• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i mean the fgo game shows it burning in the background if you remember
That's because of the fights that were happening. Otherwise, Camelot would be a completely normal medieval fantasy city, if by normal city you could mean the "reification" of Rhongomyniad.

The fuyuki location in the match is just fuyuki as it is normally like in fate stay night and stuff
Without the presence of the Servants, it would be a pretty normal city. The households of Tohsaka and Matou could potentially be dangerous, especially Matou's basement as John mentioned, but they probably have some bounded fields and traps, but there's nothing that would affect humans that's passive & in the open. Magically speaking, it is relatively special, as it is the point where Ley Lines/Dragon Meridians of greater than normal width/flow meet, but that only serves as a power source for magi and doesn't affect physical entities in any way as far as we know passively.

The only "relevant" aspect I could maybe say is that Fuyuki, as the rest of the Nasuverse world in Fate, in the modern age, is very scarce of magical energy in the environment. If someone is dependent of ambient energy in great amounts to do something, they would probably feel the low amount presentin comparison, but I don't think this is generally taken into account here.

That's because of the fights that were happening. Otherwise, Camelot would be a completely normal medieval fantasy city, if by normal city you could mean the "reification" of Rhongomyniad.

Without the presence of the Servants, it would be a pretty normal city. The households of Tohsaka and Matou could potentially be dangerous, especially Matou's basement as John mentioned, but they probably have some bounded fields and traps, but there's nothing that would affect humans that's passive & in the open. Magically speaking, it is relatively special, as it is the point where Ley Lines/Dragon Meridians of greater than normal width/flow meet, but that only serves as a power source for magi and doesn't affect physical entities in any way as far as we know passively.

The only "relevant" aspect I could maybe say is that Fuyuki, as the rest of the Nasuverse world in Fate, in the modern age, is very scarce of magical energy in the environment. If someone is dependent of ambient energy in great amounts to do something, they would probably feel the low amount presentin comparison, but I don't think this is generally taken into account here.

yeah that’s why I said for using the Camelot city as a location

Battle takes place in the holy city districts of Camelot from FGO skip to 52:42 so you can see what the location looks like exactly but imagine it undamaged

As for the fuyuki city one both opponents were scientists

btw don’t we assume in a fight no one exists except the two combatants so there’s no interference or anything

For those who are fond of Typemoon/Nasuverse lore

There seems to be some cross references, or at least overlap of concepts, between Xian/Zhenren and what "Void" Shiki was supposed to be.
The dialogue between Void Shiki were she explains what she is, how "Humans" come to be and etc and the poems/writings describing what "Pure Ones"/"True Humans" share not only similar ideas, but their wording seems to overlap.

What I mean - compare for example this, the Kara no Kyoukai epilogue dialogue and the poems about Xian. Thia Escardos, in the Fate/Strange Fake also elaborates on this a bit.

There are countless cross-references.

Taking this a step further... Moon Cell really bizarre dict entries and lore bits. Reading them in light of this comparison takes Fate habit of "retelling" the same story in different ways/changing some detail a step further

Last edited:
18278805_748871725294511_4691096563208184729_o.jpg

the circle of life knights

This has been questions that has been bugging me.
Why is it that Shirou Emiya(UBW and Miyuverse), EMIYA, EMIYA Alter, and Iskandar aren’t considered 3-A or Low 2-C while scaling with the tiering system.

Both UBW and Ionioi Hetaroi are stated multiple times to be infinite in nature and this follows regular Nasuverse logic as all known textures are stated or at least implied to be infinite in nature and reality marbles are just someone creating and forcing their personal texture upon the world.

I am aware that this doesn’t apply to Fate and Heaven’s Feel Shirou due to them both never manifesting their reality marbles on the outside in both routes.

And I was going through Musashi’s profile and was confused on why she didn’t have atleast FTL in her profile but rather MHS+.
I recall that in the recent Olympus Chapter she was able to run up and block the Dioscuri’s SOL attack that was aimed towards Mash who was a sizeable though unquantifiable distance away.
Shouldn’t she have FTL or at least Relativistic+ in her Profile instead of the basic MHS+ that is given to all servants.
Please correct me if I’m wrong in anything.

This has been questions that has been bugging me.
Why is it that Shirou Emiya(UBW and Miyuverse), EMIYA, EMIYA Alter, and Iskandar aren’t considered 3-A or Low 2-C while scaling with the tiering system.

Both UBW and Ionioi Hetaroi are stated multiple times to be infinite in nature and this follows regular Nasuverse logic as all known textures are stated or at least implied to be infinite in nature and reality marbles are just someone creating and forcing their personal texture upon the world.

I am aware that this doesn’t apply to Fate and Heaven’s Feel Shirou due to them both never manifesting their reality marbles on the outside in both routes.

And I was going through Musashi’s profile and was confused on why she didn’t have atleast FTL in her profile but rather MHS+.
I recall that in the recent Olympus Chapter she was able to run up and block the Dioscuri’s SOL attack that was aimed towards Mash who was a sizeable though unquantifiable distance away.
Shouldn’t she have FTL or at least Relativistic+ in her Profile instead of the basic MHS+ that is given to all servants.
Please correct me if I’m wrong in anything.
In short, they don't actually create an entire universe afaik. Iskandar's is 4-C at best as it creates a star. UBW is possibly High 3-A due to potentially being Infinite, but I don't know personally. Regardless these are massive outliers.

I gave an answer to the second part in a Q&A recently, we had a thread to upgrade to Rel+ but it lost traction and died. I'm curious if anyone has plans to restart the thread.

In short, they don't actually create an entire universe afaik. Iskandar's is 4-C at best as it creates a star. UBW is possibly High 3-A due to potentially being Infinite, but I don't know personally. Regardless these are massive outliers.

I gave an answer to the second part in a Q&A recently, we had a thread to upgrade to Rel+ but it lost traction and died. I'm curious if anyone has plans to restart the thread.
So t

I gave an answer to the second part in a Q&A recently, we had a thread to upgrade to Rel+ but it lost traction and died. I'm curious if anyone has plans to restart the thread
So that means UBW itself is a 3-A feat but the creators/users don’t scale towards it?

So that means UBW itself is a 3-A feat but the creators/users don’t scale towards it?
Unclear, it's possibly High 3-A, which is infinite 3-D energy basically. But regardless no one would really scale to this.

How tho?
His AP could be scaled to an unserious Gil who did a casual 4-A feat in Zero.
What 4-A feat does Gil have? If you mean Gil destroying Iskandar's Reality Marble, that would be 4-C (potentially High 4-C) at best. But Gil's Enuma Elish already scales far higher than that anyway up to Low 1-C.

This has problems though. We know what Reality Marbles are - the world being projected into reality is the LITERAL oneself of the person, not in a literary sense or something like that, and the thing being written over is "the World", which in this context in Nasuverse should be understood as the texture. (Further demonstrated by Ea **** you to Ioniai Hetairoi)

And, yes, there's no creating anything in a Reality Marble manifestation, by definition the only thing happening is that the inner Self and the World boundaries, inner and outer, are switched. Using Shirou's UBW as an example, UBW exists inside Shirou 24/7, it is actually the basis of all the things he can do (at least do well) such as his Gradation Air/Tracing. People seem to miss this fact that RM aren't figuratively the "inner world" of a person, but literary.

Last edited:
Questions are there dimensions in fate?

and no this has nothing to do with dimensions/dimensional tiering.

i meant dimensions as in dimensional universe

kinda like how the nether is a dimensional universe in Minecraft

or like how in Rick and Morty there are alternate dimensional universes and stuff and you travel with portal gun.

Questions are there dimensions in fate?

and no this has nothing to do with dimensions/dimensional tiering.

i meant dimensions as in dimensional universe

kinda like how the nether is a dimensional universe in Minecraft

or like how in Rick and Morty there are alternate dimensional universes and stuff and you travel with portal gun.
Yes, definitely.
We have places like Avalon, or The reverse side of the world.

The only thing is that most alternate dimensions are also tied in with the dimensional axis/vectors.

So when referring to alternate dimensions most people also conjoin it with their respective known dimensional axis.

For Example: Avalon or the Sakura Labyrinth.

How much saint quartz do you guys

and how many tickets

cause I’ll end up having 48 tickets and a little more than 725 quartz or near that number

should that be enough for castoria

So i checked Caster Sieg page and saw that his Siegfried transform doesn't have the Low-6B that his Apocrypha self have, is the Caster version transformation weaker or is it just a mistake?

So i checked Caster Sieg page and saw that his Siegfried transform doesn't have the Low-6B that his Apocrypha self have, is the Caster version transformation weaker or is it just a mistake?
I think we're assuming that he can't use balmung in his servant form because he never did.

This has problems though. We know what Reality Marbles are - the world being projected into reality is the LITERAL oneself of the person, not in a literary sense or something like that, and the thing being written over is "the World", which in this context in Nasuverse should be understood as the texture. (Further demonstrated by Ea **** you to Ioniai Hetairoi)

And, yes, there's no creating anything in a Reality Marble manifestation, by definition the only thing happening is that the inner Self and the World boundaries, inner and outer, are switched. Using Shirou's UBW as an example, UBW exists inside Shirou 24/7, it is actually the basis of all the things he can do (at least do well) such as his Gradation Air/Tracing. People seem to miss this fact that RM aren't figuratively the "inner world" of a person, but literary.
This also technically pocket dimension manipulation so the wiki does have that .

A proof that Minamoto/Genji clans are buch of broken/busted/stupid powerful warriors
He's strong but I don't think he can be said broken, his NP boosted with Holy Grail is stated to be comparable to ICBM which mean it's only the level of Karna's Brahmastra Kundala, kinda shows how broken Archer Karna is.

Also got me a Castoria, so good timeline it is
Even had enough spare SQ to do some multis on the hope for King Protea, but didn't had that much luck =/

Back