• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Two badass red head Mary Sues battles it out.

This is Negi Ialda with Cassiopeia + Pactio Artifact against Reinhard with Dragon Sword Reid.

Who will win this epic battle?

Reinhard ain't one shotting Negi if he gets scaled to Nikitis or if we somehow count the Saturn feat. Nikitis seems to be calced to Moon level even if we don't count the 100% of his full power. I see absolutely no reason to count this as hyperbole, Negi's magical energy is planetary at least in terms of scale, even if we can't quantity the energy behind his attack. Also I would love to see Reinhard deal with Asuna's magic cancel, Negi's magic absorption, Ialda's Phantasmagoria, and all sorts of fuckery. I also highly doubt atomization would work either as the likes of Evangeline and Dynamis could survive real black holes point blank.

I still don't know how this site works regarding to changing outdated profiles but there is absolutely no reason why Negi wouldn't scale to Nikitis. That's the point so Reinhard ain't one shotting him.

Back