• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i8sq74oxzky11.png

Yes, but I just wish my luck was more consistent lol
I know what you mean.
I have more than one account, in one of them it seems SSRs are SRs, in another it seems SSRs are non-existent but 2030/Scope/etc are cheap change
Sometimes the "luck" factor gets ridiculous

I finally did it

i made musashi 9/9/9 in skill level
Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the Lore hell
Now, at least, the early material hell that existed before the white cubes is so much smoother to go through that it's almost unbelievable to say you didn't had the materials to get 9/9/9 in a Servant before it
- Looks at Wu Zetian materials as if in physical pain. (Who TF thought 36 chains, 30 stingers and SIXTY ******* vials PER SKILL was a good idea?????)

Last edited:
Dont know what her tier gonna be, because the fairy that Tristan called strong is a really weak fairy that lost her name and purpose.
Maybe Regi have the answer of it
Btw Maou, since the speed revision going to be huge, i think it best to make Baobhan Sith CRT first since it would be straightforward

Maybe Regi have the answer of it
Btw Maou, since the speed revision going to be huge, i think it best to make Baobhan Sith CRT first since it would be straightforward
That's probably gonna be a no, we've been planning the second thread since the end of the first one so it's gonna have to take priority. Plus there's a lot of scans to sift through so it'll take a bit to go through all of them and decided which abilities they grant and looking at her feats to find out where she scales in terms of AP, Durability..etc but I've got a some free time next week so it'll come don't worry, but as of now the schedule stays the same as far as the plans for CRT drops.

That's probably gonna be a no, we've been planning the second thread since the end of the first one so it's gonna have to take priority. Plus there's a lot of scans to sift through so it'll take a bit to go through all of them and decided which abilities they grant and looking at her feats to find out where she scales in terms of AP, Durability..etc but I've got a some free time next week so it'll come don't worry, but as of now the schedule stays the same as far as the plans for CRT drops.
It's fine then if you can make all of Sith fixing in next weeks
It just that i'm bit worried because it's possible that after 24th July i'll be inanctive for a couple of days so i might miss anything lel

And i can't make it too, as for now i'm making a crt fot transduality type 4 for the root (and maybe will have a higher tier)

It's fine then if you can make all of Sith fixing in next weeks
It just that i'm bit worried because it's possible that after 24th July i'll be inanctive for a couple of days so i might miss anything lel
Don't worry, speed thread is basically done we're just checking some things and waiting on the big LB revision to conclude properly. Once that's done I can look into fixing her profile.

Interesting
But to be fair the only thing that i want to know is Sith tier, is she going to be High 6-C?
Possibly yeah, barghest have tanked a BB shot that have vaporised a wall that have the same durability than camelot wall(who are equivalent to NP) but at least 6C+ for sith

6-C+, possibly High 6-C, got it
Tho i expecting it would be straight up High 6-C considering her nature as fae that above normal servant, her in last life point where she forget her purpose = make her stronger, and then being named by Morgan = boost her
Guess it doesn't enough to multiplying it

6-C+, possibly High 6-C, got it
Tho i expecting it would be straight up High 6-C considering her nature as fae that above normal servant, her in last life point where she forget her purpose = make her stronger, and then being named by Morgan = boost her
Guess it doesn't enough to multiplying it
Unknow multiplication can't be valued sadly

Back