• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
...except Caine isn't trying to kill his Bubble, but another one named Bubble who is also a bubble. And this bubble happened to have also been part of a game featuring a goofy and sadistic reality warping host who just so happened to be the partial inspiration for Caine's character, which is really fitting. And also, this.

Speed is equalized, Bubble isn't competing in any season but has access to her recovery center (Located 100 meters behind her) and 10 Freeze Juice Syringes, and the battle takes place in the Digital Circus. Both start 10 meters apart from each other.

Who wins?

"YOU PARASITE!": 8 (James Plays 4 Games, IDK3465, XxZetsuxX, HonestlyBored24, JustANormalLemon, DarlingAurora, King Dom470, LeoEpicGamer8910)

"YOYLECAKE!":

"HATE":
THE AMAZING DIGITAL BUBBLE (TADC and BFDI crossover)

Last edited:
Caine's non-physical abilities could probably easily remove the recovery center and get Bubble popped. There is a chance that Caine would have a bout of stupidity and get one-shot by Bubble, but I think a reliable conclusion would be that Caine would realize why Bubble came back to life after getting popped the first time, so he would get rid of the recovery center and just pop her again. Bubble could reach Caine due to her being super light, but Caine is more swift in midair than her. I vote for Caine winning.

Bubble's AP is far beyond Caine's peak, but Caine can easily pop Bubble. The problem is that, with the recovery center, Bubble can respawn repeatedly until she gets a solid hit on Caine. However, considering speed is equalized, Caine's teleportation, and his flight, it makes me doubt whether Bubble could hit Caine before he starts to destroy or BFR the recovery center. Voting Caine for better movement and FRA.

Bubble isn't a slouch to dodge either, considering the fact that as Caine has never been in a fight yet in his series, he is never seen dodging anything unlike Bubble who has been shown to be very mobile thanks to the many challenges she's faced. There's also the chance Bubble can throw a Freeze Juice Syringe at Caine or simply reach him with elasticity, the former of which she would lead with when given access to it. Though, some of Caine's abilities can bypass distance which would make some attacks impossible for Bubble to avoid like being turned into confetti.

Regardless, votes counted.

Though, some of Caine's abilities can bypass distance which would make some attacks impossible for Bubble to avoid like being turned into confetti.
Wait, that makes me question something, would Caine be able to use confetti on a non digital entity? We know he can do it on code and NPCs, but can he delete the souls trapped in the simulation?

would Caine be able to use confetti on a non digital entity? We know he can do it on code and NPCs, but can he delete the souls trapped in the simulation?
I mean, nothing suggests that he can't do it on non-digital entities, so he should be able to do it

I feel like this is a bit stompsh, caine having his "hundreads of all seeing eye" and almost full control over the eviroment will make It almost impossible for bubble to hit him and Caine will probable see bubble as a npc of some kind so... And with being able to do basically anything to pop bubble and then just BFR her recovery center, I doubt he would just have a "moment of stupidity" when trying to get rid of something, so gar he has goone direectly to the point trowinh the abstraction into the cellar the moment he noticed It and...
You know what he did to our poor jelly croc...
any way, I vote caine and think bubble will not really have a chance of counter attacking caine before being popped, having her recovery center BFRed and popped again

I feel like this is a bit stompsh, caine having his "hundreads of all seeing eye" and almost full control over the eviroment will make It almost impossible for bubble to hit him and Caine will probable see bubble as a npc of some kind so... And with being able to do basically anything to pop bubble and then just BFR her recovery center, I doubt he would just have a "moment of stupidity" when trying to get rid of something, so gar he has goone direectly to the point trowinh the abstraction into the cellar the moment he noticed It and...
You know what he did to our poor jelly croc...
any way, I vote caine and think bubble will not really have a chance of counter attacking caine before being popped, having her recovery center BFRed and popped again
Not a stomp. Caine isn't very likely to control the environment around him in a combat scenario as he has literally never been shown to fight (yet) in his series. Rather, he just deals with the situation very quickly and will simply look at Bubble and poof her into confetti which will just cause Bubble to get resurrected to potentially cause Caine to get caught off guard. Of course, if he tries BFR first, then Bubble will have a chance to hit him through elasticity since Caine prefers to telekinetically grab his opponents and drag them into the cellar, so it isn't instant.

Not a stomp. Caine isn't very likely to control the environment around him in a combat scenario as he has literally never been shown to fight (yet) in his series. Rather, he just deals with the situation very quickly and will simply look at Bubble and poof her into confetti which will just cause Bubble to get resurrected to potentially cause Caine to get caught off guard. Of course, if he tries BFR first, then Bubble will have a chance to hit him through elasticity since Caine prefers to telekinetically grab his opponents and drag them into the cellar, so it isn't instant.
He wouldn't be caught of guard when he is seeing the entire battlefield

And yes, trough he didn't fight yet he resolve problens quickly when he need someone exterminated

So comffeting bubble, seeing she coming back and then popping her and the recovery center should be a first move of his, when talking about BFR I was saying he would probable just open a portal under the recovery centerr and close It when the thig is on the other side ainse he use TK on the abstraction beacuse... was a moving oponent

He also has multiple ways to counter being slaped... teleporting out of the way or phasing beig exemples

And considering his caothic nature there is a good chance he teleports out of bubble view very quickly

But you know what? Sure I still think It"@ a stomp but I'm okay with this not being considered one

He also has multiple ways to counter being slaped... teleporting out of the way or phasing beig exemples
...which he has never done because he hasn't fought yet in his series, let alone has he got into a situation where he needed to dodge something coming at him.
So comffeting bubble, seeing she coming back and then popping her and the recovery center should be a first move of his, when talking about BFR I was saying he would probable just open a portal under the recovery centerr and close It when the thig is on the other side ainse he use TK on the abstraction beacuse... was a moving oponent
Telekinesis won't work on Bubble because she has much higher lifting strength. And considering how she can float when jumping, she is more likely to avoid BFR.
But you know what? Sure I still think It"@ a stomp but I'm okay with this not being considered one
Buddy, I just explained to you why this isn't a stomp.

Back