• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gilgamesh getting the power that forms the origin, before the drift, having some sort of connection to the root before the derivation. (Unlike Fate nasuverse's powers which are derived from the origin)
Does this really happen?
He's talking about Mythological Mystic Code.

And for 1-A Gilgamesh, well there's likely a way for them to reach that. It will have tons ramification though, because it will also affect the Mages.

Regidian is most likely gonna make a thread about it.

He's talking about Mythological Mystic Code.

And for 1-A Gilgamesh, well there's likely a way for them to reach that. It will have tons ramification though, because it will also affect the Mages.

Regidian is most likely gonna make a thread about it.

"The physical manifestation of a Hero's Origin... The torrent of power that forms the root of a Hero might be enough to face the Umbral Star..."

Are they literally talking about the root in this speech?

Like...are they literally talking about the 'root'?...The same 1-A root of fate?

That I'm not sure. But because they got Mythological Mystic Code or Hero's Origin, they manage to match Ten Crowns or Authority. And Authority is something gods have and the gods are close to the root.

On Case Files Volume 10
The magecraft from the Age of the Gods allows people to directly access the authority of Divine Spirits. And since Divine Spirits are close to the Root.

That I'm not sure. But because they got Mythological Mystic Code or Hero's Origin, they manage to match Ten Crowns or Authority. And Authority is something gods have and the gods are close to the root.

On Case Files Volume 10

But since they're just 'close to the root' they're not 1-A, right? (Just to be sure)

Fate_GrandOrder_2022_7th_Anniversary_Jul_2022.png

And do you know about the '6 gates of the yog gate'? Are they really beyond all space-time dimensions? Or is it some misinterpretation?

They are beyond all Space and Time yes but that's within the context of the Nasuverse, this was actually included in the recent massive Lostblet Revision we'll be scaling them to a Dimension above each of our current ratings for the God Tiers so 7-D and 9-D

Isn't the Outer God in the Imaginary Number Space? if so then the Imaginary Number Space will considered to be beyond all existing dimensions. Also, INS can accommodate 8D Space in Mooncell which shows its superiority. As far as the statement I saw at the Imaginary Scramble event that INS is in the Inner Sea (in the depths of the earth), so destroying the earth = 9D?

Another reason why Outer God is scaled to another God tier is because Outer God = True Daemon, where Kiara has reached the True Daemon level, is this true?

Last edited:
Isn't the Outer God in the Imaginary Number Space? if so then the Imaginary Number Space will considered to be beyond all existing dimensions. Also, INS can accommodate 8D Space in Mooncell which shows its superiority. As far as the statement I saw at the Imaginary Scramble event that INS is in the Inner Sea (in the depths of the earth), so destroying the earth = 9D?

Another reason why Outer God is scaled to another Gop tier is because Outer God = True Daemon, where Kiara has reached the True Daemon level, is this true?
No outer god have their own universe

It's false, we have no scalling from outer god to ttue daemon, outer god scaling is tell in the crt of crimson

There is this quote
True Demon [Circumstances]

Even in the world of Extra, the concept of Demons (悪魔の概念, akuma no gainen?) is by humanity treated as the greatest of obstacles; so as God is to omniscience and omnipotence (全知全能, zenchi zenou?), so as demons as an existence are to mortal levels of awareness and impotence (人知無能, Jinchi Munou?, lit. "human intellect and impotence").

They are as an abyss (淵, fuchi?) that lies within arm's reach, yet decisively beyond comprehension.

Distinct from those demons from Stay Night, which exist only as imitations, the real thing -- Enfleshed Demons (受肉した悪魔, juniku-shita akuma?, lit. "Incarnated Demon") are that with which humans are incapable of competing 太刀打ちできない (tachi-uchi-dekinai, lit. "incapable of crossing swords"?).

(※ There is in record only a single instance in which an Enfleshed Demon was forced to disperse (退散, taisan?, lit. "disperse / retreat"), but that's a different story.)

In general, demons are existences that take possession, utilizing the corpus of a human to incarnate (受肉, juniku) and take action, but in the event that the psyche (精神, seishin?) of the human host (苗床になる人間, naedoko ni naru ningen?, lit. "the human that becomes a seed-bed") cannot withstand the strain, it is commonplace for self-annihilation (自壊, jikai?) of the host to occur, dispersing the essence of the demon into the vicinity.

There exist also humans who by way of their own acts (業, gō?, lit. "sins; worldly preoccupations / fixations / absorptions; karma") are subsumed unto the category of Demons as a result of losing their humanity; but these creatures that are said to have become Fiends (魔人, Majin?) cannot be considered True Demons.

In the world of Extra -- whether by way of Demonic possession, or in the circumstance that one's own actions bring about a transformation -- the phenomenon whereby a True Demon is birthed unto the world has, as of present day in 2030, not been brought successful fruition even once.

Though the classifications of "Demons" and "Fiends" do exist, their manner of existence is in essence indistinguishable from that of a higher-order lifeform (高次元生命体, kou-jigen seimeitai?, lit. "higher-dimension lifeform") that inhabits a different sphere of civilization (異なる文明圏, koto-naru bunmei-ken?) upon a different planet (異なる惑星, koto-naru wakusei?).

In sum, said existences can, per the recognition of the Universe of Awareness (認識宇宙, ninshiki-uchuu?, lit. "the universe derived of observation / perception"), no longer be discerned as "human."

Their existences would approximate to that of the cosmic horrors (邪神, jashin?, lit. "evil god") of a certain fictitious Mythos popular in the 20th century.

In the True Route of CCC, a certain individual that has undergone transmigration did indeed manage to reach this realm, but owing to a slight mistake, they were capsized from the Seat of Divinity (神の座, kami no za?-Fate/Extra Mats

Another reason why Outer God is scaled to another God tier is because Outer God = True Daemon, where Kiara has reached the True Daemon level, is this true?
They're described as being "Beyond the ultimate gate" so I don't think that equates to INS its, it's own separate thing.

As for Outer Gods being equal to True Daemon's I believe there's a single statment with both sides being essentially featless so there's almost nothing to go on there

So I don't think theres a way to scale Outer Gods to True Daemons or The Mooncell without reaching

They're described as being "Beyond the ultimate gate" so I don't think that equates to INS its, it's own separate thing.

As for Outer Gods being equal to True Daemon's I believe there's a single statment with both sides being essentially featless so there's almost nothing to go on there

So I don't think theres a way to scale Outer Gods to True Daemons or The Mooncell without reaching
So how does another god tier get a 9D rating?

So how does another god tier get a 9D rating?
Because our God Tiers are Currently "Low Complex Multiversal, Possibly Complex Multiversal" LCM being 6-D and CM being 8-D so if we're to say the exist at least one dimension above these guys then they'll get "Complex Multiversal Possibly Higher" with those two tiers being 7-D and 9-D. You understand??

Because our God Tiers are Currently "Low Complex Multiversal, Possibly Complex Multiversal" LCM being 6-D and CM being 8-D so if we're to say the exist at least one dimension above these guys then they'll get "Complex Multiversal Possibly Higher" with those two tiers being 7-D and 9-D. You understand??
Possibly higher means possibly 9D?

I'm fine with straight Complex Multiversal but possibly higher, why tho

Possibly higher means possibly 9D?

I'm fine with straight Complex Multiversal but possibly higher, why tho
Yes and it'd be weird to put "Complex Multiversal, Possibly Complex Multiversal" or "1-C, Possibly 1-C" on a page, so we just give it a "Higher" It's what we do with our 6-C and 6-C+ ratings so

Why is 8D possibly to begin with?
I have no idea to be perfectly honest I mean breaking through a wall that Cuts through eight dimensions is pretty explicit but it seems as though they decided that one statment was too little to justify the rating without a "Possibly"

Edit: Breaking through the wall and fusing with the device that made the wall and created said eight dimensions

'cause 8D is assumed to be on earth but its location is still unclear. Mooncell's nature is to replicate what is on earth, so 8D Mooncell is a clone. So destroying the world would be possible to destroy 8D as well.
Well this works but what about this who scale directly off beating BB Post-Mooncell fusion like MMC servants and Kiara Who just straight up fused with the Mooncell??

Yes and it'd be weird to put "Complex Multiversal, Possibly Complex Multiversal" or "1-C, Possibly 1-C" on a page, so we just give it a "Higher" It's what we do with our 6-C and 6-C+ ratings so
I know, but what's the reason it's given an possibly higher (9D) rating to begin with. There must be a reason behind why they scaled to a 9D Outer God even though it's possibly

Yeah and like the post says for the 8-D wall to exist there must be Eight Dimensions for it to cut through in the first place correct?? Then there's BB who just straight fused with the Mooncell the and then there are those who scale directly off her like the MMC servants. So I guess "possibly" works but the BB 8-D wall thing seems pretty explicit to me

So after some times, i finally decided to change my mind and stay to Nasuverse, yeah what i did was extreme and not only that it also such an self-insult to me
And Crimson said that i need a therapy, it's been a while since my last therapy lel

Anyway back to my servant Raikou vs servant matches

So after some times, i finally decided to change my mind and stay to Nasuverse, yeah what i did was extreme and not only that it also such an self-insult to me
And Crimson said that i need a therapy, it's been a while since my last therapy lel

Anyway back to my servant Raikou vs servant matches
Wait a minute....is crimson the real kiara all along?

thought the thread was dead, turns out it was just glitched as usual. Did I miss anything in the last 2 months or so?

thought the thread was dead, turns out it was just glitched as usual. Did I miss anything in the last 2 months or so?
Beside the LB revision we also going to readjust the servant invul (which sadly going to invalidate 99.5% of servants matchup)
Other than that, Noah in Arcade and we still waiting for speed part revision from Maou and Baobhan Sith fix revision

The Extra/Record trailer got leaked.

What is the last significant thing you remember?

The most important thing is this thread which gets the CRT train moving, and this thread which will make Servants smurfs.

What is it that makes servants invul a problem?
Makes the vast majority of matches in the same tier a stomp, so we can't create official matches that can be added to the characters' wiki page.

I mean, so what if it is 4-D you just need to have supernatural means of attack to bypass it. You don't need powerful hax to bypass the damn thing.

I mean, so what if it is 4-D you just need to have supernatural means of attack to bypass it. You don't need powerful hax to bypass the damn thing.
Supernatural abilities from other verses will no longer be considered Mystery through verse equalization; so they get smurf'd. They need higher dimensional hax or they ain't damaging Servants.

Supernatural abilities from other verses will no longer be considered Mystery through verse equalization; so they get smurf'd. They need higher dimensional hax or they ain't damaging Servants.
Why? Isn't equalization of main mechanics of usage of supernatural abilities the reason verse equalization in the first place?

Back