• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mooncell High 1C Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't know how well I did it but I tried my best

Mooncell is a supercomputer created by non-human intelligent life forms to observe everything in the world, the mooncell consists of 7 layers and 4 regions in itself, these 7 layers take you to the core of the mooncell

The Mooncell 4 region is the barrier, the core, the imaginary space numbers and the far side in order, each of which is higher dimensional structures. First of all, the mooncell barrier is in an 8D structure

Mooncell's core, on the other hand, is implicitly in a higher dimension, transforming it into a 9D structure

However, the mooncell in this state is still at 1C level but things get interesting here, the Moon has something called the far side of the Mooncel and this side of the universe has been described as "undetectable or observable by the current laws of physics

This will increase it to 10D and raise this structure to High 1C level but the problem here is proving the laws of physics in the universe, this will be the easy side of the scale because the nasuverse universe already has set theory and dimensionality theories this is a physics law that can increase the dimensions up to aleph2 size so it is a physics law that the current physics laws are higher than 9D Beyond that, it will prove that there is a 10D structure and it will be sufficient evidence for High 1C
Real numbers and imaginary numbers are mutually intangible and cannot observe each other, imaginary numbers of space are an even higher dimensional region of complex/imaginary numbers.

This 10D makes the mooncell 11D and the mooncell reaching this size reaches the High 1C level
This elevates characters like BB and Kiara who have absolute dominance of mooncell to 11D self and upgrades all 1C scale fate characters to 11D ap and dura as a result mooncel H1C (11D)

kayne-west-selfie.gif

I'm not sure if the 11D might be an exaggeration for the high 1C but I think the 10D logical framework should be as well

"Sekiz Boyut" bu boyutların niteliksel olarak birbirinin üzerinde olduğuna dair herhangi bir kanıt var mı?
So in fact, it plays a role in logic, 9D is already a level that most people can accept, and the fact that imaginary space numbers are "inaccessible by the existing laws of physics" relative to the nucleus makes it at least 10D, while the laws of physics here are theories of dimensionality in the universe and the similar hierarchy of higher dimensions

I don't know about the verse, but are there any characters that scale to this structure?
and what do you think of the rest?
Examples of scaled characters include Gilgamesh, BB, Kiara, all the beasts, and most grand servants

"undetectable or observable by the current laws of physics
I could agree with 9D but I don't think being undetectable or un-observable is sufficient to grant it 10D
This will increase it to 10D and raise this structure to High 1C level but the problem here is proving the laws of physics in the universe, this will be the easy side of the scale because the nasuverse universe already has set theory and dimensionality theories this is a physics law that can increase the dimensions up to aleph2 size so it is a physics law that the current physics laws are higher than 9D Beyond that
I'm confused on how this makes it 11D

I could agree with 9D but I don't think being undetectable or un-observable is sufficient to grant it 10D

I'm confused on how this makes it 11D
First of all, there is no clear article with all the physics laws of nasuverse and we need to contact the author for this, but there is no need, dimensionality theories in the universe will be sufficient for this and in physics, something that cannot be observed, perceived or studied in any way with the laws of physics will take you to a higher dimension. For 11D, Mooncell's imaginary space numbers are higher than this 10-Dimensional structure (it cannot be studied or observed again with the laws of physics)

To be fair, what could actually work is the MoonCell's core being 9D for the reasons you gave. The rest is too iffy ; like Imaginary Number Space being 10D, since the Far Side of the Moon is contained kind of "within" and works with the MoonCell so it wouldn't make sense if it was dimensionally higher than its core which is already the strongest thing about it, not to add that BB can control it because of reaching the MoonCell's core.

To be fair, what could actually work is the MoonCell's core being 9D for the reasons you gave. The rest is too iffy ; like Imaginary Number Space being 10D, since the Far Side of the Moon is contained kind of "within" and works with the MoonCell so it wouldn't make sense if it was dimensionally higher than its core which is already the strongest thing about it, not to add that BB can control it because of reaching the MoonCell's core.
far side of the moon means -1D for this scale, and I still think 10D might make sense, because in physics it's not detectable or inspectable by all the laws of physics, it must be at a higher level than that dimension because it goes beyond all the logical rules of 9D, 11D it may be suspicious i'm not sure i guess i need to do a deep search for it

far side of the moon means -1D for this scale, and I still think 10D might make sense, because in physics it's not detectable or inspectable by all the laws of physics, it must be at a higher level than that dimension because it goes beyond all the logical rules of 9D, 11D it may be suspicious i'm not sure i guess i need to do a deep search for it
... Yeah, it is not observable by the laws of physics concerning real numbers since it is higher dimensional but the people using the MoonCell's power can control it at will, so it wouldn't make sense that an instance of something is greater than the said something (in this case the MoonCell's core).

... Yeah, it is not observable by the laws of physics concerning real numbers since it is higher dimensional but the people using the MoonCell's power can control it at will, so it wouldn't make sense that an instance of something is greater than the said something (in this case the MoonCell's core).
Are you saying there's a lack of context about physics? It may be, but it may be more correct to tag an admin who is knowledgeable about this subject, or someone who is knowledgeable about nasu

Are you saying there's a lack of context about physics? It may be, but it may be more correct to tag an admin who is knowledgeable about this subject, or someone who is knowledgeable about nasu
Not necessarily context, but the classical laws of physics studying anything related to space-time can obviously not tackle Imaginary Number Space since it's more math based (Complex Numbers and higher dimensions). However, these stuff directly tie with the MoonCell's, which is logical since Imaginary Number Space is under the MoonCell's user control. Basically, what I'm saying is that INS cannot be 10-D while at the same time being superior to the MoonCell's core, it just doesn't make sense. I do think the MoonCell's core can maybe be upgraded to 9-D, but INS would stay as it is.

Not necessarily context, but the classical laws of physics studying anything related to space-time can obviously not tackle Imaginary Number Space since it's more math based (Complex Numbers and higher dimensions). However, these stuff directly tie with the MoonCell's, which is logical since Imaginary Number Space is under the MoonCell's user control. Basically, what I'm saying is that INS cannot be 10-D while at the same time being superior to the MoonCell's core, it just doesnt' make sense. I do think the MoonCell's core can maybe be upgraded to 9D but INS would stay as it is.
hm, since these structures are connected to the mooncell, we cannot scale higher, right? then is there a baseline from these proofs or a different feat? Thank you for your opinion, I'm curious about the opinions of other admins

I think if the 9D is accepted we will now be able to take on fate characters with dms lol

I agree on 9-D and 10-D but I’m neutral leaning to disagree on 11-D, feels like a reach personally(and I’m all for Nasuverse upgrades regularly).

hm, since these structures are connected to the mooncell, we cannot scale higher, right? then is there a baseline from these proofs or a different feat? Thank you for your opinion, I'm curious about the opinions of other admins
Yeah. In short, it would be weird to scale a structure's "component" higher than its core, which is already its strongest component.

Could you elaborate on why you agree about 10-D ? It just seems illogical tbh.
Can you tell me this: barrier, core, imaginary space numbers, far side, which are the 4 regions of the mooncell I mentioned, are they all considered as a single plane for the mooncell or are some of them separate and some combined?

Could you elaborate on why you agree about 10-D ? It just seems illogical tbh.
The part of Imaginary number spaces being undetectable by the Laws and Physics of a 9-D space. So it makes it superior to the 9-D near side of the moon. But i am open to criticism and correction.

I agree with 9D for the Mooncell Core, but being undetectable by the laws of physics of a 9-D Space making it 10-D seems like a stretch. Being undetectable does not denote superiority, that's like me saying Character A is superior to Character B to an uncountably infinite degree because the laws of Character B's world can't detect and see Character A.

Edit; Supporting evidence maybe, but acting as the only pillar holding up such a claim is flimsy.

I agree with 9D for the Mooncell Core, but being undetectable by the laws of physics of a 9-D Space making it 10-D seems like a stretch. Being undetectable does not denote superiority, that's like me saying Character A is superior to Character B to an uncountably infinite degree because the laws of Character B's world can't detect and see Character A.

Edit; Supporting evidence maybe, but acting as the only pillar holding up such a claim is flimsy.
What you said makes sense, but the point you missed is that what we call dimension is something that is already in physics, think like this, you are a 20D character and you are superior to all the logical structures of 20D, and this makes you 21D, just like that, and all the logical structures of 9D are still physics. will have laws

The only evidence given is given by a character who already has knowledge of the mooncell, and this is appropriate in my opinion statment

What you said makes sense, but the point you missed is that what we call dimension is something that is already in physics, think like this, you are a 20D character and you are superior to all the logical structures of 20D, and this makes you 21D, just like that, and all the logical structures of 9D are still physics. will have laws
Well, considering the fact the laws of physics don't even work beyond Planck's constant, It's hard to believe they have so much bearing that they can be equated as encompassing the logical structure of a dimension. if you want to use that as an argument you're going to need in-verse proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back