• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of two Smurf verses: Ragna the Bloodedge vs MHXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Ragna the Bloodedge vs MHXX

Both of these verses have troubles having vs threads because they're too strong for the tiers. So why not put these two together?

Speed equalized, starts in Hawaii, 25 meters apart at the start.

Central Fiction Ragna and 5-B Servant Universe MHXX

Ragna:

MHXX:

Yeah but MHXX doesn't have resistances of Authority so his Hax can still take her out. Plus he has AP advantage and XX doesn't have strong regeneration.

BlazBlue has like, 3 different power systems. One of which is called Magic, but Ragna isn't one of it's users.

Mhxx profile not complete but she will be way too much quicker than him (her immeasurable feat are from hax so no speed equal) and she can just erase him directly, since her np can kill god

Here I am, enjoying my day, taking a nice, big sip of my drink, scrolling through VSBW thread's to find something to laugh with or at...
And then suddenly, BlazBlue and Fate Thread

This Totally can't end in disaster

I legit forgot about MHXX...man I need to go back and look at that side of Fate.

But from what I could remember Ragna might have a chance in winning but thats just me being hazy on MHXX and that MHXX's profile being revised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back