• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
C3-FED5-B0-F6-A4-4-B7-E-B8-B1-9186-D3-F6-D5-C1.jpg

Camazotz x nitocris anyone 😏

btw what about the data lost shit in lb7? Does ORT kill the true heroic spirits in the throne or just deletes chaldea's data about their servants so they can't be resummoned? Also do you get back your servants once ort is dead?
Once ORT eats a servant he deconstructs them then block the throne of heroes so no iteration of the servant can be summoned at that moment.

And about that, the intelligence of the Ultimate Ones will be on a different scale since ORT who was basically considered an idiot was capable of creating his own personal throne of heroes and designating himself a grand title.

I can’t imagine how the geniuses amongst them like Type-Saturn will be.

Surprisingly, the Valentine event didn't get cancelled from the LB7 delays. The female pope NPC from Traum will become playable:
c0djtmctm4ga1.png
n08379w3t4ga1.png

The April FGO collab event will be with FGO Arcaido (Onore...).
Maybe we'll get Tiamat or Draco. Or they will just use this opportunity to troll us.

Did the accepted Nasu CRTs finish getting applied? My CRT have been almost ready for a long time, but it is kinda lengthy.

Surprisingly, the Valentine event didn't get cancelled from the LB7 delays. The female pope NPC from Traum will become playable:
c0djtmctm4ga1.png
n08379w3t4ga1.png

Maybe we'll get Tiamat or Draco. Or they will just use this opportunity to troll us.

Did the accepted Nasu CRTs finish getting applied? My CRT have been almost ready for a long time, but it is kinda lengthy.
You can make your crt, no need to wait for lostbelt crt to be applied completly. Anyways if you want to talk about in discord with crimson i can give you in pv

c0djtmctm4ga1.png
n08379w3t4ga1.png

Question regarding the ORT battle.

does this mean he would have the powers and resistances of every servant or no?

@Regidian said something regarding ORT and the powers of every servant

Not every servant, but every servant we know in the story, servant like space ishtar/saber shiki would be not counted for nox
I don’t think there is a problem with including servants like Saber Shiki and Space Ishtar since is just their shadow servant versions rather than their actual forms.

Once ORT eats a servant he deconstructs them then block the throne of heroes so no iteration of the servant can be summoned at that moment.

And about that, the intelligence of the Ultimate Ones will be on a different scale since ORT who was basically considered an idiot was capable of creating his own personal throne of heroes and designating himself a grand title.

I can’t imagine how the geniuses amongst them like Type-Saturn will be.

It's goes beyond than merely blocking Servant from returning to throne but actually damaging their true HS body inside the throne.

Chapter 21:
Da VinciThe Servant's Spirit Origin information has been completely stolen!
The link with the Throne of Heroes has also been destroyed!
MashThen ---Crystallized Servants
cannot retreat to the Throne of Heroic Spirits. ---Is that the case?
KadocThe seat of the Heroic Spirit is a high-dimensional library.
of this dimensionexistthingis not a target that can be attacked, but...
KadocThat thread-like thing extends from a terminal called a Servant to a higher dimension,
KadocEven the main body information in the Throne of Heroic Spirits is damaged... is that the case
!? ?
Da VinciThat's what it is!
Servants defeated by ORT cannot be summoned again!

I can't imagine if ORT is at it's strongest, ORT is just too OP.

It's goes beyond than merely blocking Servant from returning to throne but actually damaging their true HS body inside the throne.

Chapter 21:

I can't imagine if ORT is at it's strongest, ORT is just too OP.
question is, is the throne of heroes 9D then? IT is said to be a dimension above this dimension

Was ORT knocked out by its own crash upon the planet for millions of years or did he deliveraly wait for certain amount of time? I didn't get that part well.

So apparently Camazotz knew that he should not destroy ORT’s core after snatching it because it will just regenerate it back but rather keep it separate and active from him. The problem is how he knew, and the only answer is that he snatched ORT’s core twice out of sheer will but made the mistake of destroying it initially. Camazotz is just a goat.

Kadoc The seat of the Heroic Spirit is a high-dimensional library.
of this dimension exist thing is not a target that can be attacked, but...
Kadoc That thread-like thing extends from a terminal called a Servant to a higher dimension,
Kadoc Even the main body information in the Throne of Heroic Spirits is damaged... is that the case.

Should be another feat for throne of Heroes being 9D

Back