• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Based on the amount of emphasis he placed on the root's existence and characteristics, I'm pretty sure Nasu would try his best to avoid possible retcons to it.
Why? Plenty of authors change clearly established information if they want to make the story more interesting

English is not my native language, so I'm sorry if I'm spelling something grammatically wrong.
I think he's talking about the purpose of your posts more than the grammar/syntax itself.

But I want to comment of a point that for some reason keeps getting said as if it had any meaning.
"You meant that Servants that have Outer Gods inside them obeys to the Root?"

Do people obey the Law of Gravity? I don't know where this comes from, but the amount of people that refer to or think about the Root as something with a will and that requires obedience or something like that instead of the "source of reality and its inner workings/laws" is absurd.

the amount of people that refer to or think about the Root as something with a will and that requires obedience or something like that instead of the "source of reality and its inner workings/laws" is absurd.
I meant that Servants with Outer Gods obeys to set of rules that was declared for existence by the Root as the source of this very existence. For short, "obeys to Root" although it's not fully correct

Migue you still haven't expressed your thoughts on the Taoism/root description which you claimed you were going to read through
Sorry, Masters finals (got 1 more), but it’ll be read in due time. :coffee:

My lord why are people so obssesed over nasu's Yog, a minor character that I'm pretty sure has not made a single ******* appearance and is only relevant in like two events.

This powerscaling brainrot is so bad that 5 pages are spent about arguing a nobody character in a franchise this massive.

My lord why are people so obssesed over nasu's Yog, a minor character that I'm pretty sure has not made a single ******* appearance and is only relevant in like two events.

This powerscaling brainrot is so bad that 5 pages are spent about arguing a nobody character in a franchise this massive.
Can't even fathom how boundless tier 0 Nasu Yog is SMH.

Wtf even is power scaling brainrot

Nasu says big "No!" to any detailed description. Only implying that by "without being aware of it's boundaries"
He also says a big no! to them being the same bud
Let me help you show you just how wrong that is rq. Let's break this down using basic tautology if we have A(Yog), A=A and A is A if and only if A. What that means is A has ontological relations to A that makes A, A. Now let's take one property of A (A's names which is Yog) it should have a relation to A to be A; Yog is Yog if he shares that one property of his name being Yog.

But that's not the case in the nasuverse he goes by the name sut typhon, so T(A=A) isn't applicable because A doesn't share every property of A to A, meaning Yog is distinguishable from Sut.

Hence they are not the same simple
No, they are just not; its bad enough they they don't share the names of the mythology they were inspired by. If one claims something is indistinguishable from another but yet there's atleast one property that distinguishes them then they are not indistinguishable. In this case it's simple their names.

I don't need to remind anyone that yog's name is not sut typhon.

Back