• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Christian God is directly stated to not even be seen by anybody wtf are you on lmao? One of the reason he's considered Apophatic is because of this sentence "I AM THAT I AM"
Media often portrayed him as an old man, but islam prohibited us to create any potrayal of him in any form. Because we will never describe him in any form.
In Tauhid he is both the beginning (Al awal) and the end (al akhir), and yet he the one who created the beginning and the end. He is the most knowledgeable (Al alim) because he is the one who created knowledge and he is beyond any knowledge, even by his angel and syaithan. Because before come knowledge, is him.

Allah (God) itself is a name he choose by himself and can never describe him in full glory, as he (huwa) and she (hiya) cannot describe him.

Absolute has nothing to do with the actual dao at all? I can tell already cause dao never created infinite spatial dimensions.
No?
Dao in ergenverse created infinite dimensions space.

Yes sorry dude you just invalidated you being a valid source for any knowledge regarding theological philosophy; what type of reasoning is this. It's made clear that it being indescribable is via its transcendence over "intelligibility and being/ontologyl" how is that not tierable.

Everything in this wiki's tiering system is bound by either intelligibility or ontology.
If we take apophatic theology at it's fullest, not even tier 0 can describe them as tier 0 can be reached by mathematics concept (woodin cardinal) and apophatic are beyond any concept of mathematics.

You guys are really making me laughing.

I'm gonna play CSGO, see ya later.

It's not cross scaling you're just saying random bullshit to stick to that nasuverse is wanked bullshit

It's already implied in the source material how is it cross scaling

Jesus christ dude the high tier powerscaling brain rot is real... No amount of connecting the dots to vague shit will scale to what you want this to scale to.

Media often portrayed him as an old man, but islam prohibited us to create any potrayal of him in any form.
Media does not = canon/reality/original.

Media portrays Sauron as a giant flaming eyeball. He was not a giant flaming eyeball.

Fate portrays Nero as a woman. Nero was not a woman.

Yeah.

But Islam really enforced this rule.
Enforcement does not mean anything to canon. Just because it is not enforced that Sauron was not a giant flaming eyeball, does not mean he suddenly is a giant flaming eyeball.

Enforcement just shows it is cared about a lot. Opinions do not necessarily change the fact that at its core, the Christian God is ineffable in theology.

Regardless Allah has been portrayed in fiction before. The results just aren't popular.

Enforcement does not mean anything to canon. Just because it is not enforced that Sauron was not a giant flaming eyeball, does not mean he suddenly is a giant flaming eyeball.

Enforcement just shows it is cared about a lot. Opinions do not necessarily change the fact that at its core, the Christian God is ineffable in theology.

Regardless Allah has been portrayed in fiction before. The results just aren't popular.
They combine Biblical religion god into one in most fiction

As a Roman Catholic that also likes powerscaling, I'd rather we just keep religion (especially the Abrahamic Religions and Buddhism) out of any VSDebating or battleboarding discussion. It's just wrong IMO.
Don't look at my Tolkien revisions.

But yeah, this went into a strange direction.

Dude. These people arent just anybody. They are philosophers, professors lol. I literally said that Cantor's absolute infinity is referenced in Tao and Dao but still in a way below it.
That doesn't logically make much sense when Cantor's Absolute Infinity was supposed to be God itself

In serious note, i'll prolly ask the mods to observe this thread again, it's nowhere chaotic but the religion topic is a big-no here so just for safety

How is absolute infinity present in nasuverse? Why do you think you can cross scale 2
Where did I cross scale? I said

I MADE AN INFERENCE WITH MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE SYCG AS DESCRIPTIONS OF THE ROOT CORRESPONDING TO TAO HYPER-LITERALLY INCLUDING THE STATEMENT SAYING "AN INFINITY WITHOUT LIMITS IS " ". WHICH RELATES TO TAO'S INFINITY WHICH IS INDESCRIBABLE AS WELL

THAT CORRESPONDING DIRECTLY TO CANTOR'S VIEWS OF UNIVERSE V and reflection principle

completely different philosophical beliefs and then relate that cross scaling to nasuverse?
Tao is in the nasuverse there's evidence up there and within Tao absolute infinity exists with direct statements and how it's nature is explained they aren't so different now aren't they? Because with Tao they all coexist
Nope, just bursting their bubble about whatever this (relating absolute infinity to the tao and scaling the tao to such and then applying it to nasuverse) is.
I doubt you even read that, that's why you're saying shit like "relating to absolute infinity to the Tao and scaling Tao to such(which it does) then applying it to the nasuverse"

if P Implies Q implies T
(P ⇒Q)) ⇒T)

P The root having Tao True (like to outline that the reason for Tao having absolute is already in the source material)

Q Tao having absolute infinity True

T scaling to absolute infinity (consequences) True

Where's the issue

Media often portrayed him as an old man,
Can you prove that? The only time God is ever referenced physically at all is through the holy trinity, The father, Son and Holy spirit which is merely a divinity to try to understand him in the new testament but even then, that's just the holy trinity. Not the wholeness of God just like how Swirl of The Root cant be called [ ]
but islam prohibited us to create any potrayal of him in any form. Because we will never describe him in any form.
In Tauhid he is both the beginning (Al awal) and the end (al akhir), and yet he the one who created the beginning and the end. He is the most knowledgeable (Al alim) because he is the one who created knowledge and he is beyond any knowledge, even by his angel and syaithan. Because before come knowledge, is him.

Allah (God) itself is a name he choose by himself and can never describe him in full glory, as he (huwa) and she (hiya) cannot describe him.
Honestly, nothing here means Apophatic. Infact, Christian God himself and Judaism both have this exact same description. The knowledge part could be apophatic tho idk. But the Christian God has undeniable evidence of being apophatic
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. John 1:1
It is he alone who has immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen or can see; to him be honor and eternal dominion. Amen. 1 Timothy. 6:16
Can you fathom the mysteries of God? Can you probe the limits of the Almighty? 8 They are higher than the heavens above—what can you do? They are deeper than the depths below—what can you know? Job 11:7-8.
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and[a] knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! Romans 11:33
And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you” (Exodus 3:7–8, 13–14).

Back