• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Leafy VS Anna: Leaves That Blossom

I don't remember that, but I know that Spongy can usually resist more damage thanks to him being malleable. If Anna's starry sky power is the same as what Leafy's is regarded to be as, then since she doesn't have the same body as Spongy, she probably won't resist Leafy's knives. Keep in mind, that Leafy's knife throwing is danmaku, so they aren't easy to dodge.

It was never really established where the location of the Leafy Recovery Center is. The original post states that Leafy has access to all of her equipment, but her Recovery Center is destroyed at the point in the timeline this battle takes place in, after BFB when Firey and Leafy went away on a boat. I assumed the Recovery Center is just inexplicably back in a way that's relevant to this battle, somewhere out of the way, maybe behind a tree or something like that. It may take a few resets for Anna to get all the information she needs, but since Leafy will have the same plan of attack every time, I think that Anna would eventually simply know where the Recovery Center is, see right through Leafy's attacks, destroy the Recovery Center, and then burn Leafy. I don't know exactly how Anna's fear manipulation and empathic manipulation work, nor if she would use it, but her having those abilities to potentially weaken Leafy's mindset is another reason why I think Anna would win.
I think it will take more attempts because that assumes leafy will use the same attack each time and that she isn't hit by a close range attack since that will incapacitate her and leafy only needs to do it once to win (sure Anna can buff but will she be able to with leafy also having long-range attacks)

Keep in mind, that Leafy's knife throwing is danmaku, so they aren't easy to dodge.
To be fair though, Needle and Gelatin dodged them with no effort by going straight with all of them missing, plus it’s not that potent, rather only firing few at once in a straight line spread out. Mind you, Anna also has danmaku in the form of Arrow Rain, which is AoE based.
Would she have time to even buff the stats when leafy is throwing knives which aren't easy to dodge as stated above?
Anna does this by pulling out her ocarina to play it, so it’s pretty quick.

To be fair though, Needle and Gelatin dodged them with no effort by going straight with all of them missing, plus it’s not that potent, rather only firing few at once in a straight line spread out. Mind you, Anna also has danmaku in the form of Arrow Rain, which is AoE based.

Anna does this by pulling out her ocarina to play it, so it’s pretty quick.
The former has leafy able to similarly doge them also she can easily dodge danamku which um is Anna's fire attack similar to that since that is the stated win condition so far

Ok will give you the speed buff thing though that;s likely in her later attempts (unless leafy doesn't lead with close range but they are far enough away so unlikely)

If Leafy's knife danmaku is easy to dodge, then it's even better. The more time Anna has to be observant, the more likely she is to win (which is what my point is), and if Anna so happens to mess up, she probably wouldn't survive a knife from Leafy, so the battle will simply reset.

However, I don't find that Leafy's knife danmaku is that bad. Needle is very thin, and I think Gelatin avoiding the knives without attempting to move swiftly at all is very weird, especially since Puffball was at risk of being directly hit by the knives during her entire trip from Yoyleland to Goiky. Gelatin not moving swiftly to compensate for him being thicker than Needle was probably just an animation inaccuracy.

I think them being able to dodge is kind of Plot induced stupidity tbh. Anyway, can Anna actually hit leafy with the fire attack or any other of her attacks?

I think them being able to dodge is kind of Plot induced stupidity tbh.
It’s not, it’s just Leafy having essential Stormtrooper aim with those knives.
Anyway, can Anna actually hit leafy with the fire attack or any other of her attacks?
Not only does Anna have a way to boost her accuracy to increase the chance of hitting Leafy, but she also has access to the Crimson Dragon which is a fire-elemental bow, which means using Arrow Rain while using that bow while having an accuracy buff will certainly increase her chances of hitting Leafy.

I think them being able to dodge is kind of Plot induced stupidity tbh. Anyway, can Anna actually hit leafy with the fire attack or any other of her attacks?
Leafy has years of training dodging acid spitballs, and has multiple feats of dodging danmaku, which is a skill advantage, but according to Anna's profile she is a master with her arrows. The battle resetting upon Anna's death means the player controlling her can know exactly what Leafy will do when fire is used against her, allowing Anna to attack after perfectly. So, in this case, Leafy is a skillful combatant but is not unstoppable.

I switch to Anna mainly because Leafy no longer has a win condition once Anna knows she just needs to buff her speed which makes her close range attacks (only way to win without stalling) useless

Anna put him on ice at the coldest temperature there is.

Anna put him on ice at the coldest temperature there is.
Right, I was just about fixing her (and others) ability format...

Technically, Leafy can survive being in space which is near-absolute zero in temperature, and her yoyle metal form is completely immune to freeze juice which has been capable of freezing contestants who have been in space.

Anyway, are you going to vote?

Right, I was just about fixing her (and others) ability format...

Technically, Leafy can survive being in space which is near-absolute zero in temperature, and her yoyle metal form is completely immune to freeze juice which has been capable of freezing contestants who have been in space.

Anyway, are you going to vote?
But space barely caps at 2.7 K to 1 K at it's coldest reaches before reaching temps you could only replicate in a lab or a blackhole at 0.00000006 K

Back