• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs. Charizard (This Time, They're Really On Fire!) (Voting Completed)

Would you like me to just re-do this match with a normal Charizard, then?

<More Pokémon vs FT

Oh please for the love of god can we not?

With Natsu? Again. Nonetheless

Just take your medicine and be done with it, Gar. It's gonna happen sooner or later, so we should just get it done now.

okay so I get people complain about Natsu fights but I feel like using a different Fairy Tale character just gets your thread dead

Natsu and Mega Charizard-X fight for a little bit and then become good firends and Natsu begins his Pokemon journey.

When an At least beats a definite, is when logic goes out the window.

Charizard will probaly win, so even though I want Natsu to win, I'll vote for Charizard.

Even normal Final pokemon are going to be massively superior to 1052 megatons or something like that because of the abilities that X2.

Some. That have Abilities such as Huge Power. Like Azumarill.

Charizard doesn't have Huge Power.

DragonEmperor23 said:
No, I meant like 2nd form pokemons with abilities that 2X and then the 3rd forms > that.
Blaze Charizard>Charizard>Blaze Charmeleon>Charmeleon>Blaze Charmander>Charmander.

Blaze, as well as Overgrow • Torrent • Swarm is 1.5x not 2x.

If Charmeleon is 500MT (which is doubtful since I don't think 2nd stage mons should scale to Pupitar) then Blaze Charmeleon is 750MT, then Charizard should be above that but let's say he's 1.5x Blaze Charmeleon so 1.125GT, so Blaze Charizard would be 1.687GT, barely a 3x gap.

I think this isn't that much of a stomp as you make it sound, but I also think this isn't a great idea (and I've made the previous thread with the very same characters).

Calaca Vs said:
If Charmeleon is 500MT (which is doubtful since I don't think 2nd stage mons should scale to Pupitar) then Blaze Charmeleon is 750MT, then Charizard should be above that but let's say he's 1.5x Blaze Charmeleon so 1.125GT, so Blaze Charizard would be 1.687GT, barely a 3x gap.
I think this isn't that much of a stomp as you make it sound, but I also think this isn't a great idea (and I've made the previous thread with the very same characters).
Charmeleon is a 1st stage Pokemon like Pupitar so they should scale to each other.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Right, so even more of an AP stomp.
Pupitar did that and it's fodder compared to Tyranitar who Charizard is comparable to and Mega Charizard makes Charizard fodder.
^
Okay, this is like the third time someone's voted without reading the thread. Seriously.

Charmeleon is a 2nd stage Pokemon but I don't think nobody but Pseudo-Legendary 2nd Stage Pokemon should scale to Pupitar but that's what the KM should discuss. Right now he scales so I can't say anything about that.

The difference isn't higher than 5x even if you try to wank Charizard.

Natsu has good range, doesn't he? With great AoE.

DragonEmperor23 said:
True.

@Starter

Is it sunny enough for Solar Power to activate?
I think you mean Solar Beam. And likely no, as it's Mega Charizard Y that has Drought and this is Mega Charizard X.

Charmeleon doesn't scale to Pupitar. Whether or not he scales to Defog is up to debate, but he doesn't scale to Pupitar. One's 7-A, the other's Low 7-B.

@Caleb

Solar Power: Charizard's Hidden Ability. The power of Charizard's special attacks increases under harsh sunlight at the cost of some of its health.

Solar Power is Charizard's hidden ability. It raises Char's fire attacks at the cost of HP.

Dunno what has Grasa to do with this tbh.

DragonEmperor23 said:
@Caleb
Solar Power: Charizard's Hidden Ability. The power of Charizard's special attacks increases under harsh sunlight at the cost of some of its health.
The harsh sunlight part makes it sound like the ability can only be activated in those conditions, which is why I'm asking.

DragonEmperor23 said:
@Caleb

Ah. The Charizards I use in-game never have that ability, so that's why I didn't know. But unless he uses Sunny Day, it isn't bright enough for it to work.

Back