• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse: Servant Base Stats and Noble Phantasm Conclusion

Well Crying Warmonger was said to be the only thing capable to stopping that Meteor, so I don't feel comfortable scaling anything else to it

So if the Buyun Feat and Fanfnir Feat are still valid, my OP scaling stands

Well Crying Warmonger was said to be the only thing capable to stopping that Meteor, so I don't feel comfortable scaling anything else to it

i don't talk about the calc of meteor but the one in fate apo and in the meteor scene in lostbelt scene (we don't have even good servant with good Np beside him)

[Uncalc'd] Physicals attacks of Crying Warmonger Spartacus while fighting Jeanne created an earthquake in the Hanging Garden, which is kilometers away in the sky. Reaches Tier 6 with radiated wave calc.

I think it's the best to use this two for the general scale, both are valid for reasons above and are simple to use, if someone don't want to use them then better bring other proposals for the objetive of the CRT.
I agree with this still, the crying warmonger feat seems way too vague to use

So my scaling in the OP still stands

That was A+-Rank FGO crying warmonger, though, rather than the A-Rank Apocrypha one

i don't talk about the calc of meteor but the one in fate apo and in the meteor scene in lostbelt scene (we don't have even good servant with good Np beside him)
I also thought so but we have Nezha and Mordred, the problem, if they destroy the meteor there would still be damage with his rests, Spartacus used his NP to completely evaporate the thing and so no damage to the town.

Question, the 26.6 Gigatons scales to A rank servants and the rest downscale right?
well gawain is B+ but most servant can physically fight each other whatever rank they have (except for specifically weaker servant like caster gilles, the two sister of medusa etc)

Published the Crying Warmonger earthquake calc. Has it at High 6-C+.

Also again this breath attack is beyond his normal AP as said by the fact he is absorbing power far above his normal level.
Excuse me, but are you saying that the statement "the breath's damage value is the same as their physical damage" in the materials is wrong? If so, on what basis? Is this a hunch?

So why is she scaling to them and why are others scaling to her.
It is scaling to Paul's NP, which is a reflection of Paul's marvelous exploits, not her base stats.
But I would agree that this is less reliable than downscaling the Fafnir feat.
Alternatively, we could scale A+ with the other stomping feat, which is 6-B.

I mean why didnt he just counter it then...there would have been no reason to be scared about it. Also how would people scale to his NP anyway?
He literally said that he is going to cancel it? He was scared because he needs to hurry, otherwise Orleans goes up in smoke.

Made the adjustments to the Spartacus calc.

It should be compatible with the earthquake revisions, as we are not talking about a minor area.

Now spartacus and bunyan NP are in same tier so It should be consistent to have NP rank A at 6-C+ for now

I have accepted the Earthquake Calc

So now we have consistent 6-C+ A Rank NP's

Same here, agreed as well

Now Nasuverse have a conistent and more sense 6-C compared to the previous 6-C

I bet Schnee still wanted a 7-A Nasuverse

Mash's NP was 6-A at the time if memory serves right, but Balmung did clash with Fafnir's fire without a doubt.
The only reason Mash is 6-A (I think) is because of Altera's Rome busting feat. But if I understand correctly we agreed that was talking about just the capital and is only a tier 7 feat

Now I think would be good mention some exceptions that are above or below, for example Quetz who is one of the most powerful gods and is stronger in her normal class, Kingprotea which even though her NP is Rank E in practical effects is very powerful for let her free of her rectrictions, Shakespeare and Andersen are far below average servant (I think they already have a below tier, but still is good mention them)

I mean for that it's already mention in some profile, tamamo three tail will be high 6-C because she 7x more powerful than A rank servant, ruler arturia i think she will enter in high 6-C too because she 5x more powerful than high servant and so the servant that was scalling to her will be same etc.

And we have servant that do physically their NP or have NP to be just an another form/true form of them and so physically scale (only when NP actived)

I mean for that it's already mention in some profile, tamamo three tail will be high 6-C because she 7x more powerful than A rank servant, ruler arturia i think she will enter in high 6-C too because she 5x more powerful than high servant and so the servant that was scalling to her will be same etc.

And we have servant that do physically their NP or have NP to be just an another form/true form of them and so physically scale (only when NP actived)
It was to confirm because for example Gorgon is the same tier has normal servant even though Gorgon have even more strenght than Heracles (and it's far superior than Medusa rider and lancer), and Quetz it's the same tier has Gorgon even though Gorgon fear her and don't want to be near her.

Last edited:
It was to confirm because for example Gorgon is the same tier has normal servant even though Gorgon have even more strenght than Heracles (and it's far superior than Medusa rider and lancer), and Quetz it's the same tier has Gorgon even though Gorgon fear her and don't want to be near her.
For that it because well we don't have a precise number so it's not really scallable like how we don't scale all Mana burst and Mad enchancement when we know that they boost by a big amount the perso

For that it because well we don't have a precise number so it's not really scallable like how we don't scale all Mana burst and Mad enchancement when we know that they boost by a big amount the perso
I mean, yeah, we don't know exacts nunmbers but the deal of Gorgon is that she is superior in every aspect (except agility) than the other Medusas, and even though that in her profile don't say anything of it, so at the very minimun should be mentions that she is far higher than normal servants even without NP.

Back