat isn't something you should do. Always go with the manga and if there isn't a manga version and its "cannon" I can only see this going as a "possibly" rating seeing as I doubt that the creator of the manga supervised the movie and supervised the feats. Unless you can prove otherwise wouldn't it be safe to just use "possibly" ?

The metal bars height seems awfully inconsistent, I would just pixel scale the persons leg or arm length to then find the height of the bar (Imo).
My brother in Christ we have an entire BLOG dedicated to the movies being canon. This feat is from a movie, there is no manga variant, and the movie is directly canon in 6 different ways with Horikoshi supervising.

No comment on you calc question but do not try to appeal to “canon” with MHA movies lol

Disagree.
We accept the movies as fully canon to the manga, it isn't the anime. Don't make judgements about things you have no knowledge of.

I already scaled the size of the metal bars hitting All Might in a previous calc that I linked in my calculation, these are all the same size in this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back