• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That and Gugulanna calc as well. But I think it needs to be redo. Currently rereading FSF, in volume 4 the hurricane have stated size of 800km in diameter, and a horn made of Lapis Lazuli.
True. Additionally to that there also exist the recent 3 million cacao feat of servant Kukulcan, which could upgrade the LS of characters considering how Kukulcan servant stats are in general low.

Is part 2 almost over cause I heard lb7 is not the end of arc 2.

after It ends can we have outside collabs?

(since nasu said collabs outside of fate can be allowed after part2)

Is part 2 almost over cause I heard lb7 is not the end of arc 2.

after It ends can we have outside collabs?

(since nasu said collabs outside of fate can be allowed after part2)
After part 2 come Ordeal Call, the part 2.5.

Have you the quote for that? Because I actually remember the exact oppose, that it will never do collab with other franchises (which is correct because that would certainly kill the game and everything it build).

After part 2 come Ordeal Call, the part 2.5.

Have you the quote for that? Because I actually remember the exact oppose, that it will never do collab with other franchises (which is correct because that would certainly kill the game and everything it build).
Well I did read somewhere that once arc 2 is finished they might consider.

Not necessarily what nasu said but someone said that nasu said something like this

118-B8761-E184-4441-A8-EC-55-CDF18-BC4-E9.jpg

I think you're referring to this. While it would be cool, Nasu gives it a low chance of happening.
FGO 4th Anniversary Famitsu Interview Notes

• GBF has a lot of collabs, so Nasu is asked what he thinks about FGO doing the same with non-TYPE-MOON works: “Since we’ve strengthened the story so much, it’d be hard. If we make a special exemption even once, people will think “so this is a world where other works can appear”. Of course, I do have a lot of things I want to collaborate with. Like Dark Souls or Bloodborne or Sekiro. I want a SSR Hunter. I can even imagine their Noble Phantasm in my mind! Ah, but in the first place know your place Kinoko, how dare you even dream of a collaboration with From Software-sama…! And so an annoying gamer rant about the collabs that he wants begins (laugh). Still, this is already set in stone until Part 2 ends, so until that time collabs with other works would be difficult. After it ends, and a new world expands, it’d be nice to loosen the belt then.”

Last edited:
Question.
Mystery giving you 4d invulnerability has been accepted in the wiki.servants can only be hurt by mystery thats on par with them right.doesn't that mean anything that can hurt then also must get 4d invulnerability?

Question.
Mystery giving you 4d invulnerability has been accepted in the wiki.servants can only be hurt by mystery thats on par with them right.doesn't that mean anything that can hurt then also must get 4d invulnerability?
I think it only works on hax but I could be wrong.

Question

I have the link to @Dereck03/dreads discord server and there’s a nasuverse discussion thread on there too.

Is there anyone that wants to join? I’ll give you the link if you guys want to join

thanks

Back