• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kadoc The seat of the Heroic Spirit is a high-dimensional library.
of this dimension exist thing is not a target that can be attacked, but...
Kadoc That thread-like thing extends from a terminal called a Servant to a higher dimension,
Kadoc Even the main body information in the Throne of Heroic Spirits is damaged... is that the case.

Should be another feat for throne of Heroes being 9D
Wouldn't it be 7/9 D? And even beyond that, wouldn't Yog then scale above that up to 8/10D?

Well, when she was released, we soon got np upgrade for Vlad.
Seems like she never stood a chance in the first place. First Morgan then np upgrade for vlad and then what else?

Btw I feel like we need more scenes/interactions with saber fran, katou, nezha, and Galatea since they all share a common theme (artificial creations) does anyone agree?

Seems like she never stood a chance in the first place. First Morgan then np upgrade for vlad and then what else?
Morgan has nothing to do with it. Galatea is ST and it's not like Morgan hits hard enough outside her niche (barely) to do as much as ST. And even beyond that, Galatea is Arts ST with a good deal of stall. They are a bad comparison.

71-FB60-BF-8-B92-42-A4-818-F-755-FCBDD20-D4.png

holy shit guys, I got angra ******* mainyu again

Well I was really lucky for the past banner. Getting 7 new servant in 2 months. I think my luck is recharging currently…..

Can someone here tell me the precise reason why we have the "possibly" rating for the 1-C tier ? Because I'm unsure about something and it bothers me.

If I understood correctly, the "possibly" rating only comes from this :
While we could treat it as a 1-C feat, the scale is higher than any other tier 1 feat in this thread, which cap at Low 1-C.
Now, there are 6D feats and other stuff like the quote saying the perception of the recorded universe is over many dimensions :
Rin : On the other hand, the laws of the recorded universe are different. The perception of the recorded universe is over many dimensions…think of it as a higher dimensional existence.
There's also the fact that multiple translators agree that the mention of eight dimensions specifically refers to spatial dimensions while also being very precise about their amount, not to add the whole dimensionality context.
In this case, wouldn't it be possible to get rid of that "possibly" rating ? What do y'all think about it ?

who will continue the nasuverse when nasu retires?
Hikaru Sakurai (Prototype Fragments, Extella, Last Encore w/ Nasu, Septem, London, Prison Tower, Shimousa, Götterdämmerung, Olympus w/ Nasu, Heian-kyō, Tunguska, Lost Einharjar). Then she will go full battleboarder with the franchise.

If Nasu plans to retire early (since the main writers aren't much younger than him), Sakurai is likely the successor due to being active on different projects and having a similar writing style.

Other candidates include:
  • Yuuichirou Higashide (Apocrypha, Extella Link, Orleans, Okeanos, E Pluribus Unum, Apocrypha/Inheritance of Glory, Shinjuku, Anastasia, Atlantis w/ Meteo)
  • Meteo Hoshizora (official employee at Type-Moon, Requiem, Salem, Atlantis w/ Higashide)
  • Urobutcher (Fate/Zero, Accel Zero Order, SIN)
  • Makoto Sanda (Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files, The Adventures of Lord El-Melloi II)
  • Narita (strange/Fake)

The writers are friends with each other, so not withstanding obligations they would probably be willing to take over.

If I understood correctly, the "possibly" rating only comes from this :

Now, there are 6D feats and other stuff like the quote saying the perception of the recorded universe is over many dimensions :

There's also the fact that multiple translators agree that the mention of eight dimensions specifically refers to spatial dimensions while also being very precise about their amount, not to add the whole dimensionality context.
In this case, wouldn't it be possible to get rid of that "possibly" rating ? What do y'all think about it ?
I believe the issue is that there are more 6-D feats (Avalon) than one single 8-D feat, and it can get arbitrary to decide who is 6-D and who is 8-D.

Last edited:
Hikaru Sakurai (Prototype Fragments, Extella, Last Encore w/ Nasu, Septem, London, Prison Tower, Shimousa, Götterdämmerung, Olympus w/ Nasu, Heian-kyō, Tunguska, Lost Einharjar). Then she will go full battleboarder with the franchise.

If Nasu plans to retire early (since the main writers aren't much younger than him), Sakurai is likely the successor due to being active on different projects and having a similar writing style.

Other candidates include:
  • Yuuichirou Higashide (Apocrypha, Extella Link, Orleans, Okeanos, E Pluribus Unum, Apocrypha/Inheritance of Glory, Agartha, Anastasia, Atlantis w/ Meteo)
  • Meteo Hoshizora (official employee at Type-Moon, Requiem, Salem, Atlantis w/ Higashide)
  • Urobutcher (Fate/Zero, Accel Zero Order, SIN)
  • Makoto Sanda (Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files, The Adventures of Lord El-Melloi II)
  • Narita (strange/Fake)

The writers are friends with each other, so not withstanding obligations they would probably be willing to take over.

Thank you just concerned about the franchise when nasu kicks the bucket one day.

I believe the issue is that there are more 6-D feats (Avalon) than one single 8-D feat, and it can get arbitrary to decide who is 6-D and who is 8-D.
I know, but I don’t see how this would make the 8D feat a « possibility » rather than actually be true (which is more likely to be the case considering what I and other people brought up). It wouldn’t change much things in the inverse scaling ; if anything, it’s just removing the « possibly » rating.

So uh guys remember this famous phrase “from dust you came, and to dust you shall return

could you say the same for the root?

aka we all came from the nothingness and when we die we shall return to the nothingness aka the root?

Back