• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just wondering but are there any other major changes y'all want to see regarding the profiles? (Not saying I'd do them myself lmao just wondering).

But is already separated, right?
If not, what's exactly the problem?
I think he means because GO is blatantly adding the Remake to its canon which should definitely be addressed some time down the line. Personally though I'm just trying to fix the scaling for older entries and upgrade Tsukihime, KNK, and Notes. GO stuff is waaaaaay at the back of my list

Just wondering but are there any other major changes y'all want to see regarding the profiles? (Not saying I'd do them myself lmao just wondering).

I think he means because GO is blatantly adding the Remake to its canon which should definitely be addressed some time down the line. Personally though I'm just trying to fix the scaling for older entries and upgrade Tsukihime, KNK, and Notes. GO stuff is waaaaaay at the back of my list
I want Arcueid to get more of the stuff she should have in profile but is omitted (including a note saying she’d have composite Nasu abilties due to MBAA and having domain over several aspects that require root connection as AE or normal self)

"But daddy Nasu said it's stronger!!!!"
Nah man, that’s what he WANTS to believe but facts are facts it’s weaker by a absurd margin to the original to the point where whenever he brought up Tsukihime in WOG, I thought he was speaking about the remake in his head and not the original story.

Yeah, so I find it funny most use that statement to say it's stronger even though outside of this wiki, his WoG gets memed on for being inconsistent.

That aside, when you hopping back on discord? Been awhile
Soon is all I’ll say Violatas soon probably next week or the week after most definitely. Anyways if you something you need bring it up on my message wall or private conversation.

So I've begun setting up how I'm gonna do the next big CRT for Tsukihime. Slowly grabbing scans and everything. May toss in Notes too since that's super straightforward and those profiles are outdated. Hope everyone tunes in for them even if unfamiliar with those (although I'd at least ask of anyone to read Notes at least, shouldn't take an hour to read). Gonna revise the scaling and potentially give the Tsukihime cast a massive upgrade

Anyone here wanna tackle the FSN and Zero profiles? I could do those myself down the line if need be, tho those would be a loooooong ways from now since I'm focusing on two entries already.

So I've begun setting up how I'm gonna do the next big CRT for Tsukihime. Slowly grabbing scans and everything. May toss in Notes too since that's super straightforward and those profiles are outdated. Hope everyone tunes in for them even if unfamiliar with those (although I'd at least ask of anyone to read Notes at least, shouldn't take an hour to read). Gonna revise the scaling and potentially give the Tsukihime cast a massive upgrade

Anyone here wanna tackle the FSN and Zero profiles? I could do those myself down the line if need be, tho those would be a loooooong ways from now since I'm focusing on two entries already.
Looking forward to it good sir hope it passes to finally put the cast of Knk/Notes/Tsuki where it belongs.

do you mind adding me on Discord? I was planning on revising Tsuki myself but burnout and laziness got the best of me, I'm rereading OG now though.

On Saver's profile, in the immeasurable section, it is said that he's comparable to Kiara (which is fine I guess) but also that he exist beyond space-time. When we check his AP, the last section, we have this scan, wouldn't it be better to put that same scan for the immeasurable section too ? Or maybe it wasn't done because it feels redundant ?

Well, Marshadow got banned, some random small revisions happened, and now everyone is cooking something in private.
we need to all get together and burn the verse down then rebuild, we seem to all have that same idea but we're independently trying to do it all at the same time which I imagine would result in disaster.

we need to all get together and burn the verse down then rebuild, we seem to all have that same idea but we're independently trying to do it all at the same time which I imagine would result in disaster.
Yeah, it might be best to make a group chat or server so we can at least coordinate. Would make things a lot easier.

been off this side of the wiki for a few months what happened
You missed the Tier -0 for all GOD TIERS and the infinite layers for all hax, we've been cooking these past months. Now Kiritsugu is the most powerful character in the verse because of the "I would solo Akasha" - Fate/Zero BOUNDLESS DxD works quote.

KingNanaya
has been working on the "Every Human is Outer" upgrade.

You missed the Tier -0 for all GOD TIERS and the infinite layers for all hax, we've been cooking these past months. Now Kiritsugu is the most powerful character in the verse because of the "I would solo Akasha" - Fate/Zero BOUNDLESS DxD works quote.

KingNanaya
the word 'part' was used in the same sentence as the Root so you're deboonked unfortunately

KingNanaya
Has long as it has better explanation that the french branch of VSBattleWiki that put every Extra character at High Outerversal with "scales to the mooncell" with no further explanations. https://vs-battles.fandom.com/fr/wiki/Kiara_Sessyoin

Back