• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This for example explains some stuff.

Anyways this is a nasuverse discussion thread not MT so lets stop lol.

Eh, I'm not reading that. I mentioned the "begging the question" thing as a quick tip to let you know you were using it wrong. It wasn't supposed to be an argument, because it's the kind of thing where you just google it and realize you've been using it wrong and then move on. The fact that you're trying to argue otherwise is just bizarre and I guess it doesn't really matter if you continue to use it wrong.
Delusion kills.

Anyways

I hope Milly, and Ultima (as well as other supporters) can clutch. But if it means Persona is no longer 1-A then...... I am conflicted.
I wonder what are they gonna use, cause smt most Definitely shouldn't have been 1-A to begin with 😭
I rather want Nasuverse have so much fun matches instead indexed to tier 0 so you can't stop me lel
Tier 0 root, everyone is connected to the root. Then everyone is tier 0 in the nasuverse>>

I wonder what are they gonna use, cause smt most Definitely shouldn't have been 1-A to begin with 😭
Really dunno what will keep them 1-A with current site standards My best guess is probably a one off statement about absolute infinity (mind you that set theory is not present within the verse so it should be nigh-unscalable).

Really dunno what will keep them 1-A with current site standards My best guess is probably a one off statement about absolute infinity (mind you that set theory is not present within the verse so it should be nigh-unscalable).
It should be scalable but it won't be by the wiki's standard
Don't give me ideas man. Imma really come up with iNnAcCeSiBlE lAyErS iNtO boundless Nasuverse if ur not careful😈
You're coming up wit it? We've already had it no🧢

For the staff thread, using mash skill "Wall of Chalk Obscured in Time" could help for the Avalon up to "6th dimensions" as it tell that a higher rank of this skill allow to phase through attacks, among other things, from a higher dimension like how Avalon do.

For the staff thread, using mash skill "Wall of Chalk Obscured in Time" could help for the Avalon up to "6th dimensions" as it tell that a higher rank of this skill allow to phase through attacks, among other things, from a higher dimension like how Avalon do.
Very good point.

It would have been concluded a long time ago if it weren't for Deagonx prolonging it like he does to every Nasu related thread. Notice how the SMT thread is going smoothly. Thats because he isn't there.

Notice how the SMT thread is going smoothly. Thats because he isn't there.
It's not like I didn't look at it, I just didn't have any objections to Ultima's reasoning because the evidence was actually fairly sound.

I can't extract the text that well (but I can try if you give me time) but here's the raw :

Although, I am also making the argument that higher dimensionality very clearly doesn't refer to higher infinities of power and I think this is beneficial to that, given that Mash Kyrielight is currently 6-C on the wiki.
Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly Complex Multiverse level with Lord Camelot (Completely nullified Beast I's Ars Almadel Salomonis and while Mash died due to the sheer heat of the attack, her shield remained unscathed)
that's also crazy

Kinda sad how everything in the nasuverse, even when it's directly stated gets argued and the semantics behind what is conveyed get twisted just to downplay it.

Now the argument is "its just communication hence it shouldn't be used as supporting evidence for 6D", ignoring the fact that Avalon doesn't just block communication but physical attacks as well. It can't be helped, I'm assuming even if that was gonna be brought some random bs would be argued against it again.

Avalon is blatantly statedto be higher dimensional, it blocks operation of parallel worlds which are confirmed to be 4D by virtue of it blocking things all the way up to the 6th dimension. Her phasing through attacks from a higher dimension too makes sense since it can block things up to the 6th dimension/a higher dimension; because it sends the user to Avalon.

I wonder what more bs is gonna be argued even if that was to be utilized in the thread.

The ability being discussed doesn't involve Lord Camelot.

The phrase "up to six dimensions" only applies to the communications, so this is moot.
It was a Noble Phantasm reaching the realm of True Magic. Avalon shut out all physical interference, operation of parallel worlds, and multi-dimensional communication (up to the sixth dimension).

Can you substantiate why you think it only refers to communication?

Do you think parenthesis only serve to give further information on a singular word that is placed before it and can't be used to provide further information regarding the entire passage where its used?

Can you substantiate why you think it only refers to communication?

Do you think parenthesis only serve to give further information on a singular word that is placed before it and can't be used to provide further information regarding the entire passage where its used?
Because the word "dimension" appears twice. Which means the "dimension" in the parentheses correlates to the "dimension" outside of it.

A Noble Phantasm in the realm of magic, it shuts out all kinds of physical interference, transliners from parallel worlds, and communications from multiple/other dimensions (up to the sixth/six dimension)

Because the word "dimension" appears twice. Which means the "dimension" in the parentheses correlates to the "dimension" outside of it.

A Noble Phantasm in the realm of magic, it shuts out all kinds of physical interference, transliners from parallel worlds, and communications from multiple/other dimensions (up to the sixth/six dimension)
Didn't you tell yourself that the two dimmension don't even have the same charactere ?

The first dimmension is about universes/and the different dimmension of the nasuverse as like place. The second one is about geometrical dimmension.

A parallel world is a dimension as well why does an explicitly mention of a dimension signify that "up to the 6th dimension" pertains to communication. If that's your reason than it would include everything in the passage because physical attacks in this case have properties of dimensions and the parallel worlds as well.

Therefore by your logic it follows that Avalon cuts out everything up to the sixth dimension.

Didn't you tell yourself that the two dimmension don't even have the same charactere ?

The first dimmension is about universes/and the different dimmension of the nasuverse as like place. The second one is about geometrical dimmension.
It's very unlikely that the word "dimension" would refer to two different things in a single clause of a sentence.

A parallel world is a dimension as well why does an explicitly mention of a dimension signify that "up to the 6th dimension" pertains to communication.
Because of the way the sentence is formatted. It reads as such

"Shuts out all kinds of physical interference, transliners from parallel worlds, and communications from other dimensions (up to six dimensions)"

The last list item is "communication from other dimensions" which is immediately followed by "up to six dimensions." There's no reason to thing the paranthetical applies to other things in the list, because none of those items mention dimensions, but the communication one does.

I'm not referring to the concept of dimensions as a whole, I am saying the specific japanese word is repeated twice.

It's very unlikely that the word "dimension" would refer to two different things in a single clause of a sentence.

Because of the way the sentence is formatted. It reads as such

"Shuts out all kinds of physical interference, transliners from parallel worlds, and communications from other dimensions (up to six dimensions)"

The last list item is "communication from other dimensions" which is immediately followed by "up to six dimensions." There's no reason to thing the paranthetical applies to other things in the list, because none of those items mention dimensions, but the communication one does.

I'm not referring to the concept of dimensions as a whole, I am saying the specific japanese word is repeated twice.
I mean if the raw character are differents it's just not the same. The two are "dimmension" in engligh bcz it's how we spell it.

I mean if the raw character are differents it's just not the same. The two are "dimmension" in engligh bcz it's how we spell it.
They're not different, it's the same character.

魔法の域にある宝具で、あらゆる物理干渉‘並行世界からのトランスライナー、多次元からの交信(六次元まで)をシャットアウトする。

Mahō no iki ni aru takara-gu de, arayuru butsuri kanshō ‘heikō sekai kara no toransurainā, tajigen kara no kōshin (roku-jigen made) o shattoauto suru.

A Noble Phantasm in the realm of magic, it shuts out all kinds of physical interference, transliners from parallel worlds, and communications from multiple dimensions (up to the sixth dimension).

The only time "jigen" appears is as part of the phrase "tajigen kara no koshin" which is "communications from other dimensions" and the immediately parathentical (roku-jigen made) which is "up to six dimensions."

All these doesn't matter. We've gotten confirmation that Mash's skill works similarly albeit a lower rank to Avalon. And it literally mentions "higher dimensions" in it. This is just like the High 1B thread where explicit mentions of higher dimensions somehow isn't enough for you despite the context making it clear it's referring to actual higher dimensions.

If the text says nothing about Avalon blocking physical interference from higher dimensions, the comparison made in Mash's skill doesn't really matter, since all it could be saying is that Mash's skill can block attacks similarly to the way Avalon blocks communications.

It doesn't have to mention dimensions directly, we know implicitly everything there has a property of dimensions. Therefore it still follows that it can block all those things up to the 6th dimension.
That doesn't matter.

If the text says nothing about Avalon blocking physical interference from higher dimensions, the comparison made in Mash's skill doesn't really matter, since all it could be saying is that Mash's skill can block attacks similarly to the way Avalon blocks communications.
Mash skill doesn't block it phase through. And avalon is a defensive noble phantasm. Blocking communication have nothing defensive (especialy when used against EA).

Interesting, I suppose communication denotes for attacks now? Didn't know you were good at comedy deagon tell us more.

It doesn't have to mention dimensions directly, we know implicitly everything there has a property of dimensions. Therefore it still follows that it can block all those things up to the 6th dimension.

That doesn't matter.
Then you'd make a poor translator.

Interesting, I suppose communication denotes for attacks now? Didn't know you were good at comedy deagon tell us more.
I never said that. The only comparison made between Mash's ability and Avalon is that they share a "similar principle." I suppose "similar principle" means "identical in function?"

I mean, I can, because it isn't as though I'm being harsher to Nasuverse than I am to other verses.

Nah Deagonx you can't tell us with a straight face that you aren't being biased against Nasuverse. Like you can't keep making this up😭
I think this place isn't the right one for petty fight. Deagonx has his views, you have too, it's normal that some idea clash, especially if Deagonx point of view is incompatible with the current rating of the verse (hence why he's "always" against the verse in your eyes)

I mean their not point to overly argue about this now. Their a thread for that, we should just wait to see the other point and translation they have.

Back