• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse: Servant Base Stats and Noble Phantasm Conclusion

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
This will be the last CRT of the trilogy, we have finally reached a somewhat reasonable conclusion for what to do with Servant Base Stats and Noble Phantasms

A Rank Noble Phantasms will scale to 6-C (79.9 Gigatons) based off of Paul Bunyun's A Rank Noble Phantasm, which can Shatter the Rocky Mountain Range

A+ Rank and higher Noble Phantasms will scale to Low 6-B (2.9 Teratons) based off of Siegfried's A+ Rank Noble Phantasm, which can match an attack that can destroy Orleans

Base Servant stats will scale to 1/3 of A Rank Noble Phantasms 6-C (26.6 Gigatons), which is due to Saber Lancelot and Gawain's Battle. Saber Lancelot was able to use Arondight, which is an A Rank Noble Phantasm to match a Gawain who was using Numeral of the Saints. Numeral of the Saints multiplies Gawain's attack and defense by 3x exactly. This means that an A Rank Noble Phantasm was equal to a servant who multiplied his regular stats by 3x. This would mean Gawain's regular stats who be as strong as 1/3 of an A Rank Noble Phantasm attck.

I'm sure there are still people who have issues and I am missing something since Fate is so goddamn big and spread out. People also probably want to push for a higher rating for the servants base stats, but this is what I think is best.

Last edited:
i mean this would be the best till the time we find better calc of A rank NP, but like i have mentionned previously if i remember correctly bunyan was able to take teardrop of altera which is rank A++ with is own NP

About the Low 6-B scaling is there further context for siegfried being capable of matching Fafnir's attack (all we see is him saying he could try it) and doesnt he get a bonus in power when fighting dragons?

About the Low 6-B scaling is there further context for siegfried being capable of matching Fafnir's attack (all we see is him saying he could try it) and doesnt he get a bonus in power when fighting dragons?
we have many other servant that scale to fafnr not only siegfried (jalter, salter Np, even CBA that rivalised a balmurg with the boost) and after well we have arturia vs vortigen but it's alive arturia

we have many other servant that scale to fafnr not only siegfried (jalter, salter Np, even CBA that rivalised a balmurg with the boost) and after well we have arturia vs vortigen but it's alive arturia
I would like to see said context please it also appears that he would have had the help of Mash's NP which is hax last I checked. The problem with scaling them to fafnir is that this is an attack that fafnir was charging up so higher than his typical AP and on top of that it is not purely his own energy he was absorbing extra energy from the atmosphere.

Hmm overall seems reasonable and much better than Low 7-B imo.

Obviously there will be some exceptions to these rules as some A and even B ranked NPs have feats higher than 6-C but overall this looks like a good base/general tier for most NPs within those ranks.

I would like to see said context please it also appears that he would have had the help of Mash's NP which is hax last I checked. The problem with scaling them to fafnir is that this is an attack that fafnir was charging up so higher than his typical AP and on top of that it is not purely his own energy he was absorbing extra energy from the atmosphere.
it was not really charged atk, i mean the best statement for fafnir in first was him being able to blow up coutries. Jalter can litteraly summon fafnirand her flamme can from first rate dragon (which is the class of fafnir), salter is the recrreatioj of vortigen flamme and vortigen is litteraly all ilse of britain etc

Jeanne Alter's A+ NP is said to have the power of a first-rate dragon's breath:
The flag can release flames with performance resembling a first-rate Dragon’s Breath.

Saber Alter's NP is a recreation of Vortigern's flames:
Such condition is similar to the breath of the demonic dragon Vortigern, which manifested to protect the Isle of Britain.

NP Activation: Vortigern, Hammer of the Vile King, reverse the rising sun. Swallow the light, Excalibur Morgan!

Medusa's Pegasus is said to have power comparable to dragons due to how old it is, and Medusa's Bellephrone is said to be capable of boosting it further and multiplying its defense several times:
As that Pegasus has existed from the time of the gods, it has grown to the level of the fantastic beasts.
That Pegasus is nearing the level of the dragon race, considered to be the strongest of the fantastic races.
…No, its defense is already at the level of the dragon race.

A Pegasus under the control of Bellerophon would exceed its limits and receive a rank-up in all of its attributes. Furthermore, due to the protection of an immense amount of mana from Bellerophon, the defensive power of the Pegasus would multiply several times.

Also, Mordred's very magical energy would be that of a dragon. And the Artoria versions who receive an upgrade to the Mana Burst skill in FGO get a skill that directly references dragons (Dragon Reactor Core, Sign of Red Dragon, Breath of the Red Dragon).
Also, as her “Pendragon” name shows, Artoria is the holder of the Element of the Red Dragon, charged with the task of protecting the kingdom. She carries the very magical power of the Dragon. This humongous magical power is also the source of Artoria’s Magic Resistance. Due to the characteristics of Dragon, Artoria has much trouble with existences such as Siegfried, who is associated with tales of “Dragon extermination”. If she is targeted by “Dragon-slaying Sorceries”, it is possible that Magic Resistance will not function to its fullest extent.
In the story, Artoria retained her Magic Resistance of A while having Emiya Shirou and Rin as Masters, regardless the two’s differences in power and characteristics. On the other hand, while having Matou Sakura as her Master, her Magic Resistance decreased to B as a result of Blackening.
So if we are to say that Siegfried got a bonus against Fanfir's breath, then he should get a bonus against Mordred Mana Burst as well.

In this point Mash was super weak, she didn't have the name of his NP so she couldn't protect against the attack of Fafnir, that's why Siegfried say that he would counter it with his own NP.

but I'm pretty sure Siegfried did have help from Mash, the details of the full fight in FGO are left barren if my memory serves right, but Mash was very weak before the knights of the round table singularity

it was not really charged atk, i mean the best statement for fafnir in first was him being able to blow up coutries. Jalter can litteraly summon fafnirand her flamme can from first rate dragon (which is the class of fafnir), salter is the recrreatioj of vortigen flamme and vortigen is litteraly all ilse of britain etc
It clearly was based on the manga page he is straight up stated to be absorbing power from the atmosphere and is also said by the dude whose name I have forgotten to be using power not just from his body. Nothing else said here contradicts what I said, this attack s clearly far above what he can do normally.

Nothing else you said counters my point the energy he was using was beyond his normal limits.

So if we are to say that Siegfried got a bonus against Fanfir's breath, then he should get a bonus against Mordred Mana Burst as well.
There is also the fact that he was being supported by Mash's NP.

I still want further context all I have is this one cut page.

In this point Mash was super weak, she didn't have the name of his NP so she couldn't protect against the attack of Fafnir, that's why Siegfried say that he would counter it with his own NP.
She was still goin gto support him regardless even if her NP was weaker. Point is he, doesnt scale to it entirely.

She was still goin gto support him regardless even if her NP was weaker. Point is he, doesnt scale to it entirely.
her np is defensive not offensive so she just would help in defense not let repelling the atk at his place

"...According to a certain rulebook, the breath's damage value is the same as their physical damage. That physical damage has long since surpassed humans, but when you think of it being spread equally among the members of an entire army, for a single dragon to destroy an entire country seems reasonable."

and if we go with the manga even jeanne alone was able to repel fafnir

Sorry this link is not going to what you want me to see. Also again this breath attack is beyond his normal AP as said by the fact he is absorbing power far above his normal level.

and if we go with the manga even jeanne alone was able to repel fafnir
That is not the breathe attack though we dont even have confirmation that either of them actually counter it, they specifically try to redirect the attack before it goes off (also can I get the manga name and the chapter for this?).

just mean to tell thta in the game and in the manga fafnir breath is too much for mash so siegfired tell he will repel it with own noble phantasm they don't take it in same time.

can you show me where it's tell thta his breath his beyond his normal AP ? and again sieg counter this breath so don't understand your argument

wait i will pass you

just mean to tell thta in the game and in the manga fafnir breath is too much for mash so siegfired tell he will repel it with own noble phantasm they don't take it in same time
Ok but again do we actually see this? Or are we told what happened in the aftermath? Just going off of what is said by siegfried here with no confirmation seems a bit over the top

Ok but again do we actually see this? Or are we told what happened in the aftermath? Just going off of what is said by siegfried here with no confirmation seems a bit over the top
Siegfried have experience fighting Fafnir, if he say he will counter him then I think that have a good amount of veracity, even if we couldn't see the actual clash because it Jeanne stopped Fafnir before.

Also another thing, it is said in Paul Bunyan's Bond 5 that she does not match up to her legends.

So why is she scaling to them and why are others scaling to her.
Well shit, I was told those feats were legit, now you're telling me that they don't scale at all?

Fate Scaling pisses me off so much, I thought I was finally done with this topic, but no, anyone know of any other A Rank NP feats?

Well shit, I was told those feats were legit, now you're telling me that they don't scale at all?

Fate Scaling pisses me off so much, I thought I was finally done with this topic, but no, anyone know of any other A Rank NP feats?

We have Quetzal's, Crying warmonger ranges from 6-C to 6-B in Apocrypha where it was only A rank instead of A+, Gawain's crater

Last edited:
why it would be over the top like you thing that siegfriled sudenly decide to overestimed himself when he alredy experinced with fafnir and dragon in same class ?

Siegfried have experience fighting Fafnir, if he say he will counter him then I think that have a good amount of veracity, even if we couldn't see the actual clash because it Jeanne stopped Fafnir before.
I mean why didnt he just counter it then...there would have been no reason to be scared about it. Also how would people scale to his NP anyway?
because her np A use these false legend as power. anyways like i tell before her NP are show to take teardrop
It is straight up said that she can not fully match up to her legend. Right there.
why it would be over the top like you thing that siegfriled sudenly decide to overestimed himself when he alredy experinced with fafnir and dragon in same class ?
Or it was a desperate move? which seems more likely to me, he wont just stand there and take it.

I mean why didnt he just counter it then...there would have been no reason to be scared about it.
He wasn't scared, he was worried because all Orleans would be destroyed, so he then want to counter it with his NP (thing that should know work as counter because of already fighted Fafnir) before it was stopped.

It is straight up said that she can not fully match up to her legend. Right there.
Exploits to be Astonished By
A Type: Anti-Army
Marvelous Exploits.
The United States of America itself acts as a Conceptual Noble Phantasm, its founding myth converted to energy that is unleashed on enemies and mows down everything in the vicinity

His NP use the legends, but she herself isn't in the level of her legend, reason as to why his NP it's Rank A even though she is "weak".

He wasn't scared, he was worried because all Orleans would be destroyed, so he then want to counter it with his NP (thing that should know work as counter because of already fighted Fafnir) before it was stopped.

Exploits to be Astonished By
A Type: Anti-Army
Marvelous Exploits.
The United States of America itself acts as a Conceptual Noble Phantasm, its founding myth converted to energy that is unleashed on enemies and mows down everything in the vicinity

His NP use the legends, but she herself isn't in the level of her legend, reason as to why his NP it's Rank A even though she is "weak".
Ok, so the feats are still valid then?

valid yes

so Match if you prefer we can use the first calc of crying warmonger but we will need now to re let it get accepted
if you don't want to use bunyan

Back