• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse: Servant Base Stats and Noble Phantasm Conclusion

So if we decided that Altera's TPR was just going to destroy the capital of Rome shouldn't we downgrade Altera, Mash, and Boudica from 6-A? Also Sieg

it could get recalc'ed
There isn't really a point in re-calcing Altera's feat. If she was just going to destroy the city of Rome and not the entire empire, then it would be around 7-A at most (if I haven't screwed up my math). I think that Mash's Lord Chaldeas and those that scale from it should be downgraded to Low 6-B as Mash was able to block Excalibur Morgan and Karna's Brahmastra.

Physically no, but if they have like magic or something that does scale to other servants then obviously that does scale.

Oooh oki. Not sure about Hans though. Forgot a lot. Didnt he use his magecraft to turn Kiara into a beast? If so, does that make his power level with magecraft match hers?

Hold on, if A+ and A++ Rank NPs are scaled to Small Country level, then according to that scaling method shouldn't EMIYA and Gilgamesh be Small Country level with UBW and GoB respectively due to them having NPs of that rank on their stats.

Hold on, if A+ and A++ Rank NPs are scaled to Small Country level, then according to that scaling method shouldn't EMIYA and Gilgamesh be Small Country level with UBW and GoB respectively due to them having NPs of that rank on their stats.
I don't think EMIYA has anything A+ that he can use on his own, but Gil should have it as part of his AP, yeah

Yeah, they can summon stuff on that level with UBW and GOB

But when we refer to UBW and GOB on the profiles, we're more so referring to the sword spam danmaku

I posted a list of profiles in the Lifting Strength CRT.

We are close to reach a consensus on Lifting Strength. Once we do, we can apply both the Tier and Lifting Strength simultaneously to save time and effort.
The list can be used to divide the work and organize it.

Also, once we are done applying the changes, we should look into downgrading the 6-As that are based on Atilla's feat if it is no longer consider viable.

Speaking of UBW I've noticed some weird things.
1. Triple-Linked Crane Wings description/tier makes no sense "C Ranked Noble Phantasms, which are equivalent to A Ranked Noble Phantasm's"... um what?
2. Rho Aias is likely Low 6-B. I have no problem with that but shouldn't Cu's Gae Bolg scale from that?

Speaking of UBW I've noticed some weird things.
1. Triple-Linked Crane Wings description/tier makes no sense "C Ranked Noble Phantasms, which are equivalent to A Ranked Noble Phantasm's"... um what?
2. Rho Aias is likely Low 6-B. I have no problem with that but shouldn't Cu's Gae Bolg scale from that?
Cu has some conceptual throwing fuckery going on, i'm not sure if you can apply it to raw AP, but soaring spear MAYBE?

Back