• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think the root is just a variation of the Chinese thing called wuji.

I know it’s a Japanese type thing but the root seems to have references to Chinese creation myths/Taoist stuff
To be honest, the Root is more of an all encompassing force that can make every concept from different philosophies work together at the same time, I’d be a bit inconfortable to describe it just as one since apophatic theology tells us that it is not possible.

To be honest, the Root is more of an all encompassing force that can make every concept from different philosophies work together at the same time, I’d be a bit inconfortable to describe it just as one since apophatic theology tells us that it is not possible.
I just noticed it seems more eastern themed though that’s all

Why i have a feeling that we'll see Type-Mars sooner or later? The whole Velber and Altera shennanigans, Gogh Outer God being the flower of Mars, and the connection between Ares with Roman God Mars might going to lead us to something

Speaking of TYPES, I read Angel Notes the other day, and goddamn are Liners (new humanity) in such a godawful situation. Literally get jumped by at least 4 TYPES at the same time. 😭

Ado Edem’s Slash Emperor and Gun God’s Black Barrel are straight up built different given they can incap/kill TYPES.

Should we take Dumuzid word with grain of salt? He might just overpraised her
I mean shed used thousand gugalanna leg and could have invoked the thousand entierly if this wasn't just pure waste of energy. 1 gugalanna is enough that gil and enkidu had some problem to deal with it completly.

I mean shed used thousand gugalanna leg and could have invoked the thousand entierly if this wasn't just pure waste of energy. 1 gugalanna is enough that gil and enkidu had some problem to deal with it completly.
Huh, you're right
Still the way i see it, it's kinda debatable but i'm not denying the potential of Eresh Alter

Speaking of TYPES, I read Angel Notes the other day, and goddamn are Liners (new humanity) in such a godawful situation. Literally get jumped by at least 4 TYPES at the same time. 😭

Ado Edem’s Slash Emperor and Gun God’s Black Barrel are straight up built different given they can incap/kill TYPES.
Question where is the actual black barrel?

cause the one mash uses is like a copy of it not the actual one. (I heard the actual one might actually kill ORT)

Anyway...
Why i have a feeling that we'll see Type-Mars sooner or later? The whole Velber and Altera shennanigans, Gogh Outer God being the flower of Mars, and the connection between Ares with Roman God Mars might going to lead us to something
Adding more of this question, is it possible that we'll have and see Archetype:Moon? I know that both Crimson Moon created True Ancestor alongside Gaia so Gaia can have her own Ultimate One/Type, but is it possible if Crimson Moon keep some of the True Ancestors for himself so one of them can successed him as the next Type-Moon

True Assassin​

• Master: Faldeus Dioland
  • Name: Hassan-i-Sabbah
  • Height/Weight: Shadows don't have heights or weights
  • Alignment: Lawful Evil
Strength: D​
Magic: D​
Endurance: C​
Luck: E​
Agility: C (A+ when moving in the shadows)​
Noble Phantasm: EX​
Personal Skills

• Shadow Lantern: A
The Skill to merge with shadows. Since the darkness provides him with the magical energy of his surroundings, he barely doesn't need any magical energy supply from his Master, provided that he doesn't take physical form.

It also enables him to conceal his parameters from his Master, unless the Master uses a Command Spell.

• Ghostly Weft: A
A curse and blessing marked in the world after his death because the First's blade allowed him to pay his death ahead of its time.

In other words, a Skill that expresses how one man became Hassan-i-Sabbah by becoming the very shadow of death.

He can move as a shadow and warp to any place that has a shadow. Therefore, his blade cannot reach one who is only in light.

This doesn't make him impervious to any attacks like the Hassan of Intoxicated Smoke is.

Class Skills:

• Presence Concealment: EX
Merged with the very world. Becomes A+ only when he proceeds to attack.

Noble Phantasm:

Zabaniya
(Meditative Sensitivity)

Range: 1-???​
Max. Targets: 1-???​
Activation condition: when it's guaranteed that his Saint Graph as a Heroic Spirit won't survive.

By connecting to the shadow of the world, he temporarily transforms into the concept of death and merges with his target, dragging them to the netherworld. The activation condition also includes the situation where his Saint Graph won't survive because his Master died.

Although he's called the shadow of the First, the owner of this hidden Noble Phantasm can be more accurately described as a Hassan whose placement in the numbering order is unknown to all.

The future generations were left with no accurate tellings about it. Instead, it was described as the ability to connect with the shadow of the world to understand all that was happening in the land.

Profile Disclaimer: Ishtar is not a Servant and the stats presented are based on the supposition of "what if they counted as a Servant".

• Master: Herself
  • Name: Ishtar (vessel: Filia)
  • Height/Weight: Unknown
  • Alignment: Lawful Good

Strength: C​
Magic: EX​
Endurance: C​
Luck: A​
Agility: A​
Noble Phantasm: EX​
Personal Skills

• Manifestation of Beauty: EX
The goddess of beauty advened in an Einzbern homunculus. Her charm power can affect magical and inanimate objects and even the laws of physics, but she can't use them against concepts related to the underworld due to a poor compatibility match-up.

She feels no need to use this against humans since they automatically worship her.

The cause of Haruri's devotion was the goddess' natural charm, not the charm from the Skill.

• Mana Burst: A+
She charms the land to directly draw magical energy from it, then outputs it without sparing any.

• Shining Great Crown: A-
Due to her being a lingering echo, the power of her Authories is somewhat lower than what Ishtar had in the Age of Gods.

Class Skills

• Magic Resistance: A
  • Independent Action: A++
Because she's currently descended in and fused with a homunculus body.

• Lingering Echo of the Goddess: B+++
A Skill equal to Divine Core of the Goddess, but since she is not the actual goddess, instead the lingering echo of a blessing (curse) that the goddess left in the world to replicate herself, it's not exactly the same.

She essentially burned a program on the planet that would generate a copy of herself if specific conditions were met.

Its rank is B+++ because she falls somewhere in between a Pseudo-Servant and an actual Servant.

Mental interference attacks generally don't affect her.

Noble Phantasms:

Jabal Hamrin Breaker
(The hammer of the skies makes frontiers kneel)

Range: 999~???​
Max. Targets: ???​
It's said that when goddess Ishtar physically flattened Mt. Ebih, a mountain even the gods paid respects to, she gripped its summit before driving in her spear. This Noble Phantasm is a feat that represents this eagle grip on the summit. She strikes swinging down Cita, her warhammer, after charging it with magical energy and Authority. The blow is, quite literally, pressure from the skies forcing the world to kneel.

Gugalanna Strike: Outrage (Bull of Heaven: Outrage)

Range: 999​
Max. Targets: 999​
The strongest divine beast in Ishtar's command. Unlike the regular Gugalanna Strike, which temporarily calls for him to land a blow with this front leg, this version uses him as a permanently manifested avatar of hurricanes. Since she is a lingering echo, not the actual goddess, she didn't have her divine beast with her, but she shallowly used her goddess powers to grab him from some unfortunate timeline without asking for permission. In this point specifically, she can be considered an avatar of Ishtar's tyrannical side.

Should arcuied's page be updated? After obtaining more info from the tsukihime remake, apparently she got some new abilities like event storage and luminous body as shown in above post which iirc, aren't in one of her previous list of abilities unless its been generalized.

anyone answer these questions for me please thanks
Not sure where it says but i recall that black barrel was put aside b/c it wouldn't work on ORT. Something about it not working because of extraterrestrial origins that ORT posses. Which idk if its because its a copy, but black barrel definitely works on aliens as seen from the land of steel. As for the other question, there probably be huge consequences but its a big unclear as to what. Maybe it'll call its ultimate ones pals.

anyone answer these questions for me please thanks
The original Black Barrel is in Atlas somewhere afaik. In Notes it is used by a certain Gun God.
On a universal scale, ORT's existence might not even matter enough to say. To Gaia, ORT is not registered as a threat, but it should be as ORT can blow up the planet. Alaya also doesn't register ORT as a threat yet, due to its dormant state. But even still, within Tsukihime it is a DAA, so it wouldn't trigger regardless.

Zelretch specifically wants to kill the Spider as it is a threat to humanity in PHH, but he says it is way to early to even attempt it.

Based on analysis of Subject E being the Master of Traum, and the reveals of Lostbelt 7, Sion concludes that CHALDEAS is trying to replace Earth. When the gang reach Antarctica, Mash recognizes that CHALDEAS is being protected by Galahad's Noble Phantasm.

Apparently excessive association with the extra classes and weaponizing them has caused Novum Chaldea to be considered foreign by human history, so they can't approach CHALDEAS until this is cleared. Roman's imposter says that we need to undergo three out of four trials to prove that Ruler/Avenger/Alter Ego are important for the Human Order, but he recommends that we skip out on the Foreigner trial.
Weird that using classes beyond the seven is now considered anti-PHH. Could've come up with a less forced and more convincing plot justification.

Key words from the trailer (assuming the chronological order is important):

-Ruler Section-
  • Vestiges
  • Etherlight
  • Sakura
  • Divine Comedy
  • Trumpet
  • Final Destination
  • The Woman of Storms
  • R.A.N.I

-Count Section-
  • Flames
  • Wish
  • Paper Moon
  • The Count
  • Love
  • Doba{blank}
  • Family

-Alter Ego section-
  • Crime and Punishment
  • Tokyo
  • Holy Grail War
  • AI
  • Avarice
  • Hatred and Loathing

Also the three enemies get these titles:

1. Ruler: The Arbitrator Upholding the Balance: the Pilgrimage towards Awareness of One's Uncertsin Sins.
  2. Avenger: The Perpetual Avenger: the All-Consuming Flame of Vengeance.
  3. Alter Ego: The Personality Split Off From the Ego: the Confrontation with One's Inner Self

A fourth sketch flickers at the end, which supposedly represents the Foreigner part (maybe Pretender and Moon Cancer will be lumped in as well). So there are four sections, in EoR 2.0 not three.

Divine Comedy suggests characters of Dante + Vergil + Beatrice.

Etherlight is a reference to Sion.

Woman of Storms might be Lancetoria Alter. Lilith is a demoness associated with storms, and a character in Divine Comedy, so that is a very strong possibility.

R.A.N.I and Sakura look like a reference to the Moon Cell, since the main FGO Sakuraface is BB alongside her Sakura Five. AI is shown in the Alter Ego section, so they might have something to do there as well.

Mention of Tokyo and Holy Grail War, but not Fuyuki is interesting. Looks either Prototype or Requiem themed.

One possibly theory is that Moriarty survived, so he is the Ruler (he was also originally planned to debut in Lostbelt 7 and confront Sherlock there). Dantes is the avenger w/ flames of vengeance. And Kirei/Rasputin is the Alter Ego. Cleaning up the Apostles makes the most sense, and they match the description very well.

One of the sketches looks similar to Sasaki Kojiro, and the third is probably Eli-chan.

Last edited:
Finally

D6-E415-A3-4832-4013-813-C-C80297-D800-B5.png

Back