• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yea, unified language can communiate directly with the root. Osiris might actually be the strongest character in the nasuverse behind void shiki and archetype earth
I mean doesn’t she take nothing but Ls also yk even fodder like Kurogiri have Unified Langauge right? He ain’t anywhere near the strongest Nasu character.

I mean doesn’t she take nothing but Ls also yk even fodder like Kurogiri have Unified Langauge right? He ain’t anywhere near the strongest Nasu character.
she kinda has to take ls since the story wouldnt progress.. but even though kurogiri is fodder, him knowing the unified language alone nets him the title of the magus closest to a magician. Osiris has the combination of abilities needed to abuse it.

So, if and/or most likely when Ultima's thread passes, who's going to be the one to try and upgrade the Root to Tier 0?
from what I know about Ultima's thread, High 1-A seems the most realistic to aim for. I just think 1-A looks better on profiles.
Over my cold dead body.
b-b-b-b-but Roa said there's infinite omnipotence??????

This is reminds me that I might make a thread to scale Divine Spirits and Grand Servants to the Root, or at least downscale them from it. The Greater Grail already scales to it, and the Moon Cell probably should too for similar reasons.

not only does that contradict the narrative ( fgo profile says that she has a connection, and that she is born of it.), that conradicts the negative theology that the root uses ( or is at least tiered with.)
I find tiering it with Apoplectic Theology or whatever BS since the root is more accurate to being a fictional version of the Neoplatonist THE ONE. Arcueid even calls it the ONE outright in Tsukihime.

Was it?

I think there's more evidence and reason for it to be accepted nowadays.
not only does that contradict the narrative ( fgo profile says that she has a connection, and that she is born of it.), that contradicts the negative theology that the root uses ( or is at least tiered with.)
the narrative where she says that she is the Root and as part of it? and because of being part of it, she herself is it?
me, crystalvalley and a few other people have tried to explain the logic error that comes with this line of reasoning 😭
ok lil bro

the narrative where she says that she is the Root and as part of it? and because of being part of it, she herself is it?
This was born of 「 」 and shall one day reach 「 」. Separate the two polarities circling the Four SymbolsWP, and assemble the Eight TrigramsWP. Her existence is the manifestation of the world's principles.

what part of this was born of do you not understand 😭. The root wouldnt be able to be marked for elimination by counter force

This was born of 「 」 and shall one day reach 「 」. Separate the two polarities circling the Four SymbolsWP, and assemble the Eight TrigramsWP. Her existence is the manifestation of the world's principles.

what part of this was born of do you not understand 😭. The root wouldnt be able to be marked for elimination by counter force
The moment you quote Wikipedia articles is the moment the world turns into ruin.

The moment you quote Wikipedia articles is the moment the world turns into ruin.
i copied a part of her fgo bio 💀doesnt make it incorrect.

At the very least, what do you think about this excerpt below?
Its meaning varied depending on each individual's understanding. To put it in simple terms, it was the Spiral of Origin.
However, since the Spiral of Origin was called the Spiral of Origin, it was no longer ' '.

i copied a part of her fgo bio 💀doesnt make it incorrect.
I mean, sure, but without further elaboration that implies more or less nothing.
At the very least, what do you think about this excerpt below?

Its meaning varied depending on each individual's understanding. To put it in simple terms, it was the Spiral of Origin.
However, since the Spiral of Origin was called the Spiral of Origin, it was no longer ' '.
I mean, giving it a name fails to grasp its essence, it's not any different from what we already know, no?

I mean, giving it a name fails to grasp its essence, it's not any different from what we already know, no?
thats the whole point. The root lacks any qualities or descriptive factors whatsoever and cannot be equalized to anything it's a spiral of pure nothingness. Shiki? she has several descriptive factors and qualities, ignoring the that Root = Shiki would be incorrect.

thats the whole point. The root lacks any qualities or descriptive factors whatsoever and cannot be equalized to anything it's a spiral of pure nothingness. Shiki? she has several descriptive factors and qualities, ignoring the that Root = Shiki would be incorrect.
So then you're arguing, if I understood correctly, that Shiki will therefore not scale to the root anymore, right?

Anyway have this. K thx.

Anyway have this. K thx.
440fbafa6d3a0b4a673636037b937192.gif

His exceptional point is that he took this soul, which is incalculable and something that disperses as soon as it leaves the envelope of the body, and processed it as something that could be transmitted."
From this theory it became clear that the soul can activate even without a physical body, and as such the soul has come to be treated as “the source of a person.”
The Root, a record of everything in the universe, is said to reside outside the World. It is the beginning and end of all creation. It is the ultimate goal of all magi. The Three Founding Families created the Holy Grail War system as a means to reach the Root.
akasha.jpg

The soul is a source of a person. guess where the source of everything originates, you get 1000 points if you pass!

Back