• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It revives the person the moment they die. The person will lose the resurrection if it is destroyed.

Also, thanks to Firey being (obvious), he is immune to fire as well. And top it with a AP advantage by >3x.

The Initial Ap gap isn't going to really matter all that much as Natsu opens with eating, which increase his power and he can stack rage power for further increases. Natsu's Lightning can bypass Firey's resistance to fire. Natsu's senses should also allow him to pick up that the recovery Machine keeps reviving Firey, and he will promptly destroy it.

So overall I'm voting Natsu to take this.

natsu stomps. he just destroys the recovery center while eating firey. I honestly can't think of any win condition for firey whatsoever

and it wouldn't be hard for natsu to find. There's no reason for it to be hidden, and even if it were hidden, it makes a noise every time it recovers firey, so natsu would find it super easily

Yeah, Natsu just eats Firey a bunch, realizes that he re-spawns with that recovery center, and just destroys that too. Firey's abilities don't help him out at all.

Oh, and Bump.

Yeah, Natsu just eats Firey a bunch, realizes that he re-spawns with that recovery center, and just destroys that too. Firey's abilities don't help him out at all.

Oh, and Bump.
Why would you bother bumping it? Firey’s no longer 7-B.

I don't know, I just feel like bring up my thoughts on whatever match-ups I find. Besides, technically his tier now varies between High 7-C and High 4-C, so City Level Firey is still technically is possible.

We don’t do in-between tiers here if it isn’t listed. Especially when there’s no 7-B calculation here.

Back