• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Dragon King vs Future Pirate King (Hopefully The Last One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Hopefully I won't Regret this and it turns into a Storm of Controversity

Base 2nd Timeskip Natsu vs Whole Cake Island Gear 4th Luffy

Both 6-C

Speed Equalized

In Character

Takes place in the Mirror Dimension

Natsu: 6

Luffy:

Isn't this the Luffy with precognition comparable to that of Katakuri? Natsu's gonna have a hard time, especially with Luffy's resistance to blunt impact.

This is pretty tough. Natsu has more aoe and range while luffy has speed but thats been equalized so that makes snakeman useless :/.

I can see either winning but i'll give it to natsu 6/10 due to demolition and massive aoe.

@Burning full finger

True but Natsu has Superior AP, which I thought would make the match more interesting

I think G4 Luffy take this, he has more force behind his attack and can use FS. I know Natsu has more firepower but in otherhand one King Kong Gun could finish Natsu pretty easily. Gray was strong enough to clash with END directly in combat and I assume that Gray is way weaker then G4 Luffy in terms of AP. Luffy take this high diff...

@Chibi

Gray had demon slaying though, which was super effective against natsu.

Also, if Natsu actually has superior AP, then I'm not sure if a King Kong Gun could finish Natsu "pretty easily".

Not to mention that after using King Kong Gun Luffy runs out of the form. Besides, we have to keep in mind that Gear 4 lasts only a few minutes.

Not voting yet, since I'm still unsure what Luffy is scaling to.

@Chibi

Incorrect, Natsu has superior AP and Durability by a wide margin, Saying Luffy wins due to having Superior AP and Assuming King Kong Gun is stronger than Gray under no basis is wrong and therefore can't be counted as a vote, also Natsu is 27.4 Gigatons while Luffy is Far above Baseline

Luffy via Precognition (can see a few seconds of the future and even more has a range of vision of ten kilometers with Haki making Luffy being able to divert attacks from distance or melee of Natsu with ease), Blunt Force Resistance (which would help a lot Luffy, since Natsu normally fights in melee and uses more brute force as a fighting style [most of the time]) and far better Stamina

Blunt Force wouldn't really help against natsu's fire though. It's one thing if Natsu was punching him without using magic, but since he's using fire it should work on Luffy fine, despite it being a melee attack. As we've seen before, natsu doesn't really have good DC at all without magic, so there isn't much blunt force to resist there.

Luffy's going to have a hard time dodging the massive AOE of Natsu's attacks and the blunt force resistance isn't going to do anything to Natsu's fire.

@Enryu

Natsu Has a Higher Striking Class and therefore more Blunt Force followed by an explosion, but I willl count your vote

AOE will not trouble Luffy as he is able to see a few seconds in the future and has a ten kilometers vision range that he can use to dodge Natsu's AoE attacks before he hits it anyway Luffy will not be defeated easily or divert almost all of Natsu's melee attacks.

Also i want to point out it's several Kilometers in a few Seconds, I will still count your vote, but You're wrong about a few things

Brighthanabi said:
This is pretty tough. Natsu has more aoe and range while luffy has speed but thats been equalized so that makes snakeman useless :/.
Snakeman is a speed enhancement which is allowed in speed equalized matches.

Luffy has the edge with limited flight in Boundman and that useful precog. Even Natsu's AoE'll have troubles against that. And Luffy has some experience fighting enemies with good AoE (though not Natsu's level).

Luffy's far more tougher to put down than Natsu. Especially in this key we have been shown that Luffy can stand after a stomp from Katakuri for hours while Natsu'll eventually run out of magic after some time.

Not voting.

not saying he will but if Luffy uses Red Hawk at any point during the fight Natsu will eat it and have all of his stamina restored

No it wouldn't Completely fill Natsu's Stamina, it would heal some of it, but not refill it completely, however Natsu isn't gonna be running out of energy anytime soon here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back