• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness vs Shulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. It's actually just an art of the monado.

And precognition is about the future, not the universe.

If that is true, the PROVIDE EVIDENCE. You have not even provide a single source of evidence in this thread.

Zackaryzac said:
Yeah, I'm being a little rude right now. Maybe it's because you're claiming things without backing it up and seem to have a horrible understanding as to how things such as precog, reality warping, and omniscence work. You're points are horrible and I doubt you've even read the wiki rules. I've beaten all the Xenoblade games before, I'll have you know. Also, kind of ironic since you're telling me that I have to beat Xenoblade to know anything about Shulk, yet you just admited you haven't beaten Earthbound. None of Ness' feats come from game mechanics. In cutscenes, they function the same. They boost his stats.

That's why I said NoahKai, i'll be completing earthbound this week to have a fully informed opinon, I'll be back with my final thoughts, all the proof you could possibly want, and an informed unbiased opinon.

????

That's no proof that it's reality warping.

Infact, it's more related to Ether Manipulation than Reality Warping.

It's alright.

Ness: 3 (Noahkaismith, GreyFang82, Chrisras(?))

Shulk: 2 (Zackaryzac, Kyle Ramos)

Still playing through mother2, but Alvis has said before that the monado, and by extension Ether Controlls the material and immatieral (look on shulk's profile for proof)

Forgot to include my name in Shulk's votes, but it's an even 3-3.

Zackaryzac said:
Still playing through mother2, but Alvis has said before that the monado, and by extension Ether Controlls the material and immatieral (look on shulk's profile for proof)
Ether flows in everything in existence, not control actually.

The times where the monado actually control ether were from it's arts and reality warping, which the only time he did it was when he reset the universe back to normal.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Forgot to include my name in Shulk's votes, but it's an even 3-3.
Ness: 3? (Noahkaismith, GreyFang82, Chrisras(?))

Shulk: 3 (Zackaryzac, Kyle Ramos, DarkDragonMedeus)

whoops, my bad.

Ness: 3 (Noahkaismith, GreyFang82, Chrisras)

Shulk: 3 (Zackaryzac, Kyle Ramos, DarkDragonMedeus)

Monado Boy FRA

Also, while it is againts character to use reality warping, he did use it (to create a world with no need for gods). That shows that he WILL use it in character.

That was the only reality warping feat he has tho. And no, he didn't create a world with no gods, he recreated the universe. (And I'm not actually sure if it's against his character or not, so you should go ask DarkDragonMedeus about it)

I'll count your vote for other reasons anyway.

Ness: 4 (Noahkaismith, GreyFang82, Chrisras, Starryknight200)

Shulk: 4 (Zackaryzac, Kyle Ramos, DarkDragonMedeus, Chartate101)

"Create a world with no need for for gods" and "recreate the universe are the smae thing lmaoz he recreated the xenoblade iniverse. Whats your point?

Chartate101 said:
"Create a world with no need for for gods" and "recreate the universe are the smae thing lmaoz he recreated the xenoblade iniverse. Whats your point?
Not really the same, but this is off topic.

Also bump.

I'm going to give my vote to Ness because of the reasons stated above ^^

Also because even if Shulk manages to get the killing blow, Ness has an extra life. Not to mention that Ness is omnipresent, and I highly doubt Shulk would be able to dodge his attacks.

Speed is equalized, so both characters are technically Omnipresent by default.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Speed is equalized, so both characters are technically Omnipresent by default.
That's not what I meant. Ness can spam attacks and never miss because he always knows exactly where Shulk is, Shulk can't.

I'm gonna be that guy and vote for Shulk, I don't see how Ness is going to react to Shulk's precognition (Considering he knows when the attack is going to happen and how damage will it cause).

Yeah, Ness has a better moveset and Shulk can't evade PSI , but Shulk can simply just not let him attack at all.

Also, if Ness dies once, he losses, that is how "resurrection" works here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back